Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > Product/Company Press Releases

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Merch 560Q cam specs?
Last Post: tat2dale
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 3
Views: 3,136
SAT Motorsports rigid attempt.
Last Post: JamesS
Posted On: 10-16-2021
Replies: 74
Views: 22,490
Not a chopper but differently custrom
Last Post: Spade115
Posted On: 10-15-2021
Replies: 24
Views: 1,906
help with ultima RSD6
Last Post: Spade115
Posted On: 10-14-2021
Replies: 3
Views: 363
Fender grommets
Last Post: muddychops
Posted On: 10-13-2021
Replies: 4
Views: 368
More...
Old 01-29-2010, 08:37 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2004 Vag Slayer that runs on Hangovers
Not Ranked     
Thanks Chumperwerks for the geography lesson. It appears not only are you an Engineer, Licensed Fed. DOT (NHTSA) and the Fl. DOT Master Bike Builder, Metallurgist, and Owner of an Airplane manufacturing company (btw is your last name Boeing or Douglas, or Beech?) but u are also a Geography Teacher. I now know where Redneck Eng is located in relation to Miami and wow u r right... its a long drive. Especially on my Honda Rebel 250 with a Redneck Springer of course. But it wouldn't be a long ride to your facility here in Florida which is the point I was making and the question I was asking...which you obviously missed and didn't answer. Yes, I don't like you based on what I've read and your responses. And as far as disliking your product how can I dislike "your" product" when its not actually "your product". So the correct statement is: "if you don't like the products I am reselling and passing off as my own designed in house machined parts, don't buy them". I wont. If you wanna sell parts, go for it. I'm not knocking you for that. Its a great business plan for someone with your extensive education and backround. BUT be knowledgable, reliable, and most of all HONEST yes HONEST with your customers. These are the guys you might be riding with and they might be using your products. They know when something ain't right. Like when you hear a cover of a song. Sure it sounds the same but it ain't the real thing and it will never be as good. I'm not Whiplash, or pistol, or rob... just a guy who was looking for parts on a forum I barley read because I'm either in the garage or riding. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading these threads and man, best of luck with your "business". you sure have made a lot of friends and customers in these threads. 1 down 4 up!!! VROOOOOMMMM

ZC
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2010, 09:07 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 04 Venom Pro Street, 06 Softail Deluxe
Send a message via Yahoo to Force
Not Ranked     
.....double post.....

"127 cubic inches of Frame Crackin, Tank Splittin fun"

Last edited by Force; 01-29-2010 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: double post
Old 01-29-2010, 09:22 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 04 Venom Pro Street, 06 Softail Deluxe
Send a message via Yahoo to Force
Not Ranked     
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol GripPump View Post
Ok here is my input, tribal parts along with tribal armband tattoos went out about 10 years ago
Now that right there's some funny, but true, shit!!!

"127 cubic inches of Frame Crackin, Tank Splittin fun"
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2010, 08:19 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Zachc,

Custom ChopperWerks, Inc.'s credentials are easy to verify. You can contact the Florida DOT as well as the U.S. NHTSA.

So you aren't Whiplash who's now disappeared (the username was a dead giveaway stupid), PistolPumpGrip, and the newest addition 1sicalien right ? I guess it's just a coincidence all of you have the same rant. Rob, I mean Whiplash disappears and Zachc along with 1sicalien appears each with their first first post making the same false accusations. This has gotten boring, and for a guy that is supposed to be educated I'm surprised how immature you really are. IF I were to allow you to visit our place of business I would insist you be accompanied by an adult.

