Club Chopper Forums Industrial Parts House  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > Product/Company Press Releases

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Merch 560Q cam specs?
Last Post: tat2dale
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 3
Views: 3,131
SAT Motorsports rigid attempt.
Last Post: JamesS
Posted On: 10-16-2021
Replies: 74
Views: 22,475
Not a chopper but differently custrom
Last Post: Spade115
Posted On: 10-15-2021
Replies: 24
Views: 1,901
help with ultima RSD6
Last Post: Spade115
Posted On: 10-14-2021
Replies: 3
Views: 359
Fender grommets
Last Post: muddychops
Posted On: 10-13-2021
Replies: 4
Views: 355
More...
Old 12-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Biker Radio Magazine

Folks,

I am working on a weekly show that is all things motorcycle.

This is not designed to be a bitch session or a show to whine but just talk about all things to do with bikes and trying to cover all kinds of topics and do it on a weekly basis. This is not a music based show but an interview show that taps pros and non-pros in all areas of the business from speed to building to travel.

The shows are free to download and you can get both the mp3 or subscribe to the Pod Cast. They are large files... about 55 megs each so they take a few minutes to download and each show is just about an hour long. New releases are on Fridays.

Right now, these are also commercial free.

www.bikerradiomagazine.com

Many thanks for looking!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2008, 07:49 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
We now have 28 hours of interview based programming and shows are not hour long commercials for a company. There a just a few videos but more are on the way.

It's free... no sign up... no bullshit.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:11 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 74-74
Not Ranked     
Sounds great man. Look forward to talking with you tomorrow. I think this is a great way to keep this culture we all are so passionate about rich. I hope others get on board....
Old 05-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: '08 Custom Build, Harley 1340 evo
Not Ranked     
these are indeed great shows guys ... do yourself a favor & check them out
Old 02-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Moderator Supreme Deluxe
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: moped, it's a moped
Not Ranked     
Man, I just checked this out today thanks to the link on the lee stamper thread that RB Donovan posted. I missed the boat on this one. Over 100 episodes spanning the last 2 1/2 years and I didn't discover this until today.

I turned off Stern for a while and listened all afternoon. Has anyone else listened to these shows? I really enjoyed it, even if this guy is Canadian, I'll forgive him...lol

Blaksmith, I really enjoyed the shows I listened to, even the 100th which was your second annual fish fry and bullshit session...it sounds like the bugs were out in force that day.

Anyhow, I hope you get the urge to do more shows, they are very well done and informative.

If you guys go to the website you can listen to all of the shows on your computer.

Anyone else listen to this show?
Old 02-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thanks for the kind words on Biker Radio Magazine. There are over 100 hours of interviews and such there. Glad you enjoy it.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Moderator Supreme Deluxe
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Really having a good time with it, listened all day today too. I enjoyed the Billy Lane interview about the vintage stuff he was working on before he went away. Do you plan to do any more?
Old 02-04-2011, 06:01 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Funny you should ask... more and more people are asking for it again and while I was out watching a pin-striper doing some work tonight... the question came up. Let's just say it's a tabled question and should we decide to go back to production there will be a lot more to look at. Have a look at the 'Videos' section.... play Video Edition 1.

I really am glad you like what you hear. That makes all that went into the shows worth the time and I mean that.

Many thanks.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Moderator Supreme Deluxe
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I beat you to it, I watched Edition 1 today. I was hoping you would go back to the painter so I could watch the wet sanding. It was very well done.

Looking forward to seeing what comes next if you go at it again. I know I'll be listening.

---edit---How far are you from Detroit? Do you still have the fish fry once a year?
Old 02-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I am 5 minutes from Detroit... depending on Customs. We have people come from far and wide for the fish fry and bullshit session. I am expecting a guest from Japan at the next one.

If I bring this back I will need everyone to spread the word. I know we had good traffic before but NO idea how many times a month iTunes was sending it or the other similar site.

You can contact me through the web site and join us on Facebook too. Don't want to jam up the forum here to much.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Almost posted that twice. No idea what the issue is connecting with this site.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:46 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2004War Eagle
Not Ranked     
I coppied the link from Chopper web that was posted by BigJim thats a member there, and also at chopperhandbook.
Sponsored Links