Club Chopper Forums Industrial Parts House  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > Consumer Alert/Praise forum

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Ironhorse Manuals?
Last Post: kev99
Posted On: Today
Replies: 5
Views: 786
Gpz900
Last Post: spidr
Replies: 33
Views: 679
5 BDL Clutch Adj Rod
Last Post: thatchmo
Replies: 0
Views: 8
What starter and battery for my Ultima 127"
Last Post: cntrhub
Replies: 1
Views: 28
Clutch Springs in Ultima El Bruto 127 and 2 inch Old School Primary
Last Post: cntrhub
Replies: 1
Views: 31
More...
Old 03-22-2007, 09:32 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 08 SNC
Not Ranked     
Beware of Kikker 5150

I hate to have to start posting negative things about people in the business, but I have been given no choice.

Last fall I purchased two Hard Knock scooters from Kelly Kikkert and his company. One headlight lens was busted. Both tanks leaked gas which led to paint peeling. Neither brake light will work. The chrome is also peeling off of one tail light.

I contacted Kelly and told me no problem, will ship parts out.

Still no parts two months later. Tells me some lame story about shipping company had all shipments sitting in a warehouse somewhere because the shipping address had come off.

I kept receiving empty promices. I talked to him in person at the V-Twin expo and was assured they would be delivered. Still nothing.

Last Friday, he told me they had all been shipped.

Today, still no packages. I called and left him a nasty message which he probably will not return.

I have $2200 invested in these scooters that I cannot even sell.

I would strongly suggest anyone thinking of getting a Kikker 5150 product to think again.

I can't wait to see him set up again at shows as I will humiliate him in front of everyone.

Panfish
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2007, 12:23 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: not a phantom for sure
Not Ranked     
$2200 in 3 bikes? that seems like pretty low pricing.
oh, i see by their web site they're mini choppers. too bad they haven't followed though with their promises.

Last edited by dilligaf; 03-23-2007 at 12:25 AM..
Old 03-23-2007, 06:35 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 08 SNC
Not Ranked     
Dilligaf,

Get those darn spectacles cleaned, it says two bikes. Dealer priced at $995 plus shipping.

Panfish
Old 06-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I orderd a Kikker 5150 Hardknock motorcycle through Go-Karts USA with a one year warranty. in mid 05/2007 it was delivered. It had a broken brake rod and the manufacturer certificate of origin was missing after delivery. I was told by Go-karts usa that any parts or warranty will have to be ordered through the manufacturer. I immediately called Kelly at Kikker 5150 and ordered a new brake rod along with a new handlebar and front brake assembly, giving Kelly my credit card number to pay for the other parts. After a month had passed by, and still no parts had been recieved, I called Kelly repeatedly and he always said the same thing, that the parts had been mailed out. After researching posts on the internet warning about Kikker 5150, It seems this is common from this company. I also checked my bank acounts to verify if I had been charged for the parts, and there were no charges, ndicating to me the parts had not een sent out and kelly was lying. On 6-14-2007, I called Kelly and informed him that I had a friend in is town that could pick up the items if shipping was a problem. After telling me that he did not allow walk ups, I confronted him with the above facts and Kelly got extremely rude and irate, said he did not have to honor the warranty contract or sell me any parts. He then said he can sell to anyone one he wants too, and that I was asting his time. He said he was going to put me on the no-sell list, which I believe is discriminatory, and he is also in breach of the warranty contract. As this is both a delvery and a contract issue, I will be filing two complaints. I have nothing personal against Kikker or Kelly, and I still want to buy the parts for this product. I have never seen a company so hesitant to take money from a customer before. I want to buy their product, but they make it impossible to do so.
Old 06-14-2007, 07:27 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: For Life
Not Ranked     
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by sinner1; 06-15-2007 at 01:25 PM..
Old 06-15-2007, 05:30 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Well actually, it was a gift for someone. I own two other "real" bikes, but I guess the brotherhood of two wheels only goes so far. Was just looking for a little help and spreading the word so no oe else gets ripped off, thanks A-hole.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:58 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: For Life
Not Ranked     
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by sinner1; 06-15-2007 at 01:25 PM..
Old 06-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 121 TP 15" over chopped
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnitti1014
Well actually, it was a gift for someone. I own two other "real" bikes, but I guess the brotherhood of two wheels only goes so far. Was just looking for a little help and spreading the word so no oe else gets ripped off, thanks A-hole.
wow-wee
another company that acts like an ass...must be a relative of sinner1???
Old 06-15-2007, 02:02 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Personally I Think Its Bitchlike To Bash Someone Without Them Knowing, Trying To Convince Us/me That Your Right And They Are Wrong. Business Is Tough Already, Anybody Running A Business Knows That Its A Learning Lesson Everyday And Your Not Going To Please Everybody All The Time. So Next Time Go Knuckle-up With The Person Or Call Dr.phil!
Old 06-15-2007, 02:25 PM
Punchbowl Lifeguard
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 03 BMC w/ S&S 124; 75 Honda chop
Not Ranked     
actually, S2E, business should be tough for those that screw customers over. it's an important part of what protects you and me from crooks.

