Club Chopper Forums Industrial Parts House  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > The Chopper Lounge

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

  •  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Starting a New Build but its not a CFL
Last Post: STEINBVG
Posted On: Today
Replies: 10
Views: 971
Black Diamond Build
Last Post: Poop
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 12
Views: 1,349
5 speed quadseal and enclosed primary
Last Post: Am4wag
Posted On: 07-14-2019
Replies: 2
Views: 69
Mounting WCC belt guard on Brute V
Last Post: modekko
Posted On: 07-13-2019
Replies: 1
Views: 55
bmc
Last Post: pushrod243
Posted On: 07-13-2019
Replies: 2
Views: 107
More...
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2009, 06:18 AM
CHAINSAW's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Hugoton, KS
Posts: 442
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhode Warrior View Post

Mikey is a lazy, untalented, douchebag.
He also needs to take a shower. I don't think dude has washed his hair since season 3.
__________________
~---- D.Y.S.----~
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2009, 06:20 AM
Rhode Warrior's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Gearheadville, US
Posts: 10,017
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAINSAW View Post
He also needs to take a shower. I don't think dude has washed his hair since season 3.
Maybe if he gave that face a little scrub, he wouldn't have zits at 30 something years old. .........and lose the sandals and size 54 stretch shorts.
Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2009, 07:11 AM
80-80's Avatar
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: El Chuco, TX
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 80 shovel/09 asve EVO
Posts: 1,390
Not Ranked     
Which Batmobile are we talkin' about the George Barris one or the later one?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Harley Bob's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Leicester, UK
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1200 Sporty custom chopper
Posts: 1,156
Not Ranked     
Does Mikey have some form of mental illness (don't mean to take the piss) but I'm sure I read somewhere that he has some form of Autisim or similar?
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Barefoot Choppa's Avatar
Douchebaggery
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Barefoot Country, NJ
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 05 Barefoot Choppa
Posts: 29,062
Not Ranked     
OCC is the best!!! If it weren't for them, CC probably wouldn't even exist.
__________________
...Handle every stressfull situation like a dog...if you can't eat it or hump it...piss on it and walk away...
"if i got all bent out of shape over folks i don't respect... i might wake up with your life"
Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2009, 11:29 AM
80-80's Avatar
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: El Chuco, TX
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 80 shovel/09 asve EVO
Posts: 1,390
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot Choppa View Post
OCC is the best!!! If it weren't for them, CC probably wouldn't even exist.
The best what?
Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2009, 11:32 AM
Barefoot Choppa's Avatar
Douchebaggery
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Barefoot Country, NJ
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 05 Barefoot Choppa
Posts: 29,062
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80-80 View Post
The best what?
You know the old saying..."if i have to explain..you wouldn't understand anyhoo"
__________________
...Handle every stressfull situation like a dog...if you can't eat it or hump it...piss on it and walk away...
"if i got all bent out of shape over folks i don't respect... i might wake up with your life"
Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2009, 12:14 PM
CHAINSAW's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Hugoton, KS
Posts: 442
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Bob View Post
Does Mikey have some form of mental illness (don't mean to take the piss) but I'm sure I read somewhere that he has some form of Autisim or similar?
I think its due to his dad knocking him in the head to much growing up.
__________________
~---- D.Y.S.----~
Reply With Quote
  #39 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2009, 06:16 PM
ALLAMERICAN's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northern LOONEY Cali!, ca
Bike Year, Make, Engine: Hot Rod Special const!
Posts: 5,740
Not Ranked     
88Kicker

It seems like your the one very passionate about OCC and I am the one that hit a nerve. The Batmobile and the like was in reference to Rhode warriors comment about OCCs bikes not functional. Not every work of art has to be functional as in the Batmobile and that crazy motorcycle they built for the last movie.

I think you missed the whole point of everything. They inspired different companies to start up and make parts. I did not say they make parts , but maybe they do, I don't follow them at all.

You say they don't build cool bikes. that's your OPINION. I don't like there bikes either. But they still are customizers and will go down in History of the bike world as being highly influential. I know it's hard to give credit but facts are facts.

Rhode Warrior- yes you can comment on whatever you want and your jealousy of OCC runs DEEP!!!! We can talk about that problem you have right here if you want to open up some more on that. Sit back and relax and let that bad Ole Jealousy leave your body!!!! that's great I mean it that you create jobs for others in the trade. But don't make the comparison to OCC. I would guess directly for about 6 years now they have directly created employment for Hundreds of people and indirectly thousands!!! Don't take it personal, they just make the money.. Wheel barrels of it.
__________________
"The world is a dangerous place. Not because of the people who are evil; but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #40 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2009, 06:19 PM
ALLAMERICAN's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northern LOONEY Cali!, ca
Bike Year, Make, Engine: Hot Rod Special const!
Posts: 5,740
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80-80 View Post
Which Batmobile are we talkin' about the George Barris one or the later one?
I see you go way back as do I. Barris was the bomb!!!Yes the original ran but not really useful or functional. OCCs bikes run bike some are not that useful or functional. The Reindeer bike ran!!!
__________________
"The world is a dangerous place. Not because of the people who are evil; but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Rhode Warrior's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Gearheadville, US
Posts: 10,017
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAMERICAN View Post
88Kicker

It seems like your the one very passionate about OCC and I am the one that hit a nerve. The Batmobile and the like was in reference to Rhode warriors comment about OCCs bikes not functional. Not every work of art has to be functional as in the Batmobile and that crazy motorcycle they built for the last movie.

