Club Chopper Forums Industrial Parts House  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > The Chopper Lounge

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
First build - beginner questions
Last Post: STEINBVG
Posted On: 10-18-2019
Replies: 23
Views: 330
WTB: chopper fucker battery box
Last Post: John Spartan
Posted On: 10-14-2019
Replies: 7
Views: 3,417
My Evo 5 & speed in FLH 4 speed frame
Posted On: 10-13-2019
Replies: 20
Views: 583
Black Diamond Build
Last Post: donald branscom
Posted On: 10-12-2019
Replies: 41
Views: 6,939
Project Blast!
Posted On: 10-10-2019
Replies: 14
Views: 1,046
More...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 09:09 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 01 Fatboy,65 Matchless, 83 V-65, +more
Send a message via AIM to rastoy
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco Warden

Also, when did you become scared of these countries, but in another breath talk about how we are the greatest in everything.

You dont make any sense to me, and to top it all off YOU'RE concerns are not the same as MOST everyone else's concerns because you are in the top 2%.

You can set up a "C" Corp, and structure it with two separate trusts and only pay 11% of taxes for up to 40 years.
We are the greatest in everything, I just don't look forward to WWIII. And if Obama is president I don't look forward to learning how to speak Russian.

I like to think of myself as being in the top 1%. So what's your point?

You have no clue when it comes to taxes. Trust tax rates go up faster than individuals. Have 2 trusts own a C Corporation has no benefit. A C corporation is a separate entity. I'll wait for your cut an paste to explain this one.

Nevermind, you're hopeless.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 10:03 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Custom 2000 FLSTF
Not Ranked     
I just watched the debate replay on C-span.

I'm sure no McCain fan will feel Obama said anything convincing, to change their minds on what candidate is more able to lead this country.

I'm also sure McCain didn't change any Obama supporters minds either.

I'll also admit that I, who favors McCain, have a hard time being objective listening to Obama, and giving him a chance.

I have the balls to admit that. Most passionate McCain and Obama supporters will not admit this and they convince themselves, that they are not bias, and their candidate just can do no wrong.

That being said, and I really don't care who believes me or not, but I tried to listen to both responses to all the questions, and I believe McCain handled them with much more confidence and conviction, having so much more experience with all the foreign countries, leaders, policies, and problems.

The wacky comments and ideas that get thrown out there about both men are just that, wacky. It's just sour grapes. They are both upstanding Americans, who want the best for this country, but I "DO" think, you have to have a lot of experience in politics in general, foreign policy, and military knowledge, to lead this country.

I've made this comparison before, over simplified as it may be, but it's the truth in all professions on this planet.

McCain - 26 years in congress
22 years in the military

Obama - 143 days in congress
0 - days in the military

If these were surgeons, which one would you pick to operate on you or a loved one.

If you needed the wiring done over , safely and professionally, in your house where you and your family live, do you get the electrician with 20 yrs experience to do the work, or do you give the bag boy at Stop & Shop a shot at it.

Obama has a brilliant career ahead of him, but I don't think in this hostile, violent, aggressive, militant, full of hatred, world we live in, that he is up to those challenges just yet. Just my $.02
Old 09-28-2008, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor  
Bike Year, Make, Engine: Some kind of big ass V2, Alcohaulin' Ass
Send a message via ICQ to Mr Scary
Not Ranked     
One thing to think about...

It's not really the pres...but the people he puts in place. Advisors and shit.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:07 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via AIM to Bosco Warden Send a message via Yahoo to Bosco Warden
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastoy
We are the greatest in everything, I just don't look forward to WWIII. And if Obama is president I don't look forward to learning how to speak Russian.

I like to think of myself as being in the top 1%. So what's your point?

You have no clue when it comes to taxes. Trust tax rates go up faster than individuals. Have 2 trusts own a C Corporation has no benefit. A C corporation is a separate entity. I'll wait for your cut an paste to explain this one.
These trusts are also separate entities. A C Corp never has to make money, therefore you can shuffle money between the three entities and pay extremely low taxes. Average about 11% total comparatively so.

The US Govt fucked up, they let the education system go to shit now the US has to compete in a global economy and we arent ready for it.

We are the greatest but then you're afraid of third world countries, I don't get your reasoning at all.

You being in the top 1% means you have VERY DIFFERENT concerns then most.

You being a supporter of McCain speaks volumes because he has YOUR best interest in mind not the middle class at all.

