Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > Chopper Builder's Log > West Coast Chopper Builds

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
New Ignition cover
Last Post: christok
Posted On: Today
Replies: 0
Views: 1
Dna c2
Last Post: pushrod243
Replies: 1
Views: 40
Streamline throttle
Replies: 3
Views: 148
Brembos on a chopper
Replies: 7
Views: 81
More...
Old 12-02-2015, 12:16 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 08 Street Glide
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chop13 View Post
A WTF in Cincinnati... lol everytime I look @ it I can't stop laughing

If a fatboy fuked a cfl...this would be it's offspring......
That shit had me laughing, signature quote worthy...
Old 12-02-2015, 12:35 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2up CFL build in progress
Not Ranked     
CFL in Houston

This one again in Houston...$19k

2002 West Coast Chopper CFL.

It seems that anything Jesse James of West Coast Choppers fame is associated with has a lengthy story to go with it. This chopper is of course no exception! When he needed something done for his own vehicles that he felt was unable to craft himself he reached out to others in the industry to help him create the stunning autos and trucks he is known for.

This frame was hand crafted at West Coast Choppers and was later traded by Jesse James himself to Greg Westbury ( westburyhotrods.com and Biker Build Off Winner 2007) in exchange for work performed on a 1950 Mercury for Jesse. Greg then took from that frame and built the stunning chopper you see in the photos above!

Westbury completed the bike by adding running gear, wheels, controls, wiring and paint. Months later it was sold to the current owner after being referred to the bike by Jesse James himself. (NOTE: We have verified this information with Greg Westbury via email.)

The bike is finished to an extremely high quality level and no expense spared on components and specs:
Rev Tech 100 Cu. In. Engine 140 hp.
Baker 5-spd Transmission
38 deg rake
4" up and 3" stretch
220 Avon Rear Tire
21" Front Wheel
Ceramic Coated Exhaust
Much, Much MORE!
Asking $19,000 but will listen to serious offers

This Chopper is extremely rare and includes all the original West Coast Chopper details, controls, oil tank, air cleaner, risers, etc. One of a kind and is a great opportunity to own at a fraction of the original purchase price of $90K! Bike needs nothing more than a new rider who is bad ass enough to grab the bars and ride!

Don't let this unique opportunity pass you by!
Old 12-02-2015, 12:49 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chop13 View Post
This one again in Houston...$19k

2002 West Coast Chopper CFL.
One of a kind and is a great opportunity to own at a fraction of the original purchase price of $90K!
I don't buy that. $90k for an El Diablo yes, but even an original shop build CFL by WCC was around $40k for spoke wheels back in the day.
Old 12-02-2015, 07:59 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2000 FLSTF, 2005 WCC CFL
Not Ranked     

Hideous,....anyone who puts a 16 inch, fat wheel and tire, on an extended front fork of any kind, let alone on a rigid chopper,.....tops it off with a silly looking fender,....and has a seat set up like that,.....should have their head examined.

Same goes for the stretched out headlight,...(people will buy and install anything they think is the "in" thing),.... and those giant Maltese cross mirrors make me want to puke.
Old 12-02-2015, 11:08 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANKTHECRANK View Post
Hideous,....anyone who puts a 16 inch, fat wheel and tire, on an extended front fork of any kind, let alone on a rigid chopper,.....tops it off with a silly looking fender,....and has a seat set up like that,.....should have their head examined.

Same goes for the stretched out headlight,...(people will buy and install anything they think is the "in" thing),.... and those giant Maltese cross mirrors make me want to puke.
The mirrors are there just to remind everyone it's a WCC...you know, since absolutely nothing else resembles anything that rolled out of the LBC.
Old 12-03-2015, 10:25 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006, CFL,124"S&S
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANKTHECRANK View Post

