Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > The Chopper Lounge

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

  •  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
return throttle cable
Last Post: Captain America
Posted On: Today
Replies: 1
Views: 14
Tallest engine in the frame?
Last Post: STEINBVG
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 58
Views: 9,110
Black Diamond Build
Last Post: donald branscom
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 26
Views: 6,013
99 brake caliper on a 2000 fork?
Last Post: STEINBVG
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 1
Views: 66
Battery in cfl battery box
Last Post: masterjedifocus
Posted On: 09-11-2019
Replies: 2
Views: 212
More...
  #271 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2009, 11:01 AM
Markee's Avatar
One mile from home.
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Suffolk, VA
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 07 CFL
Posts: 2,756
Not Ranked     
Didn't OCC move into a glass pyramid or something?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #272 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2009, 11:12 AM
tod75154's Avatar
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: TEXAS, tx
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 113" Softail
Posts: 5,535
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootercycles View Post
I thought his open hub rear wheels were pretty cool. Not too many builders doing that. Hard to ride (and fix) I would guess though.
Oh hell I got no opinion really.. I was just trying to throw another builder under the bus... Gettin tired of the same old OCC and JJ.... lol..

It's funny to read this shit and see grown men busting veins out of their foreheads over what these guys do or don't do... lol.. Hell, I don't know bout you but I'm not buyig from either of them, but I would take them and ride both if they were giving...
__________________
I can resist everything except temptation.
The clock of life is wound once, no man can tell when it will stop, at late or early hr. Now is the only time U own. Live, love, toil at will. Place no faith in time, 4 the clock may soon be still.
Reply With Quote
  #273 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2009, 11:17 AM
rastoy's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Not quite sure, VA
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 01 Fatboy,65 Matchless, 83 V-65, +more
Posts: 6,230
Send a message via AIM to rastoy
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopperfugger View Post
Was the design of this thing outsourced to India??
It looks like one of those Royal Enfields more than anything else -


I just can't see having springs on the seat since the bike is not a hard tail. A bit of overkill.
The fender brace looks out of place.
Other than that it's not a bad looking bike.
__________________
Try to learn something new every day and don't accept everything as fact.

Nevermind, you're hopeless.
Reply With Quote
  #274 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2009, 11:22 AM
Rhode Warrior's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Gearheadville, US
Posts: 10,017
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by occparts View Post
Touche Feeling of grandeur,air of superiority,wow. Like I said before Rhode,I like your bike but man,your ego is too big for Club Chopper. Your statements continually show how much you feel that you are better than most people in the world. it also seems as if you only will hear or read or understand what you want to hear,read or understand.
And Rastoy,LOL,I hear you
This isn't about my bike. Who gives a shit about my bike but me? We're talking about OCC and if you want to talk about egos, it begins and ends with Paul Sr.
Reply With Quote
  #275 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2009, 11:25 AM
Rhode Warrior's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Gearheadville, US
Posts: 10,017
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastoy View Post
I just can't see having springs on the seat since the bike is not a hard tail. A bit of overkill.
The fender brace looks out of place.
Other than that it's not a bad looking bike.
If that wasn't an OCC bike, nobody would look twice at it. It's about as plain and boring as it gets. Talk about vanilla, shit they didn't even add enough vanilla to it. That had to be a Paul Sr. design. I can just hear it now, that's good enough, they'll buy it.

Maybe that's why you could hold an OCC dealer convention in the back seat of a Ford Taurus.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #276 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2009, 11:27 AM
rastoy's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Not quite sure, VA
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 01 Fatboy,65 Matchless, 83 V-65, +more
Posts: 6,230
Send a message via AIM to rastoy
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88kicker View Post
you cant seriously think wcc parts are everywhere all because of sale pricing!! you mean to tell me that every person in the wcc build section of this site just happened across a sale and bought simply for price? if price were the only selling point, everyone would be running $60 drag pipes.

my point is, people like the look of wcc bikes and parts and bought those parts when they were expensive and when they went on sale. take a look at chopper of the year for '06 and '07...both list wcc parts. ones a cfl. jj and wcc have influence...and sales from bikes and parts.

and professional builders use his parts too. indian larry, for example. did you get a chance to see trevelines(sp) cfl "el jefe?" beautiful bike...with wcc frame.
Actually, YES, I seriously think it. As a business man I know what a huge reduction in price does. Why do you think people were willing to wait for over a year to get a frame? I'll tell you - because it sold for $999 instead of $5,000.
I bought the hellbents because they were $99 and not the $1,000.

Why did you buy a flyright rather than a CFL? (I'm not picking on your bike, I like them). My guess is because you could have bought 4 flyrights for the price of 1 CFL.

Also, Indian Larry is dead so he is not using his parts (but from what I remember IL made all of his own tins in house)
__________________
Try to learn something new every day and don't accept everything as fact.

Nevermind, you're hopeless.
Reply With Quote
  #277 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2009, 11:35 AM
rastoy's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Not quite sure, VA
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 01 Fatboy,65 Matchless, 83 V-65, +more
Posts: 6,230
Send a message via AIM to rastoy
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhode Warrior View Post
If that wasn't an OCC bike, nobody would look twice at it. It's about as plain and boring as it gets. Talk about vanilla, shit they didn't even add enough vanilla to it. That had to be a Paul Sr. design. I can just hear it now, that's good enough, they'll buy it.

