Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > CHOPPER STUFF FOR SALE > Parts Wanted

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Jerry Graves - FLA Builder R.I.P.
Last Post: fifty
Posted On: Today
Replies: 29
Views: 16,993
Hello!
Last Post: Tricky-Ricky
Posted On: Today
Replies: 4
Views: 66
Insurance
Last Post: vtchopperdude
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 1
Views: 44
sloppy output shaft splines transmission
Last Post: CIC2016
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 2
Views: 44
"Not the Normal" builds, from WCC
Last Post: RenegadeCFL
Posted On: 02-16-2017
Replies: 19,210
Views: 4,726,126
More...
Old 12-21-2016, 09:47 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
WTB: WCC Forward Controls

I'm about to start working on this cfl frame and I'm hoping to find a set of forward controls for it. I am a serious buyer and I have cash in hand. I'd be willing to compensate appropriately. Please let me know if you have a set you would be willing to part with. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2017, 09:19 AM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I got a set of "FTW""CFL" forwards in matte black, im thinking bout parting a 2"up CFL , whats a set worth? Where in the forums is good pace to ask bout value of WCC parts? and few others. Thanks for any help!
Old 01-15-2017, 08:13 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006, CFL,124"S&S
Not Ranked     
I would just grab up a set of SpeedDealer billet forwards man! They are of very good quality and are not going to break the bank.
Old 01-18-2017, 03:55 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWCFL View Post
I got a set of "FTW""CFL" forwards in matte black, im thinking bout parting a 2"up CFL , whats a set worth? Where in the forums is good pace to ask bout value of WCC parts? and few others. Thanks for any help!

I would post in the wcc section and ask what you need to there.
Old 01-18-2017, 04:00 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOWHLSIRVIVR View Post
I would just grab up a set of SpeedDealer billet forwards man! They are of very good quality and are not going to break the bank.
I dunno well see...

I am looking for a few other parts for another build guys, if anyone has a wcc tag bracket either the vertical or og horizontal. Anyone have or know where I can find a set of left side drive mid controls? Like the ones they ran on el diablos and dominators. Looking for a 6 shot oil cap too. I am a serious buyer with cash in hand and will compensate appropriately. If you know anyone or would be willing to part with them. Thank you.

Last edited by John Spartan; 01-18-2017 at 05:02 PM..
Old 01-18-2017, 06:36 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Spartan View Post
I dunno well see...

I am looking for a few other parts for another build guys, if anyone has a wcc tag bracket either the vertical or og horizontal. Anyone have or know where I can find a set of left side drive mid controls? Like the ones they ran on el diablos and dominators. Looking for a 6 shot oil cap too. I am a serious buyer with cash in hand and will compensate appropriately. If you know anyone or would be willing to part with them. Thank you.
Devon (TWOWHLSIRVIVR) makes license brackets. I have one of his, and it's identical to the ones found on the shop bikes.

As far as the mid controls, the ones you are referring to are the billet mids and those were never offered for sale to the public. They were only made for finished customer bikes. There's a chance an employee may have been allowed to make a set for himself, or someone may have swapped out their billet mids to something else, but it is highly doubtful. In the last seven years I have never seen a set of billet mids posted for sale. And I have seen quite a few rare parts pop up over the years.

And for what it's worth I also have a set of the Speed Dealer forwards. The quality is top notch, they look extremely similar to the WCC billet forwards, and are offered in multiple finishes at a fraction of the cost.

If you're set on running mids, I would recommend checking out Boosted Brad. He makes an excellent set of mids that are very similar to the WCC FTW mids, also at a lower price point than what the WCC mids fetch.
Old 01-19-2017, 10:02 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I also have parts made from speed dealer, top quality.
Plus they are super easy to deal with. Great dudes overall!
Old 02-13-2017, 02:27 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thanks for the advice guys, I appreciate it. Does anyone have pics of mounting points for dominators?
Old 02-13-2017, 03:50 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Spartan View Post
Thanks for the advice guys, I appreciate it. Does anyone have pics of mounting points for dominators?
Are you asking what style of forward controls the Dominator frame is designed to take? They take 84-99 controls, but you can run 00+ with a set of adapters.
Old 02-13-2017, 05:20 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
My apologies, I meant to ask if anyone has photos of the mounting points for the license plate mounts...