Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > The Chopper Lounge

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Wcc parts wanted
Last Post: wcb007
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 0
Views: 30
magneti marelli EFI 2001 Road King
Last Post: CIC2016
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 4
Views: 208
Race it on Sunday, Sell it on Monday... My 4 up CFL Build
Last Post: SKT
Posted On: 01-26-2020
Replies: 261
Views: 51,795
Hellion CFL Build.
Replies: 508
Views: 130,471
Ugly Betch! New Episode of CFL REHAB... A new(ish) build thread.
Replies: 372
Views: 50,483
More...
Old 11-06-2008, 09:17 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Chopped '97 Sporty
Not Ranked     
You guys do realize that your VP candidate doesn't even know what countries the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) includes nor does she know what the VP does, right? And that she paraded around in front of McCain campaign advisers is a towel? You know where that story comes from? McCain campaign advisers who blame her for losing the election.

Your problem is that you think liberals are dumber than you so you don't realize that they are talking over your heads. Another 4 years of Republicans and you would be wondering how you are going to pay your mortgage and put gas in the car too. Matter of fact the Dow has fallen almost 1000 points in the last 2 days simply because the Republicans no longer have an incentive to make the disaster they are leaving behind look any better than it really is. I thought they'd have made it to the election before the September disaster hit but obviously not.

Now please tell me that you were really making a joke and that you aren't so stupid that you actually think she meant Obama is going to pay her mortgage and gas bill. You aren't really that dumb are you?

Club Chopper
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via AIM to Bosco Warden Send a message via Yahoo to Bosco Warden
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeman
This pretty much sums it all up as to what the people think they are going to get out of their vote for Obama. Scary SHIT!!! Listen to it more then once, it gets funnier the second and third time...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI&NR=1
WOW, I'm sure that 26 seconds wasnt taken out of context at all.....you're smarter then this, or are you?

Oh, this is moeman......nevermind.

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” ~ John Adams
Old 11-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via AIM to Bosco Warden Send a message via Yahoo to Bosco Warden
Not Ranked     
I'm sure its just a coincidence he's a Zionist Mossad pig. I dont like the way this is shaking out on bit.

Quote:
Rahm Emanuel (Hebrew: רם עמנואל‎) was born in Chicago, Illinois.[7] His first name, Rahm, means "high" or "lofty" in Hebrew[8], while his last name, Emanuel, means "God is with us." According to his father, his son is the namesake of Rahamim, a Lehi combatant who was killed.[9] Rahm’s surname was adopted by his family in 1933, after Rahm’s paternal uncle, Emanuel Auerbach, was killed in a skirmish with Arabs in Jerusalem.[10] His father, the Jerusalem-born Benjamin M. Emanuel, is a pediatrician and former member of the Irgun[10][9], a militant Zionist group active in the British Mandate of Palestine between 1931 and 1948. His mother, Martha Smulevitz, worked as an X-ray technician and was the daughter of a local union organizer.[6] She became a civil rights activist; she was also once the owner of a Chicago-area rock and roll club.[10] The two met in Chicago in the 1950s.[11] Emanuel's older brother, Ezekiel, is an oncologist and bioethicist, and his brother Ari is a talent agent in Los Angeles who inspired Jeremy Piven's character Ari Gold on the HBO series Entourage.[6] Emanuel himself is the inspiration for the character Josh Lyman on The West Wing.[6] He also has a younger adopted sister named Shoshanna, 14 years his junior.[6][10]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahm_Emanuel

Zionist Owned Govt.

The ZOG Machine keep's on roll'in....

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” ~ John Adams

Last edited by Bosco Warden; 11-06-2008 at 10:43 PM..
Old 11-07-2008, 05:59 AM
'03 AIH/113" S&S
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2003 AIH 113"
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeman
But take away the corporations and what do you have left? They pay billions in taxes as it is, some would just like you to think they pay nothing. The oil companies make huge profits. However, they also pay over $30 billion on taxes. They also employ thousands of people that pay taxes and buy stuff within our economy. So tax them more and watch the trickle-down effect. Millionaires and Billionaires pay huge taxes. Hilary Clinton paid $30million this year on $110million income. Why not cut government spending, and/or cut programs that only cost and produce NOTHING but lazy people. Oh, wait, that isn't fair.....lol We need to punish the rich and the corporations that pay billions on taxes and employ thousands, that is fair.