if you feel that bad for the guy, look him up and then tell him he's getting trashed. but don't expect someone that got screwed over not to let others know...
Old 06-15-2007, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor  
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005 BBC Venom Chopper, S&S 96
Not Ranked     
The shipping labels fell off.

He must have been using that label maker that was on the Seinfeld Show. You know the one that made nice labels, but they didn't stick to the package for more than a few hours or so?

LOL!!!

Or maybe he just saw that show and used that excuse.

The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness.

"Gentlemen, we must all hang together or assuredly we shall all hang separately."

Old 06-15-2007, 03:13 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 92,Spartan Custom, 93" shovel
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2E
Personally I Think Its Bitchlike To Bash Someone Without Them Knowing, Trying To Convince Us/me That Your Right And They Are Wrong. Business Is Tough Already, Anybody Running A Business Knows That Its A Learning Lesson Everyday And Your Not Going To Please Everybody All The Time. So Next Time Go Knuckle-up With The Person Or Call Dr.phil!
BULLSHIT!!! It is very easy to make people happy. There are people that do it day in and day out. Your damn right it's tough to be in business, do it right, or go find something else to do................OG

"I hope I don't poop before I get home" ................ BFG
Old 06-15-2007, 04:00 PM
PART OF THE CREW FUCK OFF
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 07 919
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2E
birds of a feather flock together dont think you will get a dime from this site
Old 06-15-2007, 04:39 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I'm Not Sticking Up For Someone Who Might Have Lied To Their Customer And Who Might Be Trying To Fuck Them Or Whatever, But I Just Think Its Wrong To Bash People. Everyone Is Like Ohhhhrreeealllyyy, I'm Not Going To Do Business With Him Then! How The Fuck Does Anybody Know Who Is Telling The Truth.

Oh, He's A Clubchopper Member So He Must Be Telling The Truth, Fuck That. I See Customers Lieing Everyday, Trying To Get Something For Nothing. Example, I Sold This Guy A Mounting Bracket For A Car Stereo, It Comes In A Box To Prevent It From Getting Damaged, I Hung It Up In The Back, He Wants It, I Go And Get It, Now Mind You, I Inspected It Twice Before Handing It To Him, Hes Walking Out, Ripping The Plastic Packaging Open, Pulling Out The Bracket, Snagging The Mount While Pulling It Out And Snaped It. He Turns And Says Hey Man This Is Broken.

Before I Tell You How I Handled This, What Would You Guys Done At That Point?
Old 06-15-2007, 04:49 PM
One mile from home.
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 07 CFL
Not Ranked     
I just typed a real long rant on china made goods. Then i checked out the site and these pieces of shit scooters are made in the USA???? Crazy.

Tags
kikker