Club Chopper Forums Industrial Parts House  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > The Chopper Lounge

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Starting a New Build but its not a CFL
Last Post: STEINBVG
Posted On: Today
Replies: 10
Views: 972
Black Diamond Build
Last Post: Poop
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 12
Views: 1,349
5 speed quadseal and enclosed primary
Last Post: Am4wag
Posted On: 07-14-2019
Replies: 2
Views: 70
Mounting WCC belt guard on Brute V
Last Post: modekko
Posted On: 07-13-2019
Replies: 1
Views: 55
bmc
Last Post: pushrod243
Posted On: 07-13-2019
Replies: 2
Views: 107
More...
Old 12-22-2008, 01:58 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 76 shovel build in progress
Not Ranked     
Used to have a 62 willy's jeep that I put a 429 ford engine in. that was a fun vehicle, and the one i miss the most was a 79 ford full size bronco with a granny low 4-speed, I should have kept that truck, but it was piecing me to death with constant repairs. Now I have a 2004 ranger edge 4x4 that is my pride and joy.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 01:58 PM
PART OF THE CREW FUCK OFF
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 07 919
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot Choppa
Yes....I have a soccer mom van and a twuck.......what do I win?
you have a hemi i know i was there
Old 12-22-2008, 02:23 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1994 FXSTC
Not Ranked     
Been building this rat rod. It is a 34 International with a 454 and turbo 400. Just got to get the wiring done.

Old 12-22-2008, 04:04 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 07 SMW Godfather
Not Ranked     
69 Mustang FB Pro Touring style 552ci ,6 speed.
01 Z06 Corvette
2)Lexus SC's
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 04:11 PM
I'm crewed mutha fucka
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: '93 FXSTC, 250 Custom Hardtail
Not Ranked     
Nice Burnout......that should be a cool old rat rod when your done. Gonna be a hoot with all that power on that light frame!!!

Tearing shit up since 1968!

R.I.P. Michael "MW521" Wilson

Old 12-22-2008, 05:11 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2004 CFL
Not Ranked     
Yo Spike -
I was working on the motor in my bud's '05 M5 - changing out the vapor sensor - had the intake stuff all torn down - he says "so have you worked on BMW's before?" I jumped back and said " holy shit, this is a BMW!?"
Old 12-25-2008, 03:23 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006 Yamaha V Star 1100
Not Ranked     
1993 Honda Civic, riced out but has turbo

1977 Corvette

Last edited by Skeels01; 12-25-2008 at 03:28 PM..
Old 12-26-2008, 05:59 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 03 Paughco custom HD 100ci
Not Ranked     
Just a couple of my toys...what do I win
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imageCAH1FK38.jpg (36.4 KB, 247 views)
File Type: jpg imageCAG1VUPN.jpg (36.1 KB, 252 views)
Old 12-26-2008, 10:30 AM
Westcoast Crew
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
This is my 77
Old 12-26-2008, 11:51 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneallen
Just a couple of my toys...what do I win
Slowest vehicles award.
Old 12-26-2008, 11:57 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 03 Paughco custom HD 100ci
Not Ranked     
Story of my life...

Old 01-02-2009, 01:43 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Test drove 2008 M3 sedan with 6 speed and a M6 with Dual Clutch tranny 7 speed yesterday. Really cool cars M3 has V8 with 8 grand redline and M6 has V10 with 8 grand redline.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:45 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005 145" drop seat
Not Ranked     
Fugger-
I like these alot because they look like nothing special. Real sleepers. I know there are faster cars out there, but no one has left me yet. My friend the other day asked if it was my parent's car? I am 44 years old, I said "ain't I old enough?" It runs low 12's at 110mph with street tires. I'm sure I could be in the 11's with slicks or even radial slicks. I loose alot of traction in second and third gears.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:16 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Put 5 inch cans on the ends of the exhaust and throw a 12 inch woofer in the trunk with some junk that'll vibrate with the bass and your friend will be happy.
Gotta tell ya the M3 I was looking at had a mean look with the titanium wheels and mettallic blue paint - also kinda hard to ignore the bubble in the hood
with the air intakes next to it.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:33 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1953 H-D Panhead/2010 FXDWG Vivid Black-
Not Ranked     
Exclamation

Has anyone seen this alert?

http://www.summitracing.com/streetandstrip/news.asp

Some Washington lawmakers are hoping to create a new nationwide scrappage program which would give U.S. tax dollars to consumers who turn-in older cars to have them scrapped.

