Club Chopper Forums Industrial Parts House  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > The Chopper Lounge

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
My trike build is under way
Last Post: Spartacus
Posted On: Today
Replies: 67
Views: 4,394
New Pro One 4" over fork tubes
Last Post: dave6nr7
Replies: 0
Views: 20
75 sporty for the price of a cfl wheel
Last Post: STEINBVG
Replies: 1
Views: 41
Throttle cable
Last Post: STEINBVG
Replies: 2
Views: 46
Xtreme Machine Chrome Wheels / Avon Tires
Last Post: MDMachiavelli
Replies: 1
Views: 136
More...
Old 09-07-2011, 05:10 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Custom Chopper
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange skullz View Post
Damnit Rick, I thought this was going to be the mini-bike flip........I can't find that damn video anymore.
Here it is

Smokeout 10 Rick - YouTube

ExDevils Website
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2011, 01:36 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Shovel, Pan, Iron
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot Choppa View Post
Don't take this the wrong way......but you and your asshole friend can go fuck yourselves.....oh wait, there is no wrong way to take that...
You are your own worse enemy. Don't get so offended and take shit so personal yah big pussball! Its all a bunch of cannon fodder. Hell your little johnson probably only gets a knob once every lunar equinox! Now go empty out your piss jar and change your tampon!

Last edited by DB; 09-08-2011 at 01:40 AM..
Old 09-08-2011, 03:53 AM
Douchebaggery
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 05 Barefoot Choppa
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB View Post
You are your own worse enemy. Don't get so offended and take shit so personal yah big pussball! Its all a bunch of cannon fodder. Hell your little johnson probably only gets a knob once every lunar equinox! Now go empty out your piss jar and change your tampon!
Quote:
Why does your wifes breath smell like pork?
I do take things personal when you start talking about my wife. If you were man enough to say that to my face, which you aren't....cause a real man don't talk shit about another mans wife.......well, lets just say you wouldn't be talking shit no more......worthless piece of shit
Old 09-08-2011, 05:22 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Customs
Not Ranked     
Attention seeking thread breaking down into insults, ironic?
Old 09-08-2011, 06:43 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006 Buell Blast
Send a message via Yahoo to Spade115
Not Ranked     
Honestly truthfully I like rick and DB, but I do recall DB getting pissed about a comment on his wife and telling rick he couldnt say LRC or something (Cant find the thread) Of course I could just be getting old and crazy
Grease
Quote:
Originally Posted by apehangeralfy View Post
When I roll by cows in the winter, they get jealous:
LBS
Old 09-08-2011, 08:31 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Yep, Rick the dick loves to dish it out and fuck with me about my gals, but when he gets it back in his face (mildly in comparison), he flips out! He loves to asss fuck himself. What comes around goes around. Rick took the first stab at me and talked shit about my lady in another thread. All this bullshit about me not being a man, well, He does not know me and is reflecting back to himself with that rediculous assumption. Barfefoot always instigates the shit hard, but when it comes back his way he is the biggest fucking cry baby pussy there is. Fucker just falls into a fetal position and cry's like a little bitch.

I have extended my hand to the motherfucker in the past and he is simply a hateful fucking child. Even offered to send him a nice gift early on and he pissed on it! Dickmouth has fucked with my busines, career, and woman online. Fucker was doing prank phone calls to my shop and talking shit. What a twisted fucked up worthless pussbag.

Hey fucktard Dicklicker, you are fat and out of shape, so I know you are incapable of carrying out a punch without getting winded. A fucking 8 year old girl could choke you out! Get a fucking life and get off the fucking computer with your 27,000 postings. Its all going to your head! Now your mouth smells like pork, bitch!

You have created all this by your own design. Your not very smart at all. In fact I can only deduct that you have a chemical imbalance that causes you to do and say stupid shit. Your bad ass biker routine is weak and doesn't work. Best you act like a man and be nice and that is what you will get in return!

