Club Chopper Forums

Club Chopper Forums (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/)
-   The Chopper Lounge (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/chopper-lounge/)
-   -   WTF is going on with Orange County Choppers? (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/chopper-lounge/78697-wtf-going-orange-county-choppers.html)

Barefoot Choppa 08-14-2009 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rastoy (Post 956957)
Like I've said in the past - I've never seen a ugly bike (although you tried to show one). They are art and in any work of art there is always something that redeems it. Like Picasso - he throws a tit or 2 in some of his works.

Well, using that analogy, your saying there is no ugly art? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and although I can appreciate the fabrication that went into these "works of art", in my eye they are still ugly....:LOL:

rastoy 08-14-2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barefoot Choppa (Post 956964)
Well, using that analogy, your saying there is no ugly art? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and although I can appreciate the fabrication that went into these "works of art", in my eye they are still ugly....:LOL:

I think it's in ones definition on ugly. To me ugly is a women you wouldn't do even with a bag over her head. Don't apply to bikes and art. Never seen any bikes or art that bad.

Barefoot Choppa 08-14-2009 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rastoy (Post 956966)
I think it's in ones definition on ugly. To me ugly is a women you wouldn't do even with a bag over her head. Don't apply to bikes and art. Never seen any bikes or art that bad.

Okay, question? Would you ride or dare to be seen on for example the lava bike? Now be honest here.....:rolleyes:

rastoy 08-14-2009 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barefoot Choppa (Post 956968)
Okay, question? Would you ride or dare to be seen on for example the lava bike? Now be honest here.....:rolleyes:

Yes I would. And the good part is, is that I wouldn't worry about dumping it so I could have some fun on it. I liked the drive shaft on it too.
Can you arrange it?

Barefoot Choppa 08-14-2009 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rastoy (Post 956970)
Yes I would. And the good part is, is that I wouldn't worry about dumping it so I could have some fun on it. I liked the drive shaft on it too.
Can you arrange it?

Okay, your seriously deranged.....:eek::LOL:

ALLAMERICAN 08-14-2009 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhode Warrior (Post 956937)
That's right, you don't know them and you are jumping to conclusions. I'm not interpreting anything, everything I've said has come right out of Sr's mouth. Do I really need to point out the fact that one is a reality show and the other is scripted fiction about a biker club that doesn't exist in real life. Jesus Christ what planet are we on?

Sons of Anarchy is not real????

Rhode Warrior 08-14-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALLAMERICAN (Post 957073)
Sons of Anarchy is not real????

No, it's only real to you and Rastoy. :LOL::LOL:

ALLAMERICAN 08-14-2009 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhode Warrior (Post 957074)
No, it's only real to you and Rastoy. :LOL::LOL:


Why are you tryin to ruin my day , my life?????

Rhode Warrior 08-14-2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALLAMERICAN (Post 957078)
Why are you tryin to ruin my day , my life?????

OK, it's real.

rastoy 08-14-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhode Warrior (Post 957074)
No, it's only real to you and Rastoy. :LOL::LOL:

Hold on there sport. I've only watched the first 15 min. of the first SOA show. All my info about that show comes from this site.

But I have watched most of the OCC shows and I admit to it. Some people claim to hate the show and the actors yet they know every bike that has been done by them. Closet watchers?

OCC rocks.

Rhode Warrior 08-14-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rastoy (Post 957081)
Hold on there sport. I've only watched the first 15 min. of the first SOA show. All my info about that show comes from this site.

But I have watched most of the OCC shows and I admit to it. Some people claim to hate the show and the actors yet they know every bike that has been done by them. Closet watchers?

OCC rocks.

Wow, I have'nt been call "sport" in a while. I've been called "boss", and recently even "chief" but not "sport". Know what I mean, big guy?

rastoy 08-14-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhode Warrior (Post 957083)
Wow, I have'nt been call "sport" in a while. I've been called "boss", and recently even "chief" but not "sport". Know what I mean, big guy?

It's a term of endearment. You can add it to your list of "what people have called me". If I wanted to insult you I would have used the term "tool".
Know what I mean, dude?

tauruck 08-14-2009 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhode Warrior (Post 957083)
Wow, I have'nt been call "sport" in a while. I've been called "boss", and recently even "chief" but not "sport". Know what I mean, big guy?

How Ya doin Sport?. Lol. RW, you still the best.

Rhode Warrior 08-14-2009 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tauruck (Post 957105)
how ya doin sport?. Lol. Rw, you still the best.

:lol::lol:

Barefoot Choppa 08-14-2009 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rastoy (Post 957094)
It's a term of endearment. You can add it to your list of "what people have called me". If I wanted to insult you I would have used the term "tool".
Know what I mean, dude?

Wahahaha:LOL::LOL::LOL: he almost called you a tool:whacked::rolleyes:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
The representations expressed are the representations and opinions of the clubchopper.com forum members and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and viewpoints of the site owners or moderators. clubchopper.com forum members agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you or have been given the expressed written consent to post. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). For full policy, please click the "CC policy" link. Thank you for visiting the clubchopper.com