Club Chopper Forums Industrial Parts House  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > The Chopper Lounge

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Black Diamond Build
Last Post: Spade115
Posted On: Today
Replies: 48
Views: 22,749
Eyes
Last Post: Shovel52
Posted On: 12-04-2019
Replies: 7
Views: 2,247
FXR / FLT Rigid builds?
Last Post: Spade115
Posted On: 12-02-2019
Replies: 9
Views: 3,704
Oil vs fuel vs transmission line?
Last Post: Am4wag
Posted On: 11-30-2019
Replies: 6
Views: 840
"the Flang Beater" 78 xs650
Last Post: KurseD
Posted On: 11-24-2019
Replies: 41
Views: 9,684
More...
Old 05-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via AIM to rollinlarge64
Not Ranked     
F*cking Murderers

Looks like they found one of the abducted US soldiers in Iraq. He was shot in the chest and head. Why are we in this fucking country, trying to help people who hate us, disrespect us, and kill us. We should stop dicking around and invade Iran because those sons of bitches are the ones supporting a lot of this violence. We have to either fight the right way or get the fuck out. Its Vietnam all over again, but instead of Laos an Cambodia as safe havens, its Iran. Those fucks are also trying to get nukes too. How long are we going to play the politically correct game? Fuck that. Many of these fucking Muslims are out to destroy us-fuck them. They don't worry about killin civilians. The atrocities that everyone claims are committed by US soldiers are going to increase as the hate for the Iraqis increases. How can you not hate these rag-head fucks. If they aren't the one setting the bombs or firing the guns they know who is. Fuck them and there camels. By the way, my nephew is going on his second tour in that rat-fucking-hole. He is so sick of the rules of engagement. Some shoots from a house yopu should just destroy it, but what if civilians are in there. So you have to go in and search room by room, never knowing if a booby-trap or some dick-head is behind every fucking door. I don't know guys, this is as big a cluster fuck as Vietnam. We are making the same mistake all over again. Sorry for the rant.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2007, 12:56 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1953 H-D Panhead/2010 FXDWG Vivid Black-
Not Ranked     
Lightbulb

Our newly elected representatives have told our enemies what it takes to make us flinch- kill our troops, and the enemy is making full use of that.

The fuckstains in DC that are pushing a timetable for withdrawl and invoking US troop deaths as the motivation are as guilty of pulling the trigger as the mental 3rd graders that blow up and kill every soldier and civilian in the theater of operations~

We also need to fight them they way they operate- small units that enter a country, kill them and leave...no more large forces.

We did that before 1990, we got better tech and equipment.

http://www.makochemedia.com/mp3s/tjhour_window.html
Old 05-23-2007, 01:01 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via AIM to rollinlarge64
Not Ranked     
Red-I totally fucking agree!
Old 05-23-2007, 01:35 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2007 Choppermutt 107ci, 280RSD
Not Ranked     
I think it is time to show some real force in the Middle-East. Remove the soliders on the ground. Light the fuse and walk-away! At the rate and way we are going it is never going to end, but rather spead to other areas. Clinton let it go for 8 years and they came here to show us they could and will. Now we are doing something about it, but we are not showing enough of what we could and should do. They don't want us there, fine. Let them secure the place and fight the fight. BUT, let it be known that we will be watching and the first sign of it going south, the whole place goes up or we send in SO units and take out the ones needed to be taken out, like said above, small secret units. Strike hard, fast, and be gone before the last one of them falls.
Old 05-23-2007, 03:34 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 80 Altered Shovelhead & 05 BDM Chopper
Not Ranked     
We are unable to fight any more, no one in power really wants to win.

If our country had balls this war would be nothing but a clean up excersize by now.

Never argue with a moron, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I like my bikes to look ridden and my tools to look used.

www.ShadetreesMachineShop.com
Thanks for looking.
Old 05-23-2007, 03:44 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1975 shovel bobber,2007 chopper, 85flh b
Not Ranked     
Fuck that... Drop the bomb and let god sort them out!!!!and if any other country bitch's tell them ....that's the 1st warning..... they will never stop killing them selves so let them. tell them if they hurt.. i said hurt 1 amercian, blow them off the map!!!political bull shit sucks.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:20 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2007 Choppermutt 107ci, 280RSD
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynut
We are unable to fight any more, no one in power really wants to win.

If our country had balls this war would be nothing but a clean up excersize by now.

So true!!!!
Old 05-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcchop
Fuck that... Drop the bomb and let god sort them out!!!!and if any other country bitch's tell them ....that's the 1st warning..... they will never stop killing them selves so let them. tell them if they hurt.. i said hurt 1 amercian, blow them off the map!!!political bull shit sucks.

You hit it on the head right there bro. These Idiots will NEVER stop killing eachother. It's like trying to civilize a bunch of animals....no matter how much one trys to help and "liberate"...they are still ANIMALS !! Screw this war !! We have enough problems in our own country. I'm a firm believer in taking care of home before taking care of others !!
Old 05-23-2007, 04:34 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Ultima 200 93ci Shovelhead
Send a message via AIM to bigbear422
Not Ranked     
turn the country intoa sheet of glass. then we go over sell the glass to japan and korea for the cars. AND make money in the process
Old 05-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 02 rigid choppa, 03 Geezer-Glide, 47 AJS
Not Ranked     
In the course of history they have NEVER stopped fighting. They never will, no matter how hard you wish or how sternly you tell them, it's what they are trained to do. While our kids are whining, playing inside cause it's to dangerous outside, being babied, told there are no losers and every kid has the right to play, generally being turned into soft, lazy pussies there kids are training to kill you and blow himself up at the age of 10 and can handle a weapon like a pro.... you think we can win a "fair" war, we already lost... we need to learn from Russia, our superpower counterpart, how well it has worked out for them....