First, I've known who this is after the first post it was easy. Let me give you a hint. Custom ChopperWerks, Inc. isn't selling you or your brother a VIN number under any circumstances. You purchased a drivetrain package ONLY and on one bike ONLY. You did not follow through purchasing the complete bike kits. Therefore, you can trash us all you want but you still won't get VIN numbers. Got it ?
Old 02-01-2010, 09:02 AM
All American Nightmare
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 08 BrosCo Bare Bones Custom 120ci Ultima
Not Ranked     
False accusations huh? You are by far the biggest shit talker of anyone! You have no skills as a bike builder, you have no shop, you really cant do anything but run your mouth! The only thing you have done is dance around every question that I have asked you. Now i am supposedly associated with other members that feel the same way I do. What is up with you? The only thing that you are hiding behind is this manufactures license, i dont know what the requirements are to obtain one but apparently it requires nothing about knowing how to build a bike. The people that I have contacted about you all say the same thing, you are not a bike builder, have no real knowlege about building bikes and you dont even ride! All you are doing is contracting machine shops (War Eagle) to make something for you and sell it as your own work. From the beginning that would have been fine with most people but you started making yourself out to be things that you are not. Now you are rambling on about things that are making no sense at all. Bty i would really like to verify your credentials, not that you are listed with the Florida DOT and the US NHTSA that means shit to me! All that means is that you probably filled out your application and payed your fees but then again simple minded people like myself have no clue waht it takes to be a licensed manufacturer
Old 02-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 110" of Pure Horse Power
Not Ranked     
actually chopperwerks...........1sicalien is me Mike and a guy who is sick of so called bike builders like yourself....... Your hacks and you hurt the real bike builders trying to make living at it...I was employed by War eagle..you see you think your so smart..i got more dirt on you then you think!! if i was id watch your back...all you do is go around steal prints and go to the next machine shop.....YOUR SHIT SUCKS!!!! YOUR BIKES HAVE NEVER PLACED IN ANY SHOWS, THEY DONT RUN....OH AND FORT MYERS AND CAPE CORAL BIKE NIGHTS DON'T COUNT...iM NOT FRIENDS WITH ZACHC,PISTOL,OR WHIPLASH I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK THEY ARE!!!! yOU AREN'T A LISCENSED MANUFACTURER AND YOU NEVER WILL BE YOU DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO BE ONE OR A SHOP!

1SICALIEN.....
Old 02-01-2010, 09:43 AM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
SO BOB!!!!!

Let me give you hint!!!! I am Mike and I am not friends with Zachc and nor pistol,whiplash or any other douch bags on here.......Just a guy sick of C@$ksuckers like yourself who claim to build bikes and make parts. Its pretty funny every machine shop you go to, you have a falling out with...You have some pretty huge balls to be going around posting pics of your so called shop, which are pics of WAR EAGLE'S FACILITY.......Like i said before if your sh*t is so bad ass why arent you ever invited to the Florida biker Build off???? Maybe we could have met in person!! I have never seen you leave the SW Florida area..You never have bikes in the largest custom bike show in the world the RatsHole, Like myself and many others.

1SicAlien
Old 02-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
GripPump,

You finally stated the truth and something I can agree with you on. In your own words, I agree, you are "simple minded."

You really do make it so easy.

So you and those other posters whining the same way aren't you ? Right........ I've never seen anyone get so bent out of shape over a set of forward controls and I do know who you are. Your obsession with Custom ChopperWerks, Inc. is obvious. You have an ax to grind because you aren't getting your way.

As I stated we sell wholesale, not retail. We are licensed by the federal government and the State Of Florida which anyone can verify and you can't dispute.

Last edited by ChopperWerks; 02-01-2010 at 10:10 AM..
Old 02-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2004 Vag Slayer that runs on Hangovers
Not Ranked     
Chumperwerks,