I would throw this whole thing right in the dumpster where it belongs! Who ever built that, didn't know a fuckin thing!
Old 12-03-2015, 11:48 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOWHLSIRVIVR View Post
I would throw this whole thing right in the dumpster where it belongs! Who ever built that, didn't know a fuckin thing!
Yeah but it does have a no expense spared 100" Rev Tech!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2015, 12:33 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by clspht View Post
Yeah but it does have a no expense spared 100" Rev Tech!
That one has an evo...
Old 12-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006 Harley Night Train FXSTB/I
Not Ranked     
Yikes that fat boy CFL is hard to look at! Somebody needs to buy it and save it!
Old 12-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSSMN View Post
Yikes that fat boy CFL is hard to look at! Somebody needs to buy it and save it!
$10,000 is a lot of money to save the frame alone.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:33 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIABOLUS View Post
$10,000 is a lot of money to save the frame alone.
LMAO! True story though...
Old 12-04-2015, 08:12 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006 Harley Night Train FXSTB/I
Not Ranked     
Looks like that dude looked are his garage and what ever parts he had he built that CFL......damn shame.
Old 12-05-2015, 08:58 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2up CFL build in progress
Not Ranked     
WCC Dragon on ebay 4 hrs left... $39k obo

Custom Built Motorcycles Chopper | eBay

Up for sale is my GORGEOUS 2001 West Coast Chopper Dragon built by the one and only Jesse James himself. This is a RARE bike; as the dragon was one of the least produced bikes at the West Coast Chopper shop in Long Beach CA.

This particular bike is of course one of a kind. It was built for famous model turned photographer Jack Guy in 2001. the bike was originally designed orange, but Mr. Guy had it changed to the current nearly perfect silver color with the tribal type stripes before purchasing for the original price of nearly $90,000!! The paint is amazing!

This bike has been validated by both Jack Guy and the creator himself Jesse James; I have emails to prove. Jesse James said he built the tank (as well as many other parts) himself.
It is titled as a west coast chopper (WESC) and has a 1W9 vin code on the clear Texas title. Don’t fall for the fakes/kit bikes and buy yourself this true shop built bike!

The Paint shows like brand new, and the only minor flaws are the chrome mainly on the front wheel (light pitting) and one piece under the seat. All paint and chrome on the bike itself is in awesome shape! With $1,000 I bet you could have this bike looking like its just off the showroom floor its that clean!!!

One part that stands well above any other bike I have seen is the black leather seats with pure silver diamond crosses outlining the design hand made by Bill Wallace of Bill Wall Leather which is a world renowned leather maker, and good friend of Jack Guy. It is estimated that to have this seat recreated it would cost at least $4,000.

Highly desirable Chopper Fucker air cleaner.
130/60/18 front tire, and 200/50/18 rear tire.

This monster is powered by a 113 cubic inch S&S engine and baker 6 speed transmission with massive amounts of torque and power. The whole bike is estimated to have LESS THAN 2,000 MILES!!!

The softtail suspension gives for a smooth comfortable ride much more so than most WCC, and the bike even has an air suspension that you can air up for riding, and drop for showing!

REASON FOR SALE: The only reason I am selling this bike is because I am hoping to build my first home early next year so I am downgrading all my toys. I took this bike in on trade for a piece of property a couple months ago, and didn’t quite get into riding like I expected to. All of my riding friends are busy getting their careers going, and basically it is currently a very gorgeous garage ornament. If I didn’t need the money for my house it would probably stay there and if it doesn’t bring a decent price it will stay!

This bike is a true collector piece, and will only increase in value from here. It is worth every penny of the asking price, and only very serious offers will be considered. I will personally deliver the bike anywhere in the U.S within 1000 miles of Austin TX for $1.50 per loaded mile paid in advance plus a large non refundable down payment on the bike. I will also work with buyer arranged shipping companies after cashiers check clears COMPLETELY (could take 7-10 business days.) A $500 deposit will be required via PayPal upon auction close/buy it now for all purchases.

All information is believed to be 100% true and correct but cannot be guaranteed. The bike is for sale As-Is where is, and any inspections are to be done BEFORE the end of auction. You are welcome to come see and start the bike, but there will be NO test-drives unless I have cash in hand, and a buy/sell agreement signed by both parties releasing me of liability.
Old 12-11-2015, 06:39 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1953 pan, 1946 knuck, 2008 Saxon
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by modekko View Post
I'm listing this for a friend. His email address can be found below.

2006 LBC WCC CFL 4up

comes with oil tank/ battery box, all badging, axle, axle covers, MSO

$3500 obo USD

located in Alberta Canada

customroadking2000@yahoo.com

Price drop to $2600 and he says shipping can be negotiated. Get at him.
Old 12-11-2015, 09:48 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
A cfl 2 frame popped up on eBay. Don't know what they're worth but first time I've seen one for sale
Custom Built Motorcycles Chopper | eBay