Club Chopper Forums

Club Chopper Forums (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/)
-   The Chopper Lounge (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/chopper-lounge/)
-   -   Scooter Babe Pictures (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/chopper-lounge/16253-scooter-babe-pictures.html)

AgentOrange 02-24-2005 12:08 PM

Dixi, that bike is a perrrfect fit! HOT!

ChopperChicDixi 02-24-2005 12:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My favorite :3dSMILE: ;)

ChopperChicDixi 02-24-2005 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AgentOrange
Dixi, that bike is a perrrfect fit! HOT!
Thank you! That bike is the Unicorn that Chica built in the build off against Hank Young. My friend Hubless owns that bike. It was a total fit for me. It felt so comfortable. Maybe he will let me take it for a ride?;) He just bought a bad ass Pan Head that is my dream bike!

Novas1 02-24-2005 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Daphne Athena
:LOL: yeah, well I got bored with the pics in there..plus im not one of these lookie lookