Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > Consumer Alert/Praise forum

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
WANTED: Danny Grey CFL seat
Last Post: masterjedifocus
Posted On: Today
Replies: 24
Views: 1,010
Got myself another old timer
Last Post: pushrod243
Replies: 1
Views: 41
Help with frame Identification, and TP Engineering Carb.
Last Post: pushrod243
Replies: 1
Views: 41
Kandy
Last Post: spidr
Replies: 17
Views: 324
More...
Old 12-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2003 custom softail
Not Ranked     
Jireh cycles - " Beware"

I just wanted too let everyone know some dirty ,no good fucker at this company stold my credit card info after I placed an order. I know some will say I should have used a local shop. Well I was in a pinch for my build and they had what I needed. I have ordered from them in the past with no problems , however this time I got boned. Some will ask how do I know it was someone at this company well I will tell you and you be the judge. I place an order on 11/20 provide the assholes my credit card and personal info. I get my shit and never think twice. On 12/09 I go to the local watering hole to get some sudds and they tell me my card was declined. Needless to say, I was saying to myself no fucking way I know how much money I have. So the following Monday contact the bank and they advise me they put a hold on the card because of a suspicious charge. Well after they tell me of the charge I told them it was indeed fraudulant. I then check my bank statement and go figure more fucking charges. One large and two small.Now Jireh cyles is in Missouri and remember I made my purchase on 11/20. On 11/21 some asshole in Missouri made a money transfer through Western Union to Atlanta Georgia and provided all of my personal info to include an unlisted phone number ,a previous address ,and the motherfucking three digit security code from the back of the card. Now, other than one other company Jireh was the only ones who had that number and the only ones i had oredered from recently. I contacted them and you guessed it ,the response I got was all of our employees have worked here for a long time and we dont store credit card info and our computer sytem has not been breached. Could this be coincidence, maybe if you are a fucking liberal with your head up your ass, but you be the judge. If you have ordered from this company within the last month check your statements. If you plan on buying from them beware their is a no good fucking cocksucker working for this company.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: CFL in the making
Not Ranked     
that sucks, i just ordered my front end from them. hope i don't get burned too.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:02 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Hand Made
Not Ranked     
Did you order online or telephone?
Old 12-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I ordered through the telephone. I called them and told them what had happened. Supposedly talked to the owner of the company "Diana" which I doubt it was. Told her that their are only three ways someone can get that three digit number. One by me providing it over the phone, using a computer and providing it ,or someone breaching their computer system. I have never used it over the computer, and they told me they don't store that info in their computer sytem. So process of ellimination says someone stole my info at that company.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 01 road king flhri
Not Ranked     
did you get the persons name that took your order cause that is always wise info to write down along with your order number . i have ordered many things from them and attend on ordering more products from them with no problem. maybe it is a coincidence but there are theifs everywhere.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 96 XLH 79 KZ650 03 Shadow Sabre 00 FXD
Not Ranked     
Quote:
...Maybe if you are a fucking liberal with your head up your ass...
Oh my God...a liberal...? He's gotta be guilty! Good thing we have laws against that sort of thing!

I kinda doubt it was a direct hit by a Jireh employee...in the short time your numbers were in their system, it probably wasn't a computer-fueled theft, either. But, if you called in your order, you had to recite all the information the thief had, including your private phone number. Do you have any idea how incredibly easy it is to listen in on a phone line, without being anywhere near either party in a call? Here's a clue: If either you or whoever you spoke to at Jireh has a cordless phone on line, it is constantly broadcasting an AM signal--even when you're using some other phone. Cell phones are a little tougher, but if you're anywhere near the guy talking on the cell phone, it's not too hard to hear what he's saying--after all, cell phoner talkers almost always raise their voices.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:57 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
No offense DanWarider, but I work in law enforcement been in it for twelve years now. So i am no fucking idiot. No I was not on a cell phone or cordless and i doubt a company like Jireh uses cell phones or cordless phones. Most companies of any size use head sets that are plugged into a central system. In addition i wish there were laws againt liberals. Cause it's fucking liberals that keep terrorists and other fucking law breakers out of jail. Excuse me if i seem a little pissed off, cause I am.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:27 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
were the purchases that were made on your account orders or just purchases made at a local place. the reason i am asking is to see if maybe youcould track the address of the shipment if that is what kind of purchase was made on your card. but if you are in law inforcement i guess you already have thought of that .
Old 12-13-2006, 05:40 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 01 Fatboy,65 Matchless, 83 V-65, +more
Send a message via AIM to rastoy
Not Ranked     
Did your law enforcement agency or the FBI trace where the money went in Atlanta?

Nevermind, you're hopeless.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:56 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Lowrider93,

Whoever did this did not buy any products. What they did was wire transfer money in Missouri from my account via Western Union to a person in Atlanta Georgia. They also made two identical purchases from a "Paypal" type company out of Germany.I have all the info about the wire transfer provided by Western Union. I have done what I can myself. However , even though I work in law enforcement, technically when I became a victim I became a civillian. So I can only do so much. I did provide the local law enforcement agency whom I reported to, all the info.

Just so everyone knows, my intent was not to tarnish Jireh Cycles. Again like I said I have ordered from them numerous times over the past four years with no problem. I just wanted to make everyone aware of what happened to me. I don't want to see any one else get screwed out of their hard earned cash.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:07 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by tick
no good fucker at this company stold my credit card info after I placed an order. this time I got boned. I place an order on 11/20 provide the assholes my credit card and personal info. maybe if you are a fucking liberal with your head up your ass, but you be the judge. beware their is a no good fucking cocksucker working for this company.

"my intent was not to tarnish Jireh Cycles"

id hate to see what you say if you WERE trying to tarnish the reputation.

Old 12-13-2006, 07:18 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Hey Gypsy,

I respect you and all the help you give. I am out of a good chunk of cash so I am a little pissed. If it seemed like I was after Jireh, that is not the case. One bad apple does not spoil the rest. So one bad employee ,if indeed it was an employee does not make the company bad. I will restate what I said earlier, I posted this to inform the fellow members so that they would check their accounts and future purchases so as not to be defrauded as I was. I am sure I will at some point use them again. P. S. I did down about a twelve pack when I posted last night. Self medication is great until you sober up and reality sets back in. Also if I had to go after Jireh, I would do it by other legal means.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:26 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
im just fucking with you, and it sux to be ripped, my motto has always openly been "fuck jireh". finding out that there is more than one dirty asshole there doesnt surprise me at all. theyve been fucking shops for years, had to trickle down to the consumer eventually.

Old 12-13-2006, 07:44 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thats sucks I had no idea they have been screwing shops. It's amazing what money does to people. Yeah I figured some would fuck with me over this. I lurk on here when I can and help when I can. Ya know the bitch of it, part of my job is educating the elderly, church groups, and community groups on identity theft and fraud. So I am pretty careful with whom I make purchases with because of it. I never thought I would be in this position. Just go's to show you no one is safe if somebody wants something you have.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:47 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
i have used them for a while now , but maybe in the future it would be safer to send a money order. there are so many criminals out there that are to smart when it comes to computr identity theft it is unreal. they need to get a job and quit living off of the grief of the working people they are stealing from. bunch of lazy fucks if you ask me. sorry for the launguage i just can not stand a thief. maybe everything will work out for you tick .