Summit Racing Equipment and the more than 6,800 member companies of SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) are urging lawmakers to have this potential new program scrapped instead.

The new scrappage program, dubbed "Cash for Clunkers," would be part of a new economic stimulus package to help create jobs and is specifically designed to spur new car sales. The stimulus package is being drafted right now, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) wants to introduce the bill on January 6, and have it approved by Congress by January 20, so that incoming President Barack Obama can sign it into law immediately. Here's why the scrappage program should not be included in the stimulus package:

• Owners who turn in vehicles for crushing would receive a "minimal" payment to purchase a new car.

• Since many of these cars are sitting in garages or storage, the program is a misguided attempt to claim the country's air quality or fleet fuel mileage is being improved.

• The program would deny small business in the specialty automotive industry the availability of older cars necessary to develop new products and services.

• "Cash for Clunkers" would risk the destruction of classic, historic, and special-interest vehicles.

• "Cash for Clunkers" would reduce the availability of affordable transportation and repair parts used by low-income drivers.

• The program ignores better policy options--repair and upgrade is a win-win for consumers, dealers, manufacturers, and repair shops.

• The program would reduce the amount of parts and parts-cars available for repair, restoration, and customization projects.

What Can I Do?
Please help us and fellow enthusiasts by expressing your opposition to the "Cash for Clunkers" scrappage program. Contact House Speaker Nancy Pelosi IMMEDIATELY at 202-225-0100 or click here to send an electronic message: http://speaker.house.gov/contact/.

Here are some important talking points:

• I am [calling/writing] to urge lawmakers not to include a “Cash for Clunkers" provision in the economic stimulus bill. Owners who turn in vehicles for crushing would receive a "minimal" payment to purchase a new car. This is a misguided attempt to spur car sales and claim that the country's air quality or fleet fuel mileage is being improved.

• I work for [company name] located in [city and state]. My company is part of the specialty automotive industry, an industry which enables consumers to enhance their vehicle's appearance, performance, comfort, convenience and safety. “Cash for Clunkers" programs deny our small businesses the availability of older cars necessary to develop and market their products and services. The programs will hurt my company and our customers.

• “Cash for Clunkers" programs threaten enthusiasts nationwide with the loss of valuable parts and parts-cars for repair, restoration, and customization projects. The programs also risk destroying classic, historic and special-interest vehicles, our American heritage.

• Cars turned in for scrappage often barely run, or are rarely-driven second or third vehicles that have a minimal impact on overall fuel economy or emissions.

• “Cash for Clunkers" programs will reduce the availability of affordable transportation and repair parts used by low-income drivers. It will also compete with the Salvation Army, the Purple Heart and other charities that rely on vehicle donations to raise money.

• “Cash for Clunkers" ignores better policy options. If Congress wants to act, support for repair and upgrade is a better choice and a win-win for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and repair shops. Significant emissions and fuel economy improvements can be achieved in older vehicles through relatively simple and inexpensive means: repaired/replaced exhaust systems, tune-ups, etc.

• We hope we can count on you to reject “Cash for Clunkers." Thank you for your consideration on this very important matter.

If you choose to send a message to Speaker Pilosi, please send a copy of your message to SEMA at:
E-mail: briand@sema.org
Fax: 202/783-6024

http://www.makochemedia.com/mp3s/tjhour_window.html