Club Chopper Forums Industrial Parts House  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > The Chopper Lounge

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Tank Building Tutorial.
Last Post: Markee
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 99
Views: 22,823
Starting a New Build but its not a CFL
Last Post: 666 Spot
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 16
Views: 1,515
Oil Lines
Last Post: Maustarman
Posted On: 08-14-2019
Replies: 9
Views: 1,834
Bars upside down
Last Post: Poop
Posted On: 08-12-2019
Replies: 3
Views: 180
12" Ape Hangers on 2001 Road King
Last Post: pushrod243
Posted On: 08-10-2019
Replies: 3
Views: 181
More...
Old 08-31-2009, 06:27 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: '04 Flyrite
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastoy View Post
Now their billionaires, WOW I bet their happy.
Talk about JJ bikes is on another thread. This is an OCC thread.
You have no reason to believe occ influenced anything? They must have influenced you since you keep posting about them. Someone once said "any publicity (good or bad) is good publicity".

again, rastoy, THAT IS NOT INFLUENCE ON CHOPPERS!!! every time i mention occ's influence on choppers, or lack there of, you point out some reference to influence on perceptions or other. so occ influenced little old lady's to think chopper riders are not dangerous and they influenced me to post negatively about them...still not an influence to choppers. just influence on perceptions.

you're right about a billion, though. little bit of a stretch but i think you get the point(thats why i used a billion). so say they made 200,000,000 in a decade of TV shows and their name on everything. still the equivelant of the guy making 150,000 giving $113. .075%, not even close to one percent. such a minimal amount in comparison to money made. again, im sure the charities appreciated it, but dont get all giddy about it.

and though this thread is about occ it was the occ fans that brought jj into it. im not even a big fan of his but i respect what he does or can do. its okay to be jealous of jj...at least he is talented. so let it out. a little JJENVY never hurt anybody.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2009, 06:38 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
did you notice that the WTF west coast chopper thread was only a couple of pages and talked mostly about danzig...but this one is 51 pages and still going? interesting when you think about it. im sure you will try to spin that as "popularity" but 50+ pages of posts questioning occ's abilities isnt what you would call a good thing...unless you're rastoy and think good or bad, its still publicity.

lets see if CC finally gets an OCC builder section with all this "publicity." ...oh wait, i forgot...they dont really do parts "because they are so busy with other things." too bad, kindof a waste of "publicity" then. maybe they will get another season of american chopper or sell an extra tee shirt. i know im crossing my fingers.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:43 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88kicker View Post
again, rastoy, THAT IS NOT INFLUENCE ON CHOPPERS!!! every time i mention occ's influence on choppers, or lack there of, you point out some reference to influence on perceptions or other. so occ influenced little old lady's to think chopper riders are not dangerous and they influenced me to post negatively about them...still not an influence to choppers. just influence on perceptions.

you're right about a billion, though. little bit of a stretch but i think you get the point(thats why i used a billion). so say they made 200,000,000 in a decade of TV shows and their name on everything. still the equivelant of the guy making 150,000 giving $113. .075%, not even close to one percent. such a minimal amount in comparison to money made. again, im sure the charities appreciated it, but dont get all giddy about it.

and though this thread is about occ it was the occ fans that brought jj into it. im not even a big fan of his but i respect what he does or can do. its okay to be jealous of jj...at least he is talented. so let it out. a little JJENVY never hurt anybody.
88 you're wasting your time making sense. They'll just come back with some ridiculous statement that you can easily refute or something that has nothing to do with your response. I think what they suffer from is common sense envy. Everything they post is a reach, spin, nonsense, gushing, or just flat out babbling. You know, fan talk. Deer in the headlights.

Mr. T would say "cut out all that jibber jabber!" I pity the fool.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:52 AM
Douchebaggery
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 05 Barefoot Choppa
Not Ranked     
Quote:
did you notice that the WTF west coast chopper thread was only a couple of pages and talked mostly about danzig...but this one is 51 pages and still going? .
Gee, did you ever stop to think that this thread would have been 1/2 as long if you didn't post anything???Food for thought, perhaps there is something to all this OCCenvy shit....
Old 08-31-2009, 06:53 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode warrior View Post
88 you're wasting your time making sense. :lol: They'll just come back with some ridiculous statement that you can easily refute or something that has nothing to do with your response. I think what they suffer from is common sense envy. Everything they post is a reach, spin, nonsense, gushing, or just flat out babbling. You know, fan talk. Deer in the headlights.

Mr. T would say "cut out all that jibber jabber!" i pity the fool. :lol::lol:
bwaahhahahahaha.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:57 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 01 Fatboy,65 Matchless, 83 V-65, +more
Send a message via AIM to rastoy
Not Ranked     
Obviously your mind is made up and you will never understand the influence. That's cool. One day you might understand why companies saturate the airways with their advertising in an attempt to influence buyers. You might see 100 Ford ads and go and buy a Chevy but the Ford ad might have influenced you to buy a car.

I also think 200M is way too high.

Let what out? I also like JJ's style of bike.

Nevermind, you're hopeless.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2009, 06:59 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot Choppa View Post
Gee, did you ever stop to think that this thread would have been 1/2 as long if you didn't post anything???Food for thought, perhaps there is something to all this OCCenvy shit....
pages still filling up...thanks for your contribution, barefoot. you used occenvy and a smiley face in your post, so it looks like you're getting the hang of this thread. all you have to do now is post something about the popularity of the show or how much money they have made and you will be right in it there.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:05 AM
Douchebaggery
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
And since we seem to be talking about #s and percentages, you might find this interesting. Out of 755 posts.....
The top 5 posters representing over 50% of the posts are.......
Rhode Warrior 175
rastoy 95
occparts 55
88kicker 51
Orange skullz 47

Notice I left myself outta this
And the award for the most OCCENVY goes to RW hands down!!! Way to go Steve......
Old 08-31-2009, 07:06 AM
Douchebaggery
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
pages still filling up...thanks for your contribution, barefoot. you used occenvy and a smiley face in your post, so it looks like you're getting the hang of this thread. all you have to do now is post something about the popularity of the show or how much money they have made and you will be right in it there.
Heres something you may find interesting, I have never seen the show.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:08 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Got you there Rick. Stop all that jibber jabber.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:09 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
And since we seem to be talking about #s and percentages, you might find this interesting. Out of 755 posts.....
Rhode Warrior 175
rastoy 95
occparts 55
88kicker 51
Orange skullz 47

And the award for the most OCCENVY goes to RW hands down!!! Way to go Steve......
What's lamer, posting on this topic or actually taking the time to add up how many times everyone else posted? Jesus Christ Rick.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:11 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Well, I have work to do, so carry on. I'll check in later, just to keep everything on the up and up.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:11 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 01 Fatboy,65 Matchless, 83 V-65, +more
Send a message via AIM to rastoy
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Rhode Warrior 175
rastoy 95
occparts 55
88kicker 51
Orange skullz 47

Can you do that on the number of words typed in?

(add 1 for me )

Nevermind, you're hopeless.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:15 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Old 08-31-2009, 07:16 AM
Douchebaggery
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhode Warrior View Post
What's lamer, posting on this topic or actually taking the time to add up how many times everyone else posted? Jesus Christ Rick.
Um, heres a little news flash for ya Steve, if you click on the # of posts it gives you all that info. Jesus Christ Steve, did you think I actually went through this entire thread and counted??!!