FRANK, it comes down to this, do you want change in Washington and do you really think I career politician like McCain is going to bring it. He has been with the Bush policies 90% of the time. I gave the GOP a chance, 8 years. I dont know what the Dems will bring completely but as long as something changes in favor of ME then I am willing to give it a try.

Chris Rock had a pretty funny saying in his new stand up routine.

"George Bush fucked it up so bad no white man can run for president on the democrat side"

its fucking true, the main players were Hitlery, and Obama.

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” ~ John Adams

Last edited by Bosco Warden; 09-28-2008 at 10:12 AM..
Old 09-28-2008, 10:19 AM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor  
Bike Year, Make, Engine: Some kind of big ass V2, Alcohaulin' Ass
Send a message via ICQ to Mr Scary
Not Ranked     
Quote:
These trusts are also separate entities. A C Corp never has to make money, therefore you can shuffle money between the three entities and pay extremely low taxes. Average about 11% total comparatively so.

The US Govt fucked up, they let the education system go to shit now the US has to compete in a global economy and we arent ready for it.

We are the greatest but then you're afraid of third world countries, I don't get your reasoning at all.

You being a supporter of McCain speaks volumes because he has YOUR best interest in mind not the middle class at all.

FRANK, it comes down to this, do you want change in Washington and do you really think I career politician like McCain is going to bring it. He has been with the Bush policies 90% of the time. I gave the GOP a chance, 8 years. I dont know what the Dems will bring completely but as long as something changes in favor of ME then I am willing to give it a try.

"George Bush fucked it up so bad no white man can run for president on the democrat side"

Not going against Rastoy...

But that's a very good point.

We all have different wants and needs...in reference to our individual financial status. Which is why we support one or the other.

The second part...

I do have a feeling McCain will be on Bush's agenda. And I don't really believe McCain is all that intelligent.

We're gonna get fucked on this one either way.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:45 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:

I keep hearing "CHANGE". Does anyone honestly believe anyone is going to bring that much change to Washington? I don't.

One change I don't want to see is the reappearance of terror attacks here in America. No I don't necessarily want change,..that's the Democrats wish.

That's right, I said it. The economy is not as important to me as safety from lunatics in the world. If the economy effects me negatively, I feel confident enough that I will do whatever I need to do to provide for my family. Where there's a will, there's a way.

But if terrorist have their way with our country, and attacks are not in check, there's nothing I can do to keep my family safe. That's right,....helpless. I fear that more.

As far as Chris Rock, ...he's a comedian,....he tries to say funny things, and that's what he did,...say something funny.

But if it was true, the opposite should have happened. There should have been plenty of "Democratic" white guys who the party would have thought could do a better job than Bush.

I said it before, with Bush's approval rating being so low, (the only rating lower is Congress' rating, the "democratic majority" Congress that is...9%) this election was handed to the Dems. on a silver platter.

And who did they come up with for nominees? Hilary and Obama.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:16 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:

I'm still waiting for the cut and paste on the tax savings, not just stuff you pulled from your butt.

I have 6 children and most of them are what Obama calls middle class as far as income goes and 2 have just gotten into the work force. I am very concerned for them. I'm not worried about me one damn bit, unlike you're pretend knowledge of trusts and subchapter C corporations I know the IRC. So it's their (my kids) best interest I'm looking at.

I'm not worried about 3rd world countries. I'm worried about Russia. I'm worried about Obama saying he would enter Pakastain without their approval since they do have weapons of mass destruction. How would you feel if Mexico sent forces into our country without asking, even if they were going after their bad guys?

Old 09-28-2008, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor  
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005 BBC Venom Chopper, S&S 96
Not Ranked     
When watching or listening to the debates there is one thing to keep in mind.

Supporters of either candidate are not going to swayed to the other side no matter how many debates are done or how either candidate performed--even if one candidate totally outperformed the other (and that's a tall order). So FRANKTHECRANK is making a good point where he talks about our views of who "won".

The debates may only help sway the undecideds.

That said, this is an election year where the cream of the crop is missing from the top of each ticket. I couldn't tell you who is the cream of the crop, but neither of these two are in that category.

Personally, I still think this is Obama's to lose. With the economy crapping out and the GOP holding the top office and/or control of Congress for so many years, it's a no brainer that the mere thought of "change" is appealing to many voters.

We still have the race factor to deal with. But aside from that, if Obama can keep cruising w/o major blunders he stands a better chance than McCain of prevailing.

Once again, that's just my opinion.

I think the GOP (or their base) is worried because I keep getting all kinds of bogus emails about Obama and his beliefs, ties to Arabs, you name it.
He's the anti-Christ, he's Muslim, he's all that's bad...

