Club Chopper Forums Industrial Parts House  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > The Chopper Lounge

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Oil Lines
Last Post: Maustarman
Posted On: 08-14-2019
Replies: 9
Views: 1,810
Bars upside down
Last Post: Poop
Posted On: 08-12-2019
Replies: 3
Views: 160
12" Ape Hangers on 2001 Road King
Last Post: pushrod243
Posted On: 08-10-2019
Views: 157
Black Diamond Build
Last Post: donald branscom
Posted On: 08-09-2019
Replies: 24
Views: 5,424
Project Blast!
Last Post: Spade115
Posted On: 08-08-2019
Views: 180
More...
Old 05-24-2007, 11:30 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1953 H-D Panhead/2010 FXDWG Vivid Black-
Not Ranked     
Angry

The increase in troop deaths is DIRECTLY because the enemy has been TOLD in recent speeches on the floor of the House and Senate from Demmunists that want to win elections that if they kill a troop and we'll hasten our departure!!

Are some of you that fucking stupid to believe otherwise???????????

Damn, I wonder why I put up with the psychobabble from this forum..

http://www.makochemedia.com/mp3s/tjhour_window.html
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2007, 12:28 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
redridgid..."psychobable"?? I don't think anybody is disagreeing with you, maybe differing viewpoints, but essentially we're all in agreement that as long as the assholes in Washington are so willing to quit and run, the radical Islamics will do everything they can to hasten our leaving. I knew we didn't have the stomach for this war when it began. We needed to kill everyone from the age of 18 to 50 and then start killing the next generation of 13 to 17 year olds. After we finished we could then "re-educate" the remaining children to a completely different culture. So, I'm a little confused why the angry response?

ScooterJammer
Old 05-24-2007, 12:51 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I have to agree, its time for a little scorched earth policy for those f in monkeys over there. Like was said, light the fuse and walk away.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2007, 02:04 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via AIM to rollinlarge64
Not Ranked     
It's starting to appear that this is going to be a religious war fought until 1 side is destroyed. We can not allow a safe haven for terrorists in Pakistan and in Iran (same as Laos and Cambodia in Vietnam), nor can we fight this war playin by a nice set of fair rules. If civilians hide or help terrorists then they are no longer civilians and can be killed.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:26 PM
VOTE FOR COWBELL!
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Wrenchin & riding American V-Twins
Not Ranked     
Have any of "us" (myself included) done anything other than rant about this shit. Send your senator an E-mail for example. or maybe try burning one of THEIR flags for a TV camera. TK.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:24 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 04 hardcore chop // 99 ultra // 99 dyna
Not Ranked     
i too have lost a loved one in afghan-a-shit...i blame the president and no one else...you got us in...your dickin around while were there...not enought troops....im not talking about this year while the congrees pusses around...im talking about day one....standing on the carrier and saying mission accomplished....asshole needs to get a reality check....your the frickin leader...lead sucker....trying to fight a war with just enough troops is like trying to get ur ol lady pregnant with just enought sperm...flood that sucker...the congress now has tried his way and he blew it....he let rumsfield asshole talk him into technology will overcome....i support the troops..the pres..my nation....but grow some balls and lead for crist sakes....
Old 05-24-2007, 08:08 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Hot Rod Special const!
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by threadkiller
Have any of "us" (myself included) done anything other than rant about this shit. Send your senator an E-mail for example. or maybe try burning one of THEIR flags for a TV camera. TK.
People in gUbberment are like royalty. They don't read peon email or letters or have interviews. They could care less about what you and I think. They only care about the Lobby and any other big company.

BobbyMack- We don't need more troops, we need to just let go and do what the military does best. Blow Shit up!!

