Club Chopper Forums Industrial Parts House  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > Chopper Builder's Log > West Coast Chopper Builds

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
West Coast Choppers Truck & Matching Trailer Jesse James
Last Post: jedi
Posted On: Today
Replies: 13
Views: 495
Spyke Starter problems
Last Post: pushrod243
Replies: 4
Views: 90
quick ?
Last Post: Captain America
Replies: 5
Views: 116
New sportster build/what size rear tire -250 or 300
Last Post: Coolbreezin
Replies: 11
Views: 1,235
14 Chopper of the Month entries for Oct 2014
Last Post: spidr
Replies: 2
Views: 235
More...
Old 02-25-2013, 08:33 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2002 softail, wcc cfl
Not Ranked     
thats it just keep buying more!!! WTF
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2013, 09:49 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: N/A
Not Ranked     
Got my points cover in the mail today, no tears or defects in the envelope whatsoever. Package was glued shut securely. Hope you guys get resolution of some kind.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:19 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005 CFL - 4 UP
Not Ranked     
Cloud.

Any response from Jesse?
Nothing from him on my linkage...
Old 02-27-2013, 07:41 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffejks View Post
Cloud.

Any response from Jesse?
Nothing from him on my linkage...
Nope... not a word from Jesse.

Got a call from the post office, guy was cool and said they will be looking for them at all the sorting facilities and bins, trucks, etc... He even had me email him a pic so they could pass it around. Very detail oriented guy... first Postal employee I have been impressed with in a long time.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:58 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOCAL View Post
Mine got here today shipped the same way out of Austin. It arrived in great shape, bad part is I was shipped a 5 hole cover by mistake. Sent JJ a message thru ebay about it.
Received a email saying a two hole cover was shipped out to me today.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:53 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
BTW, the Postal guy said my package was not shipped from Long Beach like the return address said, it was shipped from Austin... go figure.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:13 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: shovel chopper
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudDiver View Post
Nope... not a word from Jesse.

Got a call from the post office, guy was cool and said they will be looking for them at all the sorting facilities and bins, trucks, etc... He even had me email him a pic so they could pass it around. Very detail oriented guy... first Postal employee I have been impressed with in a long time.
do you really think jj will response?? i doubt it.. as his hand tells it all" pay up SUCKER"
put a dispute in with paypal. that will get a quick response..let jj deal with the postal service..quit wasting your time. it his problem as a seller

Last edited by pop 28; 02-28-2013 at 03:26 AM..
Old 02-28-2013, 06:30 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I had the same issue but with those keychains he was selling! I got an empty evelope, still sealed up....no keychains!
Old 02-28-2013, 08:42 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Ebay rules clearly state that sellers are required to provide sufficient packaging.
I had a situation from ebay with a valve seal tool sent in a paper envelope which by the time made it to NZ was missing, torn out of the envelope. Luckily NZ post were smart enough to write a notation on the package saying that "your package is empty" type statement.
Armed with the proof I contacted the seller and informed them that their packaging sucked and asked for another item which they obliged otherwise it would have been a filed dispute.

Anyway you could arm yourself with the Ebay seller policy as leverage in a claim if it comes to that, sometimes previous feedback history may also provide evidence that they have been previously negligent with shitty packaging.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:37 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Sent another message on eBay last night, tried to make sure I was keeping it civil, I just said 'I haven't gotten a eresponse from he last two messages, etc.'

Got a reply this morning, he said "hey, give me your address", so it looks like he's going to replace the points covers.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:09 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2001 Softail
Not Ranked     
I had the same thing happen to me from a different seller.What kind of dispute do I file with pay pal?Item not recieved or not as discribed?
Old 03-03-2013, 07:48 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2003 CFL in progress. TP 124
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by jovibuilt View Post
I had the same thing happen to me from a different seller.What kind of dispute do I file with pay pal?Item not recieved or not as discribed?
Item not received probably. eBay favors buyers so you should have no problem getting a refund.

Got my shift link today. Jesse said it was 14" but turns out its 12". Picture showed a raw link but I got a polished one. I'm happy I can chrome this one and use it on my big dollar CFL. I'm not sure what I would have done with a 14" anyway!

Oh and packaging was great.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by flysocal77 View Post
Item not received probably. eBay favors buyers so you should have no problem getting a refund.

Got my shift link today. Jesse said it was 14" but turns out its 12". Picture showed a raw link but I got a polished one. I'm happy I can chrome this one and use it on my big dollar CFL. I'm not sure what I would have done with a 14" anyway!

Oh and packaging was great.

14" linkage is standard for forward controls, correct?
Old 03-05-2013, 04:26 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I got an e-mail from Jesse's assistant apologizing for the packaging issues and informing me that they were sending me a new linkage.

Bam!
Old 03-14-2013, 07:18 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudDiver View Post
I'm so FUCKING FURIOUS right now... Some little bitch at some point in the mail system is very familiar with that Long Beach address and is opening shit up and stealing the contents...

I opened a case with the Postal Inspector and sent JJ an email through eBay... Not sure what he will do since its not really his fault, and he didn't ship it insured mail. It was Parcel Post with a tracking number.

Has this happened to anyone else who recently bought things from JJ on eBay? I also bought a key chain so I wonder if I will actually get that or not....
son of abitch I paypal purchased a 58 swingarm 2 weeks ago out of ebay (auction ended) and i contacted the guy and paid $117 through pay pal waiting 3 weeks guy send me tracking info-enroute ,OK finally I return from work Saturday 3/9/13 theres a big box on door step NICE i pick it up fu-kin empty with side caved in Im PISSED contact buyer said it was in box and shipped said to look at postage and weight ,sure enough $25. SC to NY so I contact paypal open case and go to post office now did I mention no insurance but had tracking PO master said must have fallen out somewhere between SC-Ny and there is a place in atlanta where shit that falls out or missing labels wind up, seller is in touch with atlanta facility no word yet ,,SO NOW looks like two good people (in my case) seller and me (Buyer) who is gonna get dicked by paypal well I gotta hope its the sender in my case poor packaging I hope but it still sux i feel your pain pay for something and get empty carton moral is I guess Insure any item sent even though your still aat the mercy of the carries 9 out of 10 times they will say not packed properly what the F- ever long rant still pissed sorry Ps went to post office amnd said hoe the f can a mailman deliver a box with the side open said they have to deliver all mail and boxes dont matter