Club Chopper Forums Industrial Parts House  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > CUSTOM BUILDERS/DISTRIBUTORS > Two-Bit Choppers

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Starting a New Build but its not a CFL
Last Post: STEINBVG
Posted On: Today
Replies: 10
Views: 972
Black Diamond Build
Last Post: Poop
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 12
Views: 1,349
5 speed quadseal and enclosed primary
Last Post: Am4wag
Posted On: 07-14-2019
Replies: 2
Views: 70
Mounting WCC belt guard on Brute V
Last Post: modekko
Posted On: 07-13-2019
Replies: 1
Views: 55
bmc
Last Post: pushrod243
Posted On: 07-13-2019
Replies: 2
Views: 107
More...
Old 01-27-2005, 08:24 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2004 Redneck Mutant Buell
Not Ranked     
Hey Case,
That's not a bad price for a 2002, but keep in mind the vast majority of the donor bike is going on the shelf to stay, so if you can find one that's sound mechanically, but a little rough around the edges cosmetically for a lesser price then all the better.

Later,
Justin @ Two-Bit Choppers
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2005, 08:55 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Buell chop, 07 road king
Not Ranked     
Justin's right. The flip side of that is that if there are a few nice parts left, there is a market for selling em on ebay, or the Badweatherbiker site. Whatever you decide, make sure the motor is SOUND. The rest of the bike is the big investment so have a solid foundation to bulf from.

DHD eats ass
Old 01-31-2005, 03:45 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: none yet
Not Ranked     
thanks,
Im still looking around and saving cash
all your imput helps
Old 01-31-2005, 06:53 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: rigid shovelhead
Not Ranked     
Justin,

How'd u make out in that show this past weekend??

PACO
Old 01-31-2005, 08:54 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1999 1200C
Send a message via AIM to popasickboy
Not Ranked     
This here is a swt mutant,anyone know the owner

Old 01-31-2005, 09:07 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1999 1200C
Send a message via AIM to popasickboy
Not Ranked     
sorry pictures so big,this is what I want as far as style

Old 01-31-2005, 09:22 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I've seen that red on on th re site, but dunno whos it is. THAT is how the tank should fit. High tunnel.

DHD eats ass
Old 01-31-2005, 09:32 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Hey Popasick,

I know that bike was built in house at Redneck, but I think it was just built as a show example bike. They've probably sold it by now but I don't know who to.

Paco

Man, I'm last guy in the world to bitch about getting a raw deal, but out of seven bikes in my class (XL full custom) the judges said mine wasn't good enough to make the top 3?! Of course the bike that did win happened to be from a company that had a $1000 vendor booth at the show too, so what do you do right!? Oh well, I ended up going through about 200 business cards that I set out by the bike so I'm sure the extra business will more than make up for the $10 trophy I missed out on.
I have to say it was pretty gratifying though as a big group of 20-something guys came over to the bike Saturday while I was off to the side talking to a local painter friend of mine. All ten of these guys are taking pictures of the mutant and one of them pipes up, "that's the sickest f*#cking bike here."
That my friend motivates me to keep building bikes more than any trophy from a stuffed shirt judge ever could. Maybe the old gray beard types don't get my scooter, but the young guys certainly do and if you ask me, I'd much rather be the next big thing than yesterday's news!

The Mutant

My friends from High Country Custom Cycles build this sweet Indian powered bike for the "Colorado Biker Build Off"

Only to be beat by this sideshow on wheels.

My kid scared crapless (I wish)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2005, 09:48 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: rigid shovelhead
Not Ranked     
popasickboy,

The pic of the mutant is indeed a RE show bike that they drag around to the shows. As of dec. when I was up at re last they STILL had the bike - along with the other 2 they drag around.

As for u justin................ I'm an "older" cat (46 yrs. young) & was doing bikes when it wasn't kool so I feel your slight pain by being over looked...

I'll tell you a short story on the rigid shovel I built in 97 - still own it & only showed it 1 time. Recv'd a big trophy for best engr. & a slightly smaller 1 for best shovelhead but......... what I realized was I really didn't give a crap what some a-hole said my bike was or was not. I built it for my taste & for the pleasure of others to look at & enjoy. If they did - great - If they didn't - great. In a nutshell I don't usually show any of my bikes - I'd rather give everyone the opp to see it & park it right out front!! For free no less!!

A $10.00 trophy don't mean shit. Your bike (as is the 1 I'm doing) is a bit different than the "norm" - the circus wagons - and I think that scares people. It's a look that the us of a may or may not be ready for. Germany (haven' been there) has these "style" bikes & has had them for a while. They call them "streetfighters". It's kinda a chopper only more functionable.

As an "older" guy I appreciate what you've put together & if you pay the postage I'll send U 1 of those shitty throphy's!!

Keep up the good work. What place do U think my red tire bike would have come in? (LOL)

PACO
Old 01-31-2005, 09:50 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
You accomplished what you went therr to accomplish. And that was to promote your business and show off that bitchin ride. You were still the people's champ. WTF is going with the backbone on that other bike? How come your kid aint wearing a two-bit tee shirt, and when's she getting her two-bit tattoo?

DHD eats ass
Old 01-31-2005, 10:13 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Good God would somebody show Popasick how to format pictures so we don't have to read in W...i...d...e....a...n...g...l...e...? Kidding bro!

Paco - man I can appreciate your sentiments, and I'm with you all the way. I've got my bike entered in the Easyriders show here in Denver coming up in April and I put it in the spectator class rather than the judged class for that very reason. Again though, going to shows for me is about my business and showing people what I can do so that they might pay me to keep doing what I love.

Iron - the people's champ, I love it. Man that red bike is a mess isn't it. Funny story, apparentely that thing is a big enough death trap and is so unridable that someone from their shop piled it into a wall like a week ago and they had to totally rebuild the front end in five days. The OCC lovin' masses have spoken!
Oh and my kid owns more pink clothes than any human being that's walked the face of the earth. Some Two-Bit shirts are in the works for her though (as well as hopefully for the rest of you if you dig 'em once they're done! ). No tattoos for the kid yet, kind of scary though that she seemed to have no issue with all the biker types being around her all weekend - probably doesn't bode well for me in her teenage years.

Later,
Justin @ T.B.C.

Last edited by mutantbuell; 01-31-2005 at 10:19 PM..
Old 02-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Hey Guys,

In case anyone's interested we finally got the article at the start of this thread posted up on the site http://www.twobitchoppers.com/knowledge.htm
along with some new parts and the Bassani exhaust line. Check it out.

Justin @ Two-Bit Choppers
Old 02-04-2005, 08:35 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Nice job Justin, I know which pipes you'll be selling the most of. now get more parts pics up!

DHD eats ass
Old 02-13-2005, 09:36 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 00 Ducati 996. 02 RC51
Not Ranked     
Hi all, new to this forum and need some advise. I am ready to start a Mutant Buell project and have some questions... I have an 04 XB12R donar bike and need to know if I can use the forks and wheels (I know they are a bit different form the older Buells). Also will I need to convert the motor form FI to carb.

Thanks in advance
Old 02-13-2005, 09:52 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
holy crap, did you wreck the thing? What do those sell for right now? A donor shouldn't cost more than 3-4 k. You might save a few buck my selling that, buying an older one, and putting difference in cash towards upgrades.

DHD eats ass