You libs talk greed like it is only a rich persons sin. However, the greed of the people that want something for nothing is the same. Only real difference is one produces something and the other just takes. Before you even start to flap your keyboard about the corporate greed and how that got us in this mess in the first place. It was a part of it, but both parties had a hand in it going back to the Carter days. Also, there are thousands of corporations out there that pay taxes, pay their bills, pay their workers, and are solid US corporations.
First off I am an independent, not a liberal. I vote for whomever makes the most sense to me. I choose not to regurgitate opinions of Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Al Franken, Ed Schultz, etc. nor do I root for the conservatives or liberals like they are my favorite football team.

My point is that you can say people take advantage of any system. For every company that does a great job, they are companies that cost us money. For every person that may need assistance to get back on their feet, there is a person that takes advantage as well. Most people on this site automatically see black when they think of welfare, but actually more whites are on welfare than blacks.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:16 AM
Douchebaggery
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 05 Barefoot Choppa
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhode Warrior

I'm going to run for office as a state rep. The first Bill I will propose will be to establish a voter IQ test. If you score under 70, you get 1/2 a vote, 70-100, you get 1 vote. Over 100 and you get 1 1/2 votes. That should help even things out.
So you yourself will get 0 votes huh?
Old 11-07-2008, 07:47 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot Choppa
So you yourself will get 0 votes huh?
Have another drink.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:53 PM
Plasterhead
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: '98 FXSTB
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph D
Most people on this site automatically see black when they think of welfare, but actually more whites are on welfare than blacks.
I call BS Ralph...show me proof of that.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Douchebaggery
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogeyman
I call BS Ralph...show me proof of that.
Pretty close actually Kirk.........but, and it's a big but.......

I just pasted these from a government site:

With regard to AFDC the figures are:

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

To break down these numbers, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all receipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population. Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents. Why am I writing this? Because I am tired of the misrepresentations on this issue. I read so many on here claiming that more Whites are on welfare than Blacks (true, in terms of raw numbers), yet not accounting for the fact that there are over 4X as many Whites in this country than Blacks! In statistics, you cannot go by mere numbers. Only if the playing field is exactly equal, which is rarely is! This thread was started, not to be racist, but to keep it real. After all, there are some legitimate reasons for Blacks to be on welfare more than Whites. But the worst thing anyone can do is be in denial.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:28 PM
'03 AIH/113" S&S
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2003 AIH 113"
Not Ranked     
Quote:

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

To break down these numbers, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all receipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population. Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents. Why am I writing this? Because I am tired of the misrepresentations on this issue. I read so many on here claiming that more Whites are on welfare than Blacks (true, in terms of raw numbers), yet not accounting for the fact that there are over 4X as many Whites in this country than Blacks! In statistics, you cannot go by mere numbers. Only if the playing field is exactly equal, which is rarely is! This thread was started, not to be racist, but to keep it real. After all, there are some legitimate reasons for Blacks to be on welfare more than Whites. But the worst thing anyone can do is be in denial.
Yup, but it's all relative really (http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...74473,00.html). For as many jobs that are lost and shipped overseas, there needs to be programs to help people stay afloat and get back on their feet.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Douchebaggery
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph D
Yup, but it's all relative really (http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...74473,00.html). For as many jobs that are lost and shipped overseas, there needs to be programs to help people stay afloat and get back on their feet.
I agree 100%. I was in that boat in 2003 after working for a company for 23 years.......sucks big time. Now I'm in a different boat that is still afloat but has a hole in it, sinking to a degree. Question is how long I can continue to bail water.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor  
Bike Year, Make, Engine: Some kind of big ass V2, Alcohaulin' Ass
Send a message via ICQ to Mr Scary
Not Ranked     
Quote:

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

It's the same thing with alot of shit.

But like Rick pointed out...It's simply because there are more whites.

The numbers are correct, but deceiving.