Someone once told me, "theres one (idiot) born every day", and u continue to prove their hypothesis. For the record, once again, I am not pistol, whiplash, Rob, or 1sicalien. Just some one who see's through your bullshit. You don't believe me I'll give u a call and prove it to you. I'll even swing by your mythical shop with C&C machines that run on smiles and gumdrops and prove who I am to you. So there! You can stop REPEATING THE SAME THING over and over about how its just one guy being mean to you. Wow, i just cried a tear writing that. Wish I had a Chopperwerks™ towel to dry my eyes and wipe all the bullshit outa my ears but unfortunately THEY DONT EXIST!!! LIKE YOUR SHOP!!! I also have no idea what the hell you are talking about with drivetrains and VIN's. Also you said "IF I were to allow you to visit our place of business I would insist you be accompanied by an adult." BWHAHAHA. Trust me I'm and adult but it sounds like the rules for your Imaginary Bike Building Megaplex are very similar to that of a carnival or circus. Will I get to ride the Chumpercoaster™, see the bearded female bike builder, and watch the monkeys create your so called Forward Controls on command as well when i visit? I seriously doubt that will ever happen. Since you have yet to provide and actual address for or invite to your place of business which I'm pretty sure doesn't exist. Like i said in a previous post. you can shut me and everybody up by answering the questions asked of you, not by deflecting about how one guy and his dad are supposedly out to get you.

Elvis "is" alive and probably posting under an alias too.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Club Chopper Sponsor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Custom
Send a message via Yahoo to pushrod243
Not Ranked     
See I knew we were going to need popcorn!
Suite 104
Sorrento, FL 32776
www.scootersperformance.com
(four0seven)330-2056

Old 02-01-2010, 11:31 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2008 124" S&S Pro Street, 2010 Road King
Not Ranked     
I do not for a minute believe the controls are machined in-house, as Accutronix master cylinders are not made in house, Dan will tell you publicly that Wilwood brakes machines the MC's for his Accutronix controls.

No shame in jobbing out to facilities better equipped to get the best quality.

If any of you Florida guys want to go by and see his "State-of-the-art facility"..

Custom ChopperWerks, Inc.
19408 LaSerena Drive
Ft. Myers, Fl. 33967

Enjoy
C'mon Scary, theres a decending order of cool and WCC is at the top, we all know its true and the only thing that would make me cooler would be a bike with a vagina I could fuck start in front of 7-11 during a scratch off banaza sale. Cole 02/15/09
Old 02-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Let's see...... it's Monday and you two have been posting from about noon till now (2.26 pm EST). I took the day off today as I worked through the weekend and I'm catching up on paperwork.

So you guys are unrelated huh ? Well, it's funny that you both post at the same time, during working hours, and one has five posts and the other around 6. You now claim to be bike builders ? Right..........

It's amazing you have carried it this far. It's been entertaining but I have better things to do. Have a nice day and thanks for the input.

Makos6, that was actually our mailing address. Please see attached motorcycle manufacturers licenses for business location. As of eight days ago we are moving back to the Sarasota area which is why I was working through the weekend.
Member Input "Shogun" arm Forward Controls-2010-man.-license.jpg

Last edited by ChopperWerks; 02-01-2010 at 08:58 PM..
Old 02-01-2010, 11:55 AM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Oh kool so his shop is like OCC where the employees are on display and we can watch him make the coolest shit in The world, cuz that's what south west Florida needs is a bad ass chopper builder. Maybe I'll get sum popcorn and soda and join you Pushrod

Like I said before if his shit was so sick we would see it in Easyrider or out in Daytona at the Ratshole! Or maybe riding down the street In stead of on a trailer behind a mini van!
Old 02-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 01 Fatboy,65 Matchless, 83 V-65, +more
Send a message via AIM to rastoy
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushrod243 View Post
See I knew we were going to need popcorn!
I don't think I can eat any more popcorn. But this is sort of fun. Like watching a guy bang his head on a wall over, and over, and over again. One day he might stop and tell the onlookers why he keeps doing it. Not to mention, how he got a handful of others to join in on the head banging.

Nevermind, you're hopeless.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:40 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Yeah, I'm moving on to beer and ribs.

Never saw a guy that wanted to sell something (by asking for feedback) only trash everybody and tell then how inadequate they may be. Have never seen a more pompus, self-righteous individual that fell further short of a biker.