Club Chopper Forums

Club Chopper Forums (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/)
-   Martin Bros. Bikes (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/martin-bros-bikes/)
-   -   Please welcome Martin Bros. Bikes to Club Chopper! (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/martin-bros-bikes/2599-please-welcome-martin-bros-bikes-club-chopper.html)

Big B 12-22-2003 09:54 AM

Please welcome Martin Bros. Bikes to Club Chopper!

The gang over at Martin Bros. build some sick bikes, and you can see them over at http://www.martinbrosbikes.com

Feel free to ask Chris questions, as he wants to help.

Long&Lean 12-22-2003 03:00 PM

you guys have some extreme rides. they're simply amazing.

Windburn 12-22-2003 03:15 PM

Sweet site..now I got some new ideas.

WELDRICH 12-22-2003 03:40 PM

what up Chris?
That's my boy right there.

RRspdfrk 12-29-2003 06:44 AM

ok, question? Does Martin Bros still build bikes for sale or not? I called the phone number on there website to inquire about a style of bike that was on their website, the female voice on the phone stated that they NO longer build bikes for sale, ONLY exhaust systems. So whats the deal, if they do continue to build bikes they need to educate their phone staff to avoid further loss of sales opportunities..

Scottw 12-29-2003 09:38 AM

very cool sheet metal (I assume it is metal?) sculpturing!

invisable man 12-29-2003 10:21 AM

So are they building bike for sale or not?

paint101 01-03-2004 09:25 PM

Man I love what you guys did with those RE Curves frames. The green and silver bikes were sick .Look forward to seeing you guys in Daytoan.

ChopperChicDixi 01-05-2004 06:36 PM

Right On My Boys Are Here!

Woooohooooo! My Texas boys are on Club Chopper... Nice to see you guys here! As, far as I know they aren't building bikes at the moment they are just selling their pipes. But, I'm sure if the money was right you could talk Joe and his crew into building one for ya!

Dixi

LUCKYDEVIL 01-06-2004 02:22 PM

:toocool: YOU GUYS ......ROCK,, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK....!
WELCOME

liquidcycles 01-18-2004 06:02 PM

hey chris, Gary from S&S, liquidvision, the sticksta pipes worked great on our 280 gunfighter (rolling chassis from the new orleans show) thanks for the fast shipping! we made it for the world of wheels show here in chattanooga, and took first! thanks again, the crew in Ooltewah.

124Chop 01-28-2004 09:09 AM

Chris,

Wanted to say thanks for the internal ceramic coating on my Upsweeps and shipping them in a timely manner. Thinking of picking up some Medustas for a different look. Any performance differences with a shorter pipe?

Will
Atlanta, GA

bikefitter0 10-24-2004 06:20 PM

WELCOME

I SAW SOME OF YOUR STUFF . THE WORD WILD COMES TO MIND. KEEP ON BUILDING.

Sancho 10-25-2004 08:04 AM

Well stay tuned to Discovery Ch. We will be featured on a new GBBO. Joe built a really sick rigid based on our new Trendkill frame. Look for it early spring.

Sancho

Markee 10-25-2004 08:15 AM

Welcome! Love the work you guys do and I really love how you guys do as much as you can in house, frame to paint.. how it really should be done.