If it was up to me it would already look like the inside of Superman's dads closet over there...
Old 05-24-2007, 03:56 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1953 H-D Panhead/2010 FXDWG Vivid Black-
Not Ranked     
Lightbulb

Then kick out the ones that are here demanding rights to bring the violence here~

http://www.makochemedia.com/mp3s/tjhour_window.html
Old 05-24-2007, 04:53 AM
true to the cause
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: A rideable A - Zedder
Not Ranked     
" Lets do the whole fuckin village ".

" Limp Bizkit sucks fucken dick"

Old 05-24-2007, 06:32 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via AIM to Bosco Warden Send a message via Yahoo to Bosco Warden
Not Ranked     
What has changed in the War, not a fucking thing except we have a democratic congress. The NeoTards have had there way completely for 6 fucking years. WHat did we get as a country, corruption from every level of Govt. Fucking morons to think all of a sudden the Dems did this by some time table. Our troops are getting killed because they are over there period.

I guess I know there the 17% of the Boosh supports are..

Even the GOP candidates want a timetable or I guess everyone is going with McCain in 08.
Good, you get what you deserve. more of the same shit we have had for the last 6 years. Enjoy

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” ~ John Adams
Old 05-24-2007, 07:06 AM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor  
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005 BBC Venom Chopper, S&S 96
Not Ranked     
We've been jerked around by them time and again.
I think they're ("the Iraqi government") still planning on taking the summer off. Too hot to think about political matters in the summer. Got to go to the Mediterranean for a little vacation.
Think about it. Cheney has to fly to Iraq to attempt to convince them not to take the summer off while our troops are out there dying for them.
Their mindset is that clans, tribes, and family come first. Government is an afterthought.
The Middle East is such an unpredictable place to attempt to implant democracy. Can you guess which country was helping us in Afghanistan?
Can you say Iran?
Things are so convoluted there that Iran was actually an ally of ours during the campaign in Afghanistan against the Taliban and bin Laden before we invaded Iraq.
Bush was warned by Powell; if you break it you own it.
In Afghanistan we out-sourced part of the hunt for bin Laden to the locals. Offered them $$$. Our own military was warned by the Afghans against doing that. They laughed at us then and shook their heads repeating that we keep making the same mistakes. As if the locals would really put their trust in us as opposed to bin Laden. The people there know the lay of the land and they know the politics of the region. In the area of the Hindu Kush, Pakistan has no sway. Mushariff's government is essentially powerless in that region. If he hits them too hard, his own country will topple him from power. Then we have radical Islam with the Pakistani nuclear arsenal.
Talk about stepping in quicksand or grabbing the Tar Baby!
So now we're mired in crap because the Iraqis are fighting amongst themselves--as they always have--and we're wondering why it didn't pan out like they said it would. Remember, it was to be a short war, costing us very little as the oil revenues would finance it and the reconstruction of Iraq.
Mission accomplished...
too many mistakes, too many times. Too many incompetent people getting medals for screwing things up.

The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness.

"Gentlemen, we must all hang together or assuredly we shall all hang separately."

Old 05-24-2007, 07:29 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I'm still trying to figure out where "the good Muslins" are? This is a little tough to get through, but it shows very clearly there are no "radical Islamics" just Islamics who want to kill all Jews and Christians and for that matter any westerner.

Allah’s Messenger said: "By Him (Allah) in Whose Hand my soul is, surely the son of Mary [Isa (Jesus)] will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims), and will judge mankind justly by the Law of the Quran (as a just ruler) and will break the Cross and kill pigs and abolish the Jizyah [a tax] ...." (Bukhari 3:2222)

Thus, Muslims believe that Christ will return as a Muslim of sorts, break the cross in a symbolic display to show Christians how wrong they are, and kill pigs, which are unclean animals to Muslims, but which Christians may eat. Indeed, Muslims believe that Christ did not actually die on the cross, but another man took his place. The odd belief of the non-death of Jesus on the cross has been refuted here.

Next, Hilali and Khan offer this warning to Christians, based on Bukhari’s hadith:

[i]t is a severe warning to the Christians who claim to be the followers of Isa (Jesus) and he will break the Cross and kill the pigs, and he will abolish the Jizya (tax); and all mankind will be required to embrace Islam with no alternative.

Thus, Islam triumphs with no alternative, according to them. This excerpt from Hilali and Khan demonstrates only how Islam is a hodge-podge of religious ideas that Muhammad collected along the trade routes. He picked up such ideas like the Second Coming of Jesus and squeezed it into his Quran in a way that makes himself and his religion come out on top.

To conclude this section, we can draw these inferences from the verse, its historical and literary contexts, and its interpretation. (1) The triumph of Islam in Sura 61:9 comes in the context of warfare. Allah loves soldiers who line up in ranks, and Islam will triumph over all religions, but especially over the heresy of Christianity (as Muslims believe). (2) According to the literary context the Quran fabricates an untruth about Jesus. It says that he prophesies and approves of Muhammad. So the later prophet supercedes Jesus of Nazareth, whom Muslims regard as merely a prophet. (3) Jesus is coming again, as Christians believe, but he will be a leader of the Muslims and will break the cross. (4) How can Islamic terrorists not be inspired to fight Christians? Muhammad promises the triumph of Islam in the context of warfare and violence.

ScooterJammer
Closed Thread