Maybe that's why you could hold an OCC dealer convention in the back seat of a Ford Taurus.
If it didn't have the OCC logo on it and no one knew where it was made I'd bet more than half the people on this site would think it's cool (and a majority of the others only like CFLs).

If you park it in a Harley dealers parking lot I'd also bet that 90% of the people going in would look at it.

If you didn't notice I also posted up things I didn't like about the bike. I did forget their cables - for some reason all of their bikes seem to have them hanging in the air (front break and clutch) and I'm not crazy about that. Point is I am willing to point out things I don't like - but then, I have not taste so what do I know.
__________________
Try to learn something new every day and don't accept everything as fact.

Nevermind, you're hopeless.
Reply With Quote
  #278 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2009, 11:38 AM
Rhode Warrior's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Gearheadville, US
Posts: 10,017
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastoy View Post
If it didn't have the OCC logo on it and no one knew where it was made I'd bet more than half the people on this site would think it's cool (and a majority of the others only like CFLs).

If you park it in a Harley dealers parking lot I'd also bet that 90% of the people going in would look at it.

If you didn't notice I also posted up things I didn't like about the bike. I did forget their cables - for some reason all of their bikes seem to have them hanging in the air (front break and clutch) and I'm not crazy about that. Point is I am willing to point out things I don't like - but then, I have not taste so what do I know.
You don't seem to know how to spell the word brake. That's maybe 4th grade level spelling. Did you say you were a business owner?

If you parked it in a Harley dealers parking lot, you should bring a rag to wipe the piss off the seat.
Reply With Quote
  #279 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2009, 11:54 AM
rastoy's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Not quite sure, VA
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 01 Fatboy,65 Matchless, 83 V-65, +more
Posts: 6,230
Send a message via AIM to rastoy
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhode Warrior View Post
You don't seem to know how to spell the word brake. That's maybe 4th grade level spelling. Did you say you were a business owner?

If you parked it in a Harley dealers parking lot, you should bring a rag to wipe the piss off the seat.
My secretary was taking a break so I couldn't ask her to check my spelling. Is this another attempt at your trying to demonstrate your superiority?
__________________
Try to learn something new every day and don't accept everything as fact.

Nevermind, you're hopeless.
Reply With Quote
  #280 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2009, 11:58 AM
Rhode Warrior's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Gearheadville, US
Posts: 10,017
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastoy View Post
My secretary was taking a break so I couldn't ask her to check my spelling. Is this another attempt at your trying to demonstrate your superiority?
No, it's more like your attempt to prove you're below average.
Reply With Quote
  #281 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2009, 12:03 PM
Rhode Warrior's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Gearheadville, US
Posts: 10,017
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopperfugger View Post
Was the design of this thing outsourced to India??
It looks like one of those Royal Enfields more than anything else -

The biggest problem I have with this bike is it's two different styles. The back half is a bobber and the front half is a more modern custom bike. The front end, fender and headlight don't belong on this bike. Nobody noticed that?
Reply With Quote
  #282 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2009, 12:06 PM
rastoy's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Not quite sure, VA
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 01 Fatboy,65 Matchless, 83 V-65, +more
Posts: 6,230
Send a message via AIM to rastoy
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhode Warrior View Post
No, it's more like your attempt to prove you're below average.
I was taught to communicate at the level of the lowest reader. Based on your responses to the input in this thread I thought I had it just right.

If necessary I can be a compendium of lexical expletives.

Your turn.
__________________
Try to learn something new every day and don't accept everything as fact.

Nevermind, you're hopeless.
Reply With Quote
  #283 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2009, 12:08 PM
Rhode Warrior's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Gearheadville, US
Posts: 10,017
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastoy View Post
I was taught to communicate at the level of the lowest reader. Based on your responses to the input in this thread I thought I had it just right.

If necessary I can be a compendium of lexical expletives.

Your turn.
So now you're insulting the intelligence of the good blue collar people on this site? No soup for you!
Reply With Quote
  #284 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2009, 12:13 PM
280chopper's Avatar
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Not Sure Anymore, FU
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2007 Choppermutt 107ci, 280RSD
Posts: 6,388
Not Ranked     
I customized a YZ250, I put lights on it.........lol
__________________
Motorcycles, jet skis, snowmobiles, dirt-bikes, mini-motos, and guns.......living life!
Reply With Quote
  #285 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2009, 12:17 PM
PART OF THE CREW FUCK OFF
Visit my Photo Gallery
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: boston, ma
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 07 919
Posts: 13,682
Not Ranked     
sucker punch Sally was named after me
__________________
Plasterhead 515..not the brightest bulb on the tree but the last to burn out
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:35 PM.


vBulletin skins developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0

CC Policy

The representations expressed are the representations and opinions of the clubchopper.com forum members and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and viewpoints of the site owners or moderators. clubchopper.com forum members agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you or have been given the expressed written consent to post. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). For full policy, please click the "CC policy" link. Thank you for visiting the clubchopper.com
Links monetized by VigLink