Club Chopper Forums

Club Chopper Forums (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/)
-   The Chopper Lounge (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/chopper-lounge/)
-   -   tity bars (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/chopper-lounge/77444-tity-bars.html)

ground up 06-13-2009 12:39 AM

tity bars

it seems like no matter what anybody says about it money at the tity bars is always money well spent.

lewdawg 06-13-2009 05:15 AM

I am guessing you just got back from one.:rolleyes:

vtchopperdude 06-13-2009 05:35 AM

groundup, that is a fact, hahaha

Rude-Dog 06-13-2009 05:37 AM

Judging from the time posted (02:39 AM) I'm guessing you hit it right on the head Lewdawg. :LOL:

I'm pretty sure we'll get a hungover reply when he wakes up. :whacked:

Titty bars can actually be a drag depending on who's on the stage. Around here we have some good and some nasty places. Glad to hear you had fun tho'.

ground up 06-13-2009 06:38 AM

yeah a good hung over reply. i just relized how much money i spent. BUT MAN!!!
i was drunk and that girl knew what she was doin. all was good till asked her how much it would cost to take her to my place for the night. i did feel kinda guilty about that this mornin, but now that i think i bet she didnt feel guilty about taking my money as she shook her ass in front of me.
i remember her putting her ass real, real close to my face and i just leaned in and just sniffed. she kinda liked it i think cause she turned and looked at me and laughed and said i was bad. i was like YEAH. your not really supposed to touch you know, i was just destined to get thrown out.

PoppaDLo 06-13-2009 04:36 PM

I 1000000% agree but some are so fucking narrow minded and scared that they end up taking shit into their own hands. (Sorry this one pisses me off for two reasons, the dude was following all the laws and making a liveing for his family and when they torched it there were kids in the attached motel that could have died....fucking cowards)

taken from foxnews.com
Topless coffee shop burns down; official says it was arson
http://multimedia.heraldinteractive....6b_topless.jpg

Jokes about cup size came grinding to a halt Wednesday after a fire destroyed a controversial topless cafe in a residential neighborhood in Maine, and fire investigators believe it was intentionally set.

The blaze was reported about 1 a.m. at the Grand View Topless Coffee Shop in Vassalboro, just north of Augusta, where shirtless waitresses served Java to ogling patrons — angering locals and drawing national attention since the venue opened in February.

The state fire marshal's office made the arson determination Wednesday afternoon after investigators sifted through the rubble of the shop. Officials aren't saying how or where the fire started.

The fire was reported just before 1 a.m. Wednesday. Owner Donald Crabtree and six others in the building escaped unharmed. Crabtree said he lost his home and business in the fire, and that he had no insurance.

The shop featured topless waitresses and waiters serving coffee and doughnuts.

The fire happened only hours after Crabtree met with town planners to discuss making it more like a strip club, with longer hours and dancing.

The shop raised the ire of dozens of residents when it initially went before the town planning board.

*** what pissed me off was the motel that was attached was being lived in by the owner and 6 other people including his daughters and grand child. They got out okay but were in the place when it was ablaze. *** sorry ... off my soapbox.,