Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > CUSTOM BUILDERS/DISTRIBUTORS > Two-Bit Choppers

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Oil vs fuel vs transmission line?
Last Post: Shovel52
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 4
Views: 61
99 brake caliper on a 2000 fork?
Last Post: masterjedifocus
Replies: 2
Views: 123
return throttle cable
Last Post: STEINBVG
Replies: 2
Views: 80
Tallest engine in the frame?
Last Post: STEINBVG
Posted On: 09-15-2019
Replies: 58
Views: 9,329
Black Diamond Build
Last Post: donald branscom
Posted On: 09-15-2019
Replies: 26
Views: 6,123
More...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2011, 10:06 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: shovel chopper
Not Ranked     
jay brake is a member here. there is no back order. thats a story right there... call or email pay pal and tell them the deal here, if your paypal is linked to your credit card like mine call them as will they can lean on everybody , seller and pay pal.......best of luck
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2011, 10:14 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty d View Post
what a jack ass , thats the BIG problem with alot of the so called grass roots shops. not all but some. and the big problem you send the dough then they go in slow mo. had a big time disaster with front st cycle craig tyree is a jask ass with a capitol J. good luck on that brother and hope it turns out for you. Lesson learned eh
+1 on Problems with Front St Cycle.........
Old 01-15-2011, 10:15 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty d View Post
what a jack ass , thats the BIG problem with alot of the so called grass roots shops. not all but some. and the big problem you send the dough then they go in slow mo. had a big time disaster with front st cycle craig tyree is a jask ass with a capitol J. good luck on that brother and hope it turns out for you. Lesson learned eh
+2 On Front St Cycles
Old 01-15-2011, 10:55 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2004 Buell XB12R
Send a message via Yahoo to M3XB12RDAKOTA
Not Ranked     
Thanks pop28! I got another email from him just a minute ago.... Guess what another excuse, he's at a funeral and he can't answer the phone. I got all the emails to prove this but let me ask Jaybrake if they were back order. I have to check on my paypal. As far as I know it's straight out of my checking.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:33 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: shovel chopper
Not Ranked     
i am a jay brake dealer and i bought 2 master cylinders in sept and in oct. with no problem,,,, good that you saved the emails it might prove that he committed fraud ...squeeze his nuts he will cough up the cash
Old 01-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 73 shovel CFL, 54 Pan, Z06
Not Ranked     
it may be striaght out of your chcking , but pay pal has systems inplace just for this type of occasion. the trick being when you click peronal or goods if you clicked "goods" they will get you squared away. I know what you mean about saving Army nickles to buy stuff. And it is "hard earned" So stay on em and let pay pal get on him too. Good luck brother and watch your top knot eh'

Front st Cycles = dirt bag
Old 01-15-2011, 01:41 PM
Plasterhead
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: '98 FXSTB
Not Ranked     
I got no advise on how to get your money back, but "if" you do get it back, check out these controls https://www.spitfiremotorcycles.com/.../mid-controls/
If you like them, call spitfire and ask for Scrotum (cc member fasthd) He's a stand up guy and his controls are about 1/2 what you paid the other dude.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:23 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogeyman View Post
I got no advise on how to get your money back, but "if" you do get it back, check out these controls https://www.spitfiremotorcycles.com/.../mid-controls/
If you like them, call spitfire and ask for Scrotum (cc member fasthd) He's a stand up guy and his controls are about 1/2 what you paid the other dude.
Those are some nice mids and half the price what I paid for! I'll do a claim on Thursday if I don't get any proof of shipment by Wednesday.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:30 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 06 Roadliner 113"
Not Ranked     
2 bit choppers took over 1 year to produce a trucker girl air cleaner for my friends bike those guys never return emails and there is always an excuse why its not ready, we ordered a chrome air cleaner "in stock at time of purchase" then after two weeks we called to find out where it was and they said it was at the chromers, and it would be a few weeks, three months later and after several angry phone calls and emails we got them to call us back, they were going to credit us a couple of hundred bucks and just send us a polished one and we said cool. after a month and no air cleaner we were about to hop a plane to Colorado to get are parts or the money 600 bucks is not fuck off money, thats when we got a tracking number in the email, thinking this was the air cleaner finally but it was not it was the adapter and a note saying having chroming problems will get back to you soon, so my friend gave up on the air cleaner and 4-5 months later close to one year after purchased it just showed up at the house. beautifully chromed but definitely not worth the wait and frustration good luck with your parts.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:28 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I don't care about parts no more! I just want my money back. It sucks that he can't deliver... I'll just do a Paypal report tomorrow. If it doesn't work, then I'll try my bank. I already have all the forms lined up.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:02 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I'm super happy I could continue on with my project! Justin couldn't come up with a tracking number. So I called Paypal and asked them what they could do about it. I had to call three times because I kept getting disconnected with this VOIP phones, an internet phones they have at MWR =) Signals here sucks in Kabul. We're surrounded with mountains as high as the Himalayas (it actually connect to the Himalayans)... Anyway, I'm going to look into that Spitfire Mids. Thank god, now I'm relieved.....
Old 01-19-2011, 11:01 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006 FLYRITE BOBBER, 2002 NIGHT TRAIN
Not Ranked     
Hey Brother, first and foremost, we appreciate your service to our country and come home safe so you can ride that bitch! I also feel shitty about what you went through. I waited 9 months for an exhaust system. I hope it all works out for you!
Old 01-27-2011, 10:21 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Looks like I might be able to ride it when I go on leave this summer! My mids from Paul (Spitfire) was shipped already.... That's what you call service.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:17 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005 HD Electra, 2004 Mutant Buell
Not Ranked     
Did you get your money back from justin yet. not sure what is going on with 2-Bit. I don't think they are building anything anymore.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:14 PM
Moderator Supreme Deluxe
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: moped, it's a moped
Not Ranked     
bringing this back to life...did you come back home to the USA brother? Where you at on your build?
Sponsored Links