I think you missed the whole point of everything. They inspired different companies to start up and make parts. I did not say they make parts , but maybe they do, I don't follow them at all.

You say they don't build cool bikes. that's your OPINION. I don't like there bikes either. But they still are customizers and will go down in History of the bike world as being highly influential. I know it's hard to give credit but facts are facts.

Rhode Warrior- yes you can comment on whatever you want and your jealousy of OCC runs DEEP!!!! We can talk about that problem you have right here if you want to open up some more on that. Sit back and relax and let that bad Ole Jealousy leave your body!!!! that's great I mean it that you create jobs for others in the trade. But don't make the comparison to OCC. I would guess directly for about 6 years now they have directly created employment for Hundreds of people and indirectly thousands!!! Don't take it personal, they just make the money.. Wheel barrels of it.
Give it up man, it's a lost cause. You don't have a point to make. You're just going in circles. Just wear your Mikey for president t shirt proudly and don't worry about it. It's all good.
Reply With Quote
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2009, 09:30 PM
Rhode Warrior's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Gearheadville, US
Posts: 10,017
Not Ranked     
Which category does the Pez bike fall under? Is that a non functional piece of art? I'm really jealous I didn't create that bike. Oh brother. The Christmas bike was a real contribution to the industry. How about that 57 Chevy bike? C'mon, lets get real. It's TV show. Nobody ever said they didn't make money. I'm no more worried about how much money they have than how much money you have. Which I would guess isn't all that much based on your preoccupation with OCC's money.

POW bike, piece of crap. Space shuttle bike, piece of crap.

I did like the Shelby bike though.
Reply With Quote
  #43 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Rhode Warrior's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Gearheadville, US
Posts: 10,017
Not Ranked     
Enough said.

Reply With Quote
  #44 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2009, 07:37 AM
ALLAMERICAN's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northern LOONEY Cali!, ca
Bike Year, Make, Engine: Hot Rod Special const!
Posts: 5,740
Not Ranked     
For you to search this out and paste this pic shows how deep rooted your jealousy is of them. It's ok . NOW NOW settle down and don't let it get the best of ya.
Passionate about OCC. No way Let's talk about KFC or Ford motor Co. or any other AMERICAN institution. You will get the same reaction. Just face it , you resent there success.
This is directed to all the haters of anything or anyone successful in America. "Don't let your jealousy get the best of ya"!

Yes there is a stretch between OCCs money and mine. And my guess is that includes you to!! Would I like being Mega wealthy as opposed to just being wealthy? You bet!!! Do I want to see continued success of OCC? You Bet!!! Do I want our whole country to do good including you? You Bet!!! If this is all to much for ya I got a big Hug for ya.
__________________
"The world is a dangerous place. Not because of the people who are evil; but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2009, 10:45 AM
Rhode Warrior's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Gearheadville, US
Posts: 10,017
Not Ranked     
[quote=ALLAMERICAN;956502]For you to search this out and paste this pic shows how deep rooted your jealousy is of them. It's ok . NOW NOW settle down and don't let it get the best of ya.
Passionate about OCC. No way Let's talk about KFC or Ford motor Co. or any other AMERICAN institution. You will get the same reaction. Just face it , you resent there success.
This is directed to all the haters of anything or anyone successful in America. "Don't let your jealousy get the best of ya"!

Yes there is a stretch between OCCs money and mine. And my guess is that includes you to!! Would I like being Mega wealthy as opposed to just being wealthy? You bet!!! Do I want to see continued success of OCC? You Bet!!! Do I want our whole country to do good including you? You Bet!!! If this is all to much for ya I got a big Hug for ya.

So that's your argument? I don't agree with you and it's because I'm jealous of their money? I know this is just the Club Chopper lounge, but you can't do any better than that? That's just infantile.

Calling OCC an American institution and comparing them to Ford Motor Company is laughable. Slapping some ornamental iron on a purchased frame and having Nubby paint it up is hardly groundbreaking. The white trash family drama is not exactly what you think of when you talk about an "institution" unless it's an institution for the mentally ill. Sr. has the intelligence and temperment of a juvenile delinquent, not to mention the ridiculous tattoos of a fucking drooling 150 lb dog. Round out the package with a dysfunctional family life, divorce, and throw in the drugs and alchohol. Not exactly a role model. It sounds like you want to be giving Paul Sr. a big hug. OCC's success is a testament to the stupidity of the average American. I guess that could also be said for a lot of other companies and people, but right now, we're talking about OCC.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:20 PM.


vBulletin skins developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0

CC Policy

The representations expressed are the representations and opinions of the clubchopper.com forum members and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and viewpoints of the site owners or moderators. clubchopper.com forum members agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you or have been given the expressed written consent to post. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). For full policy, please click the "CC policy" link. Thank you for visiting the clubchopper.com
Links monetized by VigLink