Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > Chopper Builder's Log > West Coast Chopper Builds

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
14 Chopper of the Month entries for Nov 2014
Last Post: Spade115
Posted On: Today
Replies: 3
Views: 85
CFL on EBAY
Last Post: Baddogg
Replies: 13
Views: 437
CFL In the West Indies
Last Post: CloudDiver
Replies: 186
Views: 12,533
Cool video from a long chopper...
Last Post: Rhode Warrior
Replies: 5
Views: 362
Kandy
Last Post: spidr
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 45
Views: 1,851
More...
Old 02-23-2013, 04:11 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Fu**ing postal service thieves!

So when JJ put up the WCC EVO Points on eBay for $88 I bought 2, one for each CFL.

That was a month ago... I waited patiently and didn't send JJ any bitchy email through eBay about why it was taking so fuckin long...

So I get the envelope in the mail today and THIS is what I find!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2013, 04:14 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I'm so FUCKING FURIOUS right now... Some little bitch at some point in the mail system is very familiar with that Long Beach address and is opening shit up and stealing the contents...

I opened a case with the Postal Inspector and sent JJ an email through eBay... Not sure what he will do since its not really his fault, and he didn't ship it insured mail. It was Parcel Post with a tracking number.

Has this happened to anyone else who recently bought things from JJ on eBay? I also bought a key chain so I wonder if I will actually get that or not....
Old 02-23-2013, 04:17 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006, CFL,96"S&S?
Not Ranked     
I have one coming this week as well and will let you know! That fuckin sucks man!
Old 02-23-2013, 04:42 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: shovel chopper
Not Ranked     
wow! i feel for you.. the seller just didn't give a shit.. i think the packaging should have being better. a smaller bubble envelope should have being used.. is there insurance.. some sellers and postal people just don't give a shit if it's insured

Last edited by pop 28; 02-23-2013 at 04:56 PM..
Old 02-23-2013, 04:51 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
ship a lt of parts. This is just BADDDDDDD packaging. I do not believe anyone stole anythingA small priority box would have saved the day ad what is that 6 bucks ??
Old 02-23-2013, 05:21 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Mine got here today shipped the same way out of Austin. It arrived in great shape, bad part is I was shipped a 5 hole cover by mistake. Sent JJ a message thru ebay about it.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2013, 06:10 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005 CFL 2up, 2011 HD Street Bob
Not Ranked     
Mine arrived today, envelope was ripped the same way from the inside out. Luckily only part of the cover was sticking out and the hole wasn't big enough for it to fall out. I think it is the packaging and the way the post office handles the stuff. Piece of metal hitting on paper....metal wins. Sorry man, I was almost in the same boat.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:55 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2002 softail, wcc cfl
Not Ranked     
why is the old long beach address on that envelope???? if it gets lost in the mail its going back to that address
Old 02-23-2013, 07:34 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
my keychain came today with Jesse's return address as PO Box 666 in Austin Tx......
Old 02-23-2013, 08:20 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Both my friend and I got ours today. Both were fine sorry to hear.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:15 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I know what you guys are saying about bad packaging and all... but seriously, this envelope was torn open on purpose. Those points covers are not that heavy and have smooth edges.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:31 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: CFL, 113" Ultima
Not Ranked     
Fuck that sucks dude.

I had the same thing happpen to me when the Iphone 3gS first came out, bought one over ebay and the sellers name was like 'IphonePlus' or something, and someone obviously knew what was in the box (Iphone box is pretty knowable), and they took it. Never got my iphone, never got my money back. See ya later $900. I was fucking mad too man, was tempted to track the fucker down and kidnap him.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:38 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: WEST COAST CHOPPERS CFL 127ci
Not Ranked     
I once bought a points cover from Pangea speed and the same thing happened to me. It was in a hard cardboard envelope, covered in tape. The side was neatly sliced open and the cover gone. All I got was some stickers and a receipt. Andy refunded my money coz he had no more covers but he was pretty pissed at the postal service.
I've also got one from JJ on the way, just hoping it turns up.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:51 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 88" ACM Rigid Bobber
Not Ranked     
I ship parts every day, that envelope is not for shipping anything but some paper, the shipper either didn't care, was really cheap, or doesn't have a clue. In the past I've used USPS and FedEx but I only use UPS anymore, they're always on time, they're tracking system is great, insuring shipments is easy and I can give have special instructions attached to all shipments.That being said, if a customer of mine would have bought something from me and emailed me that pic they would have had a replacement the very next day, no questions asked. I really doubt that anyone opened the package up, hell, you'd be surprised how few people even know who Jesse James is, if a USPS employee really wanted to steal it they would just destroyed the envelope, it was just handled too rough for the packaging and ripped.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:28 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005 CFL 2up, 2011 HD Street Bob
Not Ranked     
Okay, I did a scientific experiment. Since my envelope was torn open too, just not as bad. I put my points cover back in the envelope, and dropped it against the good side of the envelope by flipping it over several times. After three drops the envelope was torn, after eight drops there was a 4 inch split down the side of the envelope, big enough for the cover to drop out. And I only had one cover, your envelope had two. It's the packaging and USPS handling. IMO of course. It is entirely possible someone stole yours.