Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > Painters/Seats/Chop Parts/General Distributors > Rocky's Pure Kustom Paint & Leather

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Looking for advice from the Old Pros...
Last Post: axeychrome
Posted On: 10-23-2020
Replies: 28
Views: 1,257
10 My First Build... an 06 CFL 2Up 2Out
Last Post: Rigid Heathen
Posted On: 10-23-2020
Replies: 25
Views: 716
Teardrop Gas Tank Replacement
Last Post: R1_4Life
Posted On: 10-22-2020
Replies: 0
Views: 58
SAT Motorsports rigid attempt.
Last Post: JamesS
Posted On: 10-21-2020
Replies: 41
Views: 1,775
New CFL acquisition...
Last Post: Rigid Heathen
Posted On: 10-18-2020
Replies: 3
Views: 315
More...
Old 06-15-2005, 09:38 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Some Old, Some New
Not Ranked     
Don't mind RUBS, they have the money. RUBS are normally hard working, family oriented, home owning and most have a sincere interest in the hobby. Only a few I have met are Posers, wearing chaps while riding in their cage. Prefer RUBS to BWSSOOMGWIWNL (bikers who steal shit out of my garage when I was not looking). Had someone I've known for 10 years, bring over an old Autolite gen for rebuilding. He rides with a local club and brought over a Prospect. Watched the prospect lift a new ISR master cylinder and slip it in his pocket. Was not sure how to comfront and if a 10 year aquaintance would override brotherhood loyalty. I went over to my brand new shiney Snap-On Rollaway and put my hand on the drawer where I keep my H&K P7M8. Oh shit my phones ringing, I'll get back to this later.......
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2005, 10:31 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 03 big dog chopper/02 roadking
Not Ranked     
I GOT SUMTHIN THAT NEEDS TO BE RUBED-does that qualify me for "rubhood"????
Old 06-15-2005, 10:37 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by mark odle
I GOT SUMTHIN THAT NEEDS TO BE RUBED-does that qualify me for "rubhood"????
squeeze into some Underoos and we'll call Michael for you.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:39 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 01 Fatboy,65 Matchless, 83 V-65, +more
Send a message via AIM to rastoy
Not Ranked     
I want to be kept by a R.U.B. chick...but my wife wont let me.

Nevermind, you're hopeless.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:03 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by Tommy's Cycle
Don't mind RUBS, they have the money. RUBS are normally hard working, family oriented, home owning and most have a sincere interest in the hobby. Only a few I have met are Posers, wearing chaps while riding in their cage. Prefer RUBS to BWSSOOMGWIWNL (bikers who steal shit out of my garage when I was not looking). Had someone I've known for 10 years, bring over an old Autolite gen for rebuilding. He rides with a local club and brought over a Prospect. Watched the prospect lift a new ISR master cylinder and slip it in his pocket. Was not sure how to comfront and if a 10 year aquaintance would override brotherhood loyalty. I went over to my brand new shiney Snap-On Rollaway and put my hand on the drawer where I keep my H&K P7M8. Oh shit my phones ringing, I'll get back to this later.......
shit man, i got stories just like it....some of es shop owners walk a very FINE line
i got a p club here and ha is 45 minutes down the road
im the only shop in a 5o mile radius in the middle of the
meth capitol of the east coast....just a matter of time
i cant take the drama....fuckin locked the door...appts only...its runnin my business into the dirt,
shit i slept under the pool table with a berretta 3 high cap clips and the mossberg pump after the last time i was threatened with a fire bombing for 3 months...shit is no joke
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2005, 11:15 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2004, 90" S & S PanHead
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by gypsy chopper
shit man, i got stories just like it....some of es shop owners walk a very FINE line
i got a p club here and ha is 45 minutes down the road
im the only shop in a 5o mile radius in the middle of the
meth capitol of the east coast....just a matter of time
i cant take the drama....fuckin locked the door...appts only...its runnin my business into the dirt,
shit i slept under the pool table with a berretta 3 high cap clips and the mossberg pump after the last time i was threatened with a fire bombing for 3 months...shit is no joke
You in Waynsboro, PA? I grew up in Reading and knew a few Pagans back in the day (1969-74) and dont miss that part of the old school shit one bit! Didnt know PA was such a wonderful garden of Meth!
Old 06-15-2005, 11:16 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
waynesboro virginia
shenandoah valley

Last edited by gypsy chopper; 06-15-2005 at 11:19 AM..
Old 06-15-2005, 11:28 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Actually the story came out ok. Got my part back. Prospect got his knuckles busted back at the clubhouse and I still do business with Steve but only as a solo. First time I thought I would actually have to shoot someone. Appointment only is the way to go. I would never have an open shop, not working alone anyway.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:34 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
yeah alone, im used to it...just dont like it much
the question...you seen so and so?
anyone ask about so and so?
so, and so got popped with such and such....hes a freind of so and so?
on and on and on

whole situation pretty much guarantees one of my long terms to be a fed....im sure 5 bikes get stole in richmond.....he comes in
really sux actually

sorry bout the thread hijack

what about the rubs now?

