Club Chopper Forums Industrial Parts House  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > The Chopper Lounge

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Ultima 140
Last Post: Neverlost
Posted On: Today
Replies: 24
Views: 2,459
CfL top motor mount
Last Post: robertarner
Posted On: 03-07-2024
Replies: 1
Views: 792
Post up WCC Engraved Air Cleaner Pics
Last Post: Choppa
Posted On: 03-01-2024
Replies: 66
Views: 20,364
Drive Belt question for Iron Horse Judge
Last Post: veronawhite
Posted On: 02-28-2024
Replies: 1
Views: 486
More...
Old 06-13-2009, 12:39 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1990 fxr project
Not Ranked     
tity bars

it seems like no matter what anybody says about it money at the tity bars is always money well spent.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2009, 05:15 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 10ft. long custom
Not Ranked     
I am guessing you just got back from one.

http://www.caldavid.com/911/911.swf
Old 06-13-2009, 05:35 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006 Redneck
Not Ranked     
groundup, that is a fact, hahaha

chopper -> https://youtu.be/TflunZ8KGhU
crotch rocket -> https://youtu.be/etVxYaHzDNU
Old 06-13-2009, 05:37 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1998 FXDS / 1991 XL 1200 Springer
Not Ranked     
Judging from the time posted (02:39 AM) I'm guessing you hit it right on the head Lewdawg.

I'm pretty sure we'll get a hungover reply when he wakes up.

Titty bars can actually be a drag depending on who's on the stage. Around here we have some good and some nasty places. Glad to hear you had fun tho'.

Welders do it in all positions! !

2 big jugs are better than 4 little ones! !
Old 06-13-2009, 06:38 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1990 fxr project
Not Ranked     
yeah a good hung over reply. i just relized how much money i spent. BUT MAN!!!
i was drunk and that girl knew what she was doin. all was good till asked her how much it would cost to take her to my place for the night. i did feel kinda guilty about that this mornin, but now that i think i bet she didnt feel guilty about taking my money as she shook her ass in front of me.
i remember her putting her ass real, real close to my face and i just leaned in and just sniffed. she kinda liked it i think cause she turned and looked at me and laughed and said i was bad. i was like YEAH. your not really supposed to touch you know, i was just destined to get thrown out.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2009, 04:36 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1979, Yamaha XS750
Not Ranked     
I 1000000% agree but some are so fucking narrow minded and scared that they end up taking shit into their own hands. (Sorry this one pisses me off for two reasons, the dude was following all the laws and making a liveing for his family and when they torched it there were kids in the attached motel that could have died....fucking cowards)

taken from foxnews.com
Topless coffee shop burns down; official says it was arson

Jokes about cup size came grinding to a halt Wednesday after a fire destroyed a controversial topless cafe in a residential neighborhood in Maine, and fire investigators believe it was intentionally set.

The blaze was reported about 1 a.m. at the Grand View Topless Coffee Shop in Vassalboro, just north of Augusta, where shirtless waitresses served Java to ogling patrons — angering locals and drawing national attention since the venue opened in February.

The state fire marshal's office made the arson determination Wednesday afternoon after investigators sifted through the rubble of the shop. Officials aren't saying how or where the fire started.

The fire was reported just before 1 a.m. Wednesday. Owner Donald Crabtree and six others in the building escaped unharmed. Crabtree said he lost his home and business in the fire, and that he had no insurance.

The shop featured topless waitresses and waiters serving coffee and doughnuts.

The fire happened only hours after Crabtree met with town planners to discuss making it more like a strip club, with longer hours and dancing.

The shop raised the ire of dozens of residents when it initially went before the town planning board.

*** what pissed me off was the motel that was attached was being lived in by the owner and 6 other people including his daughters and grand child. They got out okay but were in the place when it was ablaze. *** sorry ... off my soapbox.,

And I quote SJ Bikesaws
"Remember that the true American hot rod scene was never started with a credit card and a catalog or the internet. Just a bunch of poor boys trying to get pu$$y and keep up with the style of the rich boys."