There are far fewer variations of false emails floating around cyberspace on John McCain. People seem to be focusing in on Palin right now.

The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness.

"Gentlemen, we must all hang together or assuredly we shall all hang separately."

Old 09-28-2008, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor  
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005 BBC Venom Chopper, S&S 96
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastoy
I'm not worried about 3rd world countries. I'm worried about Russia. I'm worried about Obama saying he would enter Pakastain without their approval since they do have weapons of mass destruction. How would you feel if Mexico sent forces into our country without asking, even if they were going after their bad guys?
GWB has already initiated this strategy. It's been in the news the last couple of weeks.

The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness.

"Gentlemen, we must all hang together or assuredly we shall all hang separately."

Old 09-28-2008, 11:45 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I can't wait for the VP debate.

I know, I know, Palin is only the governor of Alaska. But, wasn't one of the most popular presidents for the Democratic party just the Governor of,....what was it,........Arkansas?
Old 09-28-2008, 12:15 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANKTHECRANK
I keep hearing "CHANGE". Does anyone honestly believe anyone is going to bring that much change to Washington? I don't.

One change I don't want to see is the reappearance of terror attacks here in America. No I don't necessarily want change,..that's the Democrats wish.

That's right, I said it. The economy is not as important to me as safety from lunatics in the world. If the economy effects me negatively, I feel confident enough that I will do whatever I need to do to provide for my family. Where there's a will, there's a way.

But if terrorist have their way with our country, and attacks are not in check, there's nothing I can do to keep my family safe. That's right,....helpless. I fear that more.

As far as Chris Rock, ...he's a comedian,....he tries to say funny things, and that's what he did,...say something funny.

But if it was true, the opposite should have happened. There should have been plenty of "Democratic" white guys who the party would have thought could do a better job than Bush.

I said it before, with Bush's approval rating being so low, (the only rating lower is Congress' rating, the "democratic majority" Congress that is...9%) this election was handed to the Dems. on a silver platter.

And who did they come up with for nominees? Hilary and Obama.
Here it is again, the Mighty US of A afraid of some cave dwellers who dont have have a Military. This is about Empires, and MY tax dollars building it, then paying more money for the things that should be the spoils of war. Fuck that, I cant believe anyone would go along with that. If people would just step back and stop getting so emotional about shit, this isnt anything new its been going on since the history of history.

You bought this line of Bullshit and your still buying the bullshit coming from the Neo ****s.

I had said it once, and I will say it again FUCK ISRAEL

Why cant you see this is about Israel not the US. They THREATEN ISRAEL they cant do shit to us.

9/11 was a sham, believe what you want but if our Govt wasnt in collusion with the terrorists as far as not preventing it then they are to stupid to fucking rule.

The Govt benefited alot by taking away our Civil rights, we talked about it before the Govt can now run a muck and what the fuck can anyone do about it

not a fucking thing.

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” ~ John Adams

Last edited by Bosco Warden; 09-28-2008 at 12:18 PM..
Old 09-28-2008, 01:43 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Here it is again, the Mighty US of A afraid of some cave dwellers who dont have have a Military. If people would just step back and stop getting so emotional about shit, this isnt anything new its been going on since the history of history.

You bought this line of Bullshit and your still buying the bullshit coming from the Neo ****s.

I had said it once, and I will say it again FUCK ISRAEL

Why cant you see this is about Israel not the US. They THREATEN ISRAEL they cant do shit to us.

The Govt benefited alot by taking away our Civil rights, we talked about it before the Govt can now run a muck and what the fuck can anyone do about it

not a fucking thing.
You quoted me but didn't address anything I stated in my quote. So I'll try to address some of yours.

The last time I checked, it was almost 4000 Americans, not Jews, that were killed in the towers on 9/11.

"They can't do shit to us" you say... I guess you didn't have any relatives in the WTC or at the Pentagon, or on the USS Cole, or in any bombed US Embassies over seas. All attacks taken credit by Osama. You know, the cave dweller you speak of. That cave dweller has more money than you will probably ever have in your lifetime.

You obviously don't need a military to do plenty of damage.

Ever hear of a "dirty" bomb? No military needed there. Just one pissed off dick head with a suit case full of nuke.

Don't think it could happen? You just keep living that fantasy and keep complaining of the gov. wire tapping your phone. Real important stuff.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:03 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Here it is again, the Mighty US of A afraid of some cave dwellers who dont have have a Military. This is about Empires, and MY tax dollars building it, then paying more money for the things that should be the spoils of war. Fuck that, I cant believe anyone would go along with that. If people would just step back and stop getting so emotional about shit, this isnt anything new its been going on since the history of history.
Here I thought you were middle class? Your tax dollar built what? I doubt you've paid enough in taxes to build 1 Tomahawk cruise missile during your life.