Last edited by gypsy chopper; 06-15-2005 at 11:39 AM..
Old 06-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2003 Pure KustomŽ Harley
Not Ranked     
man those stories suck. Glade everything worked out ok Tommy's Cycle .

Gypsy , By appt only isn't that bad, In your case sounds much safer.and yeah It does suck sometimes. I hope things get better for you.
Old 06-15-2005, 03:09 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 04' TEXAS CHOPPER 124ci.
Not Ranked     
I really don't consider anyone a RUB. People are sometimes mis-judged because of what their riding. I've probably got 40G in my bike with the aftermarket stuff on it. And I can guarantee that if you saw me out somewhere you would not picture me as owning the bike I have! People who are putting money in the industry are helping fuel new and better stuff for us to buy and use. just because you can afford something doesn't make you an asshole or a prick. Those people come in all shapes and sizes, rich and poor.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:08 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: > 1
Not Ranked     
Question for the label makers. Can a poor biker work his ass off for 20 years, get some bank, and become a RUB? This should be interesting.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:21 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: one of the worlds fastest baggers
Not Ranked     
YES....i was the poorest of poor...man, i know what kind of bridge to look for if you need a good nites sleep...when the wife & i started 11yrs ago, i sold my 73 ironhead that me & my dopehead buddies chopped & hacked...bought my first wrecker with that money...wife & i had 7 bucks a week to live on...no credit...nothin but each other and a dream...before i met her i traveled from city to city promotin fights...ToughMan & the Kickboxing Klassic...would pack my stuff in a rolling case and ship it to a hotel in a town i wanted to do a fight in and ride there...then i'd talk the hotel mgr into compin me a room for a month...call the radio stations, book the venue, get acouple bars to do the ring-girl contest...have the fights and move on...did it for 8yrs...had a few bad fights in IL and lost my ass...figured Dallas had the most good-lookin wimins & lots of money so off i rode, stealin gas to get me there...had no job, dressed as good as i could and walked into a mall, found Glamour Shots and told the mgr, "I'm your new photographer, corporate sent me, where's my booth"...it worked, met my wife...sold the bike...started a biz....dude, in America ANYONE can if i could ...i love to see people succeed
Old 06-15-2005, 04:35 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: '03 GCC
Not Ranked     
<----P.A.B. with ADHD and OCD

I would like to experience being rich, even though it might not buy happiness...I'd like to try it out.
If you hate your parents, the police or the establishment, don't show them up by getting wasted and wrapping your bike around a tree. If you really want to rebel: outlearn them, outlive them, and know more than they do.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:44 PM
One mile from home.
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 07 CFL
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by Bryan TTM
YES....i was the poorest of poor...man, i know what kind of bridge to look for if you need a good nites sleep...when the wife & i started 11yrs ago, i sold my 73 ironhead that me & my dopehead buddies chopped & hacked...bought my first wrecker with that money...wife & i had 7 bucks a week to live on...no credit...nothin but each other and a dream...before i met her i traveled from city to city promotin fights...ToughMan & the Kickboxing Klassic...would pack my stuff in a rolling case and ship it to a hotel in a town i wanted to do a fight in and ride there...then i'd talk the hotel mgr into compin me a room for a month...call the radio stations, book the venue, get acouple bars to do the ring-girl contest...have the fights and move on...did it for 8yrs...had a few bad fights in IL and lost my ass...figured Dallas had the most good-lookin wimins & lots of money so off i rode, stealin gas to get me there...had no job, dressed as good as i could and walked into a mall, found Glamour Shots and told the mgr, "I'm your new photographer, corporate sent me, where's my booth"...it worked, met my wife...sold the bike...started a biz....dude, in America ANYONE can if i could ...i love to see people succeed
Damn brother. I'd read that book if you filled between the lines!