I watched an interesting Utube video the other day that's was very disturbing in many ways and very telling in many ways. They ,The sweet innocent peace loving Muslims asked a (about) 12 year boy to cut the head of a full grow man. He did! Here in America if a kid in school punches you and you hit back you both get expelled. A nation of sissys and pussies. Cowboys and indians bad, playing with dolls good. Defend yourself in many ways bad. Shoot an illegal drug dealing illegal in the ass and you go to jail. Shoot someone in Iraq that might be a danger to you go to jail. Make one mistake and they will string you up. Why even join the service if they are going to treat our men and woman like that?
Old 05-25-2007, 09:48 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Lightbulb Dealing with a new threat~

http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...nion_rss_daily

Old 05-25-2007, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor  
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005 BBC Venom Chopper, S&S 96
Not Ranked     
Who ya gonna call?

The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness.

"Gentlemen, we must all hang together or assuredly we shall all hang separately."

Old 05-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via AIM to Bosco Warden Send a message via Yahoo to Bosco Warden
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by CENJIM
Who ya gonna call?
Dewars Scotch Whiskey?

, sounds like a good, solid plan to me!

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” ~ John Adams

Last edited by Bosco Warden; 05-25-2007 at 02:24 PM..
Old 05-25-2007, 02:13 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via AIM to rollinlarge64
Not Ranked     
I did email one of the senators from my state-no response as of this time (3 weeks since I sent it). As AllAmerican said, they don't read peon mail. We are fighting this war like pussies. We sent troops, who are trained to fight, and expect them to act like cops. What fucking marine was ever trained to say freeze before he fires? Our troops are trained to kill anything dangerous, this is a fucking war not civil unrest. As I stated earlier, if a civilian hides or helps terrorists, they deserve to be killed. If we are not going to fight to win, we should get the fuck out of Iraq. I support our troops to the point I don't want to see them killed for nothing. Send some of the politicians sons their as grunts and I think we would see much better leadership. This is a clusterfuck, and no I don't have all the answers. I do know one thing though. We are getting our troops killed because of the stupidity of our political leadership who see this war as a way to gain votes. If they want to play politics, let them do it with their own sons, not ours!
Old 05-25-2007, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor  
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005 BBC Venom Chopper, S&S 96
Not Ranked     
rollinlarge, I hope everything goes well for your nephew!
You should get a response from your Senators or Representatives. I send numerous emails, postcards, etc. to mine and always get a pretty good reply by mail in a month or less. They do have staff to read all that stuff and they generally provide you with a response that addresses the issue at hand. Lots of stuff is already written and sitting on their word processing programs, so staff quite often only has to look up key words on different topics. It pulls up their position on the issue and then they can work it to make some sense as to what you are notifying them about.
They do keep track of who writes them about what, etc.

The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness.

"Gentlemen, we must all hang together or assuredly we shall all hang separately."

Old 05-25-2007, 04:11 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 02 rigid choppa, 03 Geezer-Glide, 47 AJS
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby mack
i too have lost a loved one in afghan-a-shit...i blame the president and no one else...you got us in...your dickin around while were there...not enought troops....im not talking about this year while the congrees pusses around...im talking about day one....standing on the carrier and saying mission accomplished....asshole needs to get a reality check....your the frickin leader...lead sucker....trying to fight a war with just enough troops is like trying to get ur ol lady pregnant with just enought sperm...flood that sucker...the congress now has tried his way and he blew it....he let rumsfield asshole talk him into technology will overcome....i support the troops..the pres..my nation....but grow some balls and lead for crist sakes....
The problem with the rulers today is they tell other what to do.... to lead you have to be in the front, period. Like Genghis Khan, you could bet we would be in and out of there and back home so fast they would not know what the fuck hit them...
Old 05-27-2007, 04:47 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I could care less about every last one of you. I am here in your country and I will take over your western world and you can do nothing about it. You are a mere 300 million strong. We are 1.4 billion and growing. We will rule the world and you bow down to me or I will....

Flipping pages.... hold on.... OK, here we go... Take your freedoms of choices and shove your western ways up your fucking asses, because that is where our dicks will be planted. Bend the fuck over, you none believing, christian,jew,muslim,non-believer.