Old 09-28-2008, 04:39 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANKTHECRANK
You quoted me but didn't address anything I stated in my quote. So I'll try to address some of yours.

The last time I checked, it was almost 4000 Americans, not Jews, that were killed in the towers on 9/11.

"They can't do shit to us" you say... I guess you didn't have any relatives in the WTC or at the Pentagon, or on the USS Cole, or in any bombed US Embassies over seas. All attacks taken credit by Osama. You know, the cave dweller you speak of. That cave dweller has more money than you will probably ever have in your lifetime.

You obviously don't need a military to do plenty of damage.

Ever hear of a "dirty" bomb? No military needed there. Just one pissed off dick head with a suit case full of nuke.

Don't think it could happen? You just keep living that fantasy and keep complaining of the gov. wire tapping your phone. Real important stuff.
This is to controversial to use here but we obviously in different fantasies. Both cant be proved with out a doubt so there a choice in which to believe.

Thanks to the US Gov for not being cooperative, wasnt until 03 they even had the committee which was riddled with Bush Loyalists.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

Bin laden isnt even wanted in connection with 9/11, but we went to war to find him though in two countries no less.

Also about the debates McCain didnt mention the middle class once, not ONCE!
--

Rastoy, I certainly hope not.

Last edited by Bosco Warden; 09-28-2008 at 05:18 PM..
Old 09-29-2008, 04:47 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2007 Choppermutt 107ci, 280RSD
Not Ranked     
Did you know?
> I didn't know!
> How could we?
> Did you know that 47 countries' have reestablished
> their embassies in Iraq?
> Did you know that the Iraqi government currently employs
> 1..2 million Iraqi people?
> Did you know that 3100 schools have been renovated,
> 364 schools are under rehabilitation,
> 263 new schools are now under construction; and 38 new
> schools have been completed in Iraq?
> Did you know that Iraq's higher educational
> structure consists of 20 Universities, 46 Institutes or
> colleges and 4 research cen ters, all currently operating?
> Did you know that 25 Iraq students departed for
> the United States in January 2005 for the re-established
> Fulbright program?
> Did you know that the Iraqi Navy is operational?
> They have 5 - 100-foot patrol craft, 34 smaller vessels,
> and a naval infantry regiment.
> Did you know that Iraq ' s Air Force consists of
> three operational squadrons, which includes 9 reconnaissance
> and 3 US C-130 transport aircraft (under Iraqi operational
> control) which operate day and night, and will soon add 16
> UH-1 helicopters and 4 Bell Jet Rangers?
> Did you know that Iraq has a counter-terrorist unit and
> a Commando Battalion?
> Did you know that the Iraqi Police Service has over
> 55,000 fully trained and equipped police officers?
> Did you know that there are 5 Police Academies in Iraq
> that produce over 3500 new officers every 8 weeks?
> Did you know there are more than 1100 building
> projects going on in Iraq?
> They include 364 schools, 67 public clinics, 15
> hospitals, 83 railroad stations, 22 oil facilities, 93 water
> facilities,and 69 electrical facilities.
> Did you know that 96% of Iraqi children under the age of
> 5 have received the first 2 series of polio vaccinations?
> Did you know that 4.3 million Iraqi children were
> enrolled in primary school by mid October?
> Did you know that there are 1,192,000 cell phone
> subscribers in Iraq and phone use has gone up 158%?
> Did you know that Iraq has an independent media that
> consists of 75 radio stations, 180 newspapers, and 10
> television stations?
> Did you know that the Baghdad Stock Exchange opened in
> June of 2004?
> A 0Did you know that 2 candidates in the Iraqi presidential
> election had a televised debate recently?
> OF COURSE, WE DIDN'T KNOW!
> WHY DIDN'T WE KNOW?
> BECAUSE OUR MEDIA WON'T T ELL US!
> Instead of reflecting our love for our country, we get
> photos of flag burning incidents at Abu Ghraib and people
> throwing snowballs at the presidential motorcades.
> Tragically, the lack of accentuating the positive
> in Iraq serves two purposes:
> It is intended to undermine the world's perception of
> the United States thus minimizing consequent support; and
> it is intended to discourage American citizens.
> Above facts are verifiable on the Department of Defense web
> site.
> http://www.defenselink.mil/
Sponsored Links