Last edited by DB; 09-08-2011 at 08:36 AM..
Old 09-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
I do take things personal when you start talking about my wife. If you were man enough to say that to my face, which you aren't....cause a real man don't talk shit about another mans wife.......well, lets just say you wouldn't be talking shit no more......worthless piece of shit
Sounds familiar doesn't it? Same thing I told you when you talked shit about my mom!!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1976 Shovel
Not Ranked     
Gentlemen, don't make me burn your CC tattoos off.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:16 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006 Buell Blast
Send a message via Yahoo to Spade115
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsdiamond View Post
Gentlemen, don't make me burn your CC tattoos off.
Whoa now, We could get CC tattoo's
no one told me
Grease
Quote:
Originally Posted by apehangeralfy View Post
When I roll by cows in the winter, they get jealous:
LBS
Old 09-08-2011, 01:39 PM
Douchebaggery
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB View Post
Yep, Rick the dick loves to dish it out and fuck with me about my gals, but when he gets it back in his face (mildly in comparison), he flips out! He loves to asss fuck himself. What comes around goes around. Rick took the first stab at me and talked shit about my lady in another thread. All this bullshit about me not being a man, well, He does not know me and is reflecting back to himself with that rediculous assumption. Barfefoot always instigates the shit hard, but when it comes back his way he is the biggest fucking cry baby pussy there is. Fucker just falls into a fetal position and cry's like a little bitch.

I have extended my hand to the motherfucker in the past and he is simply a hateful fucking child. Even offered to send him a nice gift early on and he pissed on it! Dickmouth has fucked with my busines, career, and woman online. Fucker was doing prank phone calls to my shop and talking shit. What a twisted fucked up worthless pussbag.

Hey fucktard Dicklicker, you are fat and out of shape, so I know you are incapable of carrying out a punch without getting winded. A fucking 8 year old girl could choke you out! Get a fucking life and get off the fucking computer with your 27,000 postings. Its all going to your head! Now your mouth smells like pork, bitch!

You have created all this by your own design. Your not very smart at all. In fact I can only deduct that you have a chemical imbalance that causes you to do and say stupid shit. Your bad ass biker routine is weak and doesn't work. Best you act like a man and be nice and that is what you will get in return!
Wow, still with the lies to make yourself look good. Only makes you look like a fucktard. Once again douchebag, I never called your shop....get over yourself. Do you think anybody really cares that much about you...a worthless piece of shit to bother with prank fuckin phone calls? I'm 54 years old dickhead.....like I would even waste my time. Now, as far as your woman, mother or whomever.......the only thing I ever said and I quote, is "nothing says hardcore more than LRC". If thats "talking shit about your lady", or your "woman online", then you have real issues. And as far as instigating anything here.......who started? In my thread nonetheless....your a fuckin hypocrite as well...

What I said......
Officer Down Man Up

Last edited by Barefoot Choppa; 09-08-2011 at 02:01 PM..
Old 09-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Customs
Not Ranked     
and the attention seeking thread has completely broken down. lol
Old 09-08-2011, 07:34 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Hot Rod Special const!
Not Ranked     
Ok that's it! Turn in your SOA jackets!!
Old 09-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Wow, still with the lies to make yourself look good. Only makes you look like a fucktard. Once again douchebag, I never called your shop....get over yourself. Do you think anybody really cares that much about you...a worthless piece of shit to bother with prank fuckin phone calls? I'm 54 years old dickhead.....like I would even waste my time. Now, as far as your woman, mother or whomever.......the only thing I ever said and I quote, is "nothing says hardcore more than LRC". If thats "talking shit about your lady", or your "woman online", then you have real issues. And as far as instigating anything here.......who started? In my thread nonetheless....your a fuckin hypocrite as well...

What I said......
Officer Down Man Up
Yoo awl callin me a Lire? Ima Callin you out mr. twelve o'clock noon yoo better be out front of thee Barfalot Saloon and prepare to meet yer maker!!!

Yeee Haaaawwww!!!!! Now wipe that cow dung off yur chin and git that pig dick out yer wenches chitter box!

Dirtee yella fat bellied feller!

Last edited by DB; 09-09-2011 at 12:49 AM..
Old 09-09-2011, 03:49 AM
Douchebaggery
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Yup, callin you a liar. Thats what you seem to do alot. I dunno, maybe for acceptance. Sad......really.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:16 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Neutral     
Quote:
Yup, callin you a liar. Thats what you seem to do alot. I dunno, maybe for acceptance. Sad......really.
54 years aye? have you had a colonoscopy or a good colon cleaning? You need to get all that impacted fecal matter cleared out of your head so you can think straight. Shit guy, get off the couch and get some exercise. I would have guessed you were 65 by the way you look and 8 yrs by the way you act.

your a cartoon charchter!

This is now boring. Goodbye!
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread