Club Chopper Forums Industrial Parts House  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > CUSTOM BUILDERS/DISTRIBUTORS > Kendall Johnson Customs

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
SAT Motorsports rigid attempt.
Last Post: JamesS
Posted On: Today
Replies: 41
Views: 1,703
New CFL acquisition...
Last Post: Rigid Heathen
Posted On: 10-18-2020
Replies: 3
Views: 284
Owner's manual
Last Post: golfish
Posted On: 10-16-2020
Replies: 6
Views: 286
I'm Baaaaaaaack...
Last Post: MAKO6
Posted On: 10-14-2020
Replies: 1
Views: 157
10 My First Build... an 06 CFL 2Up 2Out
Last Post: Rigid Heathen
Posted On: 10-13-2020
Replies: 19
Views: 580
More...
Old 04-05-2004, 11:46 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Anything Fast
Not Ranked     
Congrats to Mitch Bergeron

We would like to congratulate Mitch Bergeron and the crew at Mitch Bergeron Customs on their win in the bike build off at Kansas City.

Be sure to watch the Bike Build Off on Discovery in June to catch some of the action.

Sicerely ,
Dale
Kendall Johnson Customs

http://www.kendalljohnsoncustoms.com
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2004, 06:03 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: '04 BMC Hooligan, 88 incher
Not Ranked     
Kendal deserves the "Good Guy of the Year" award. He was First Class all the way on that show - his attitude, his approach to Mitch's mechanical problems during the ride, and especially for casting his ballot for Mitch. Kendal, that was cool, man!

KJC is going to be a very successful shop for a very long time as long as Kendal is at the helm. I'd be more than happy to spend my money at his place.
Old 06-27-2004, 06:42 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: custom/chopperguys/113 S&S
Not Ranked     
Kendal was without a doubt a true brother on that show, I was truely impressed with his attitude and willingness to help...I would buy a bike from him in a heartbeat..
Old 06-27-2004, 07:13 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I agree...my wife and I were both saying Kendall is a class act. So far, I think those two bikes were my favorites too !!!
Old 06-27-2004, 07:20 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 93 HD FXR Chopper
Send a message via AIM to Paint Roller
Not Ranked     
Kendall is a good bro of mine and deserves everybit of success he has worked his ass off for. There are no losers when you have a team like Kendall.

Ride on,'
Mike
Old 06-27-2004, 08:01 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2004 bbc venom pro-street
Not Ranked     
That is first class!! Kendall and his family and shop should be very proud!! Way to go. And way to help out Mitch. That is great stuff!!!
Old 06-28-2004, 05:35 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Way to hit one for the home team!

There's no doubt that if the voters would've had a chance to see the show before they voted, Kendall woud've won by a landslide. Great job guys!
Old 06-28-2004, 05:49 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1997/Badboy/113 S&S/Kendall Johnson
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Kendall and the entire KJC crew=#1 class act

I want to give Kendall and everyone at the shop a big congrats on the two shows, I knew you guys were already like that so it was no surprise to me, but for everyone else that has not had the pleasure of meeting,talking,going to the shop, or dealing with everyone there, you are missing out, its a place where you get 150% return for every dollar you spend there, they bend over backwards and go way out of the way to do whatever needs to be done to make sure you are happy with your stuff! I hope you guys sell 1000+ motors next year, because your stuff is the best, you guys are the best, hands done second to none! I am just glad to have had the opportunity to get to know Kendall and the whole crew before things blew up for them, but I can tell you now he is the same guy now as he was then, and I can't wait to build my next bike there, its pleasureable experience! Later.

P.S. The only thing that disappointed me about the Biker Build off was that "All show, Lots of go, BIG MF Adam didn't give us a give show of HP on his land rocket"

Jamie
Wilkesboro, NC
Old 06-28-2004, 09:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 02 Custom, 04 Blown RoadKing Custom
Not Ranked     
My vote would have gone to Kendall for his scoot. Much more fab work. He was thinking outside the box!

I met Kendall for the first time when he was working out "on the farm" several years ago before he moved into his current shop. Had my 8 year old son with me when we went to his first shop and he took him aside and gave him a Killer Klown hat. It was a cool thing for my son.

Couple years ago I had just got my red bike built 2 days before Myrtle Beach Bike Week. While there, had a problem with my rear steel fender cracking at the frame/seat joint (long heavy steel fenders-LOL). Tried to speak to a few builders while in Myrtle about the problem. Kendall was the only guy to give me the time of day. Ended up stripping my bike down to the frame & rear fender. Took it down to Kendall for him to re-enforce the area with side panels and rods.

Kendall Johnson is "good people" from my experience.
Old 06-28-2004, 04:14 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Cool

In the final group 'build off' last night, it was obvious that Kendall was the only one with his shit together and moved through building that engine like he was puttin' his boots on.

You could tell that the others were impressed also. I am happy to have found such a shop so close to me since I am getting back into building a putt.

Congratulations on a job so well done.

Sam
Old 06-28-2004, 05:09 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 02 Redneck 100"
Not Ranked     
Congrates to Kendall and crew for the build off. Also good job on the killer job Kendall and the rest of the builders did on that 3 day build.

Last but not least congrates to Chad and the guys at Copperhead Graphics on one hell of a nice paint job. I do wish Discovery had said there names and not gave Fitto so much air time. Both painters are sick and each should have had equal air time.
Old 06-28-2004, 06:43 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Kendall - you are first class! I am getting ready to build a bike and would like you to build it for me. Good job on the Discovery shows!