..................... I'm confused? I read the very first page of the war book and then the second page? I keep reading and they all say the same thing as the first two pages! OH man, this is some easy shit to read.... Soooooooooo...

We will go from state to state to state and rape and rape and rape! Fuck You, you western stoopids!! We are telebumbs. Rule #1 of the telbumbs. "Kill the Teachers!" Rule # 19 of the (you can say), tell-a-bumb... "You may take a small child without facial hair into battle or private quarters".
We will kill your Marines on land as you watch us (in the ocean) from a far as we (rule # 19 means) fuck the little male boy (called a "pearl" in our war book) to save his virgin sister with the skin over her pussy to sell to kings, warlords, and any rich muslim that can afford my "booty" to tap the drum and check to see that I fucked your son and did not touch the treasured (72) virgin pussy of hers.

I will come to your country, cut off every last old man and old woman's head and fuck or sell your son without facial hair and (for sure) sell your sisters and daughters back to 1.4 hungry oil rich hard dicks ready to fuck your daughters and sons. I deal in humans. Ask me about the time I sold Africans to your white grandfathers back in the 1700/1800's and it took 600,000 Americans killing each other to think western or think like a muslim....

George Ambush is working the gears quite well if you see what his position is in after reading what their fathers did to our fathers and is still doing it as we speak:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

I love distorting world history... Who gives a fucking shit... It's just another day.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:10 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Lightbulb

In 1786, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson met with Arab diplomats from Tunis, who were conducting terror raids and piracy against American ships.

History records them as the Barbary Pirates. In fact, they were blackmailing terrorists, hiding behind a self-serving interpretation of their Islamic faith by embracing select tracts and ignoring others. Borrowing from the Christian Crusades of centuries past, they used history as a mandate for doing the western world one better. The quisling European powers had been buying them off for years.

On March 28, 1786 Jefferson and Adams detailed what they saw as the main issue:

“We took the liberty to make some inquiries concerning the Grounds of their pretensions to make war upon a Nation who had done them no Injury, and observed that we considered all mankind as our Friends who had done us no wrong, nor had given us any provocation. The Ambassador answered us that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman who should be slain in Battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

Thomas Jefferson wanted a military solution, but decades of blackmailing the American Republic and enslaving its citizens would continue until the new American nation realized that the only answer to terrorism was force.

"There's a temptation to view all of our problems as unprecedented and all of our threats as new and novel," says George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley. Shortly after the terror attacks of Sept. 11, Turley advised some members of Congress who were considering a formal declaration of war against the suspected perpetrators. He invoked the precedent of the Barbary pirates, saying America had every right to attack and destroy the terrorist leadership without declaring war.

"Congress did not actually declare war on the pirates," Turley wrote in a memo, "but 'authorized' the use of force against the regencies after our bribes and ransoms were having no effect. This may have been due to an appreciation that a declaration of war on such petty tyrants would have elevated their status. Accordingly, they were treated as pirates and, after a disgraceful period of accommodation, we hunted them down as pirates."

Because of their outlaw conduct, pirates -- and modern-day terrorists -- put themselves outside protection of the law, according to military strategy expert Dave McIntyre, a former dean at the National War College. "On the high seas if you saw a pirate, you sank the bastard," he says. "You assault pirates, you don't arrest pirates."

Shoot first, ask questions later. Wanted: Dead or alive. Such is our official policy regarding Osama bin Laden, the most infamous outlaw of the era.

One of the enduring lessons of the Barbary campaigns was to never give in to outlaws, whether you call them pirates or terrorists. In the late 1700s, America paid significant blackmail for peace -- shelling out $990,000 to the Algerians alone at a time when national revenues totaled just $7 million.

"Too many concessions have been made to Algiers," U.S. consul William Eaton wrote to the Secretary of State in 1799. "There is but one language which can be held to these people, and this is terror."

Michael G. Leventhal

http://www.dojgov.net/Liberty_Watch.htm

Closed Thread