Club Chopper Forums

Club Chopper Forums (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/)
-   Technical Guides, Information, Resources & Data (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/technical-guides-information-resources-data/)
-   -   trikshift transmissions and trikryde parts (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/technical-guides-information-resources-data/38473-trikshift-transmissions-trikryde-parts.html)

scully 04-26-2006 01:41 AM

trikshift transmissions and trikryde parts

Any questions regarding trikshift transmissions can and will be answered . Some may take a while but this is a good quality tranny and we have come across nothing that we can't fix easily(well almost nothing) Ask and you shall receive(answers)::)

pushrod243 04-26-2006 01:51 PM

did you see the other post regarding trikshift info?

wildwill8 04-26-2006 07:24 PM

I have a leaking Main output shaft need to see how I can get some wannrty info on this tranny to get it repaired/replaced

scully 04-30-2006 12:30 AM

Uhhh no I have not seen the other posts. am working on that now:eek: should I want to see them?

pushrod243 04-30-2006 06:39 AM

ya they were just asking where to get trikshift info nothing bad just was coincidental the day b4 you posted your here was a thread that was "titled how do I contact trikshift?"

scully 05-01-2006 01:17 AM

uhhh, cool you can read all kinds a stuff into the written word
Thanks

trlkidd 05-01-2006 12:30 PM

Trikshift RSD- Anyone have a problem with the throw-out bearing seizing up?:mad:

Barefoot Choppa 05-01-2006 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trlkidd
Trikshift RSD- Anyone have a problem with the throw-out bearing seizing up?:mad:

Might want to pm scully.

scully 05-02-2006 01:32 AM

throwout bearing siezing up

throwout bearing seizing up is usually caused by failure to grease the pushrod assembly and throwout bearing with a HI TEMP grease. We put labels on all RSD boxes informing customers of this. This warning is also put on the invoice, but if you are like me you receive a package you rip the box open and to hell with any labels. If you want to PM me I can possibly help you out with replacement parts or something. These trannies (RSD) come from the factory dry so if they are not greased upon installation guess what happens? You know the rest of the story. But please feel free to pm me and I will help as much as possible to get you :)
Scully

trlkidd 05-03-2006 01:43 PM

Anyone know John from JDAK Enterprises?? He told me that my outerbearing support was next day aired a week ago. Now I cant get a response.

MikeV019 05-03-2006 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scully
Any questions regarding trikshift transmissions can and will be answered . Some may take a while but this is a good quality tranny and we have come across nothing that we can't fix easily(well almost nothing) Ask and you shall receive(answers)::)

My question is, who actually is the main distributor (not dealer) for Trick Shift transmissions? I know you can only get Prowler transmissions from MC Advantages, so who's the main source for Trick Shift transmissions?

wolfp20 06-26-2006 01:59 PM

Looking for a new hydraulic actuator/pin/throwout bearing setup for Trickshift RSD 6 speed with Hydraulic Clutch. Anyone know who can get parts yet this summer?

montani customs 05-28-2007 11:51 AM

midwest is a main distributor 1-800-325-3914 ask for scott cust service.if he cant help will give trickshift # for bob.for parts call american motorcycle 508-872-6676.main dealer.tell them i referred and they will send parts and can give tech info.

antblyme 08-30-2007 07:47 PM

should I contact one of these guys for a hydraulic setup for my Trikshift RSD 6spd. It's brand new buy set up for cable.

jmt1120 04-02-2008 02:29 PM

I have an 80 spoke 300mm wheel from Trikryde with one leaky spoke. Is there anything I can do to fix it or am I S.O.L.? Nobody localy knows much about anything this wide. Any ideas? It has a rubber strip around the center but have been told there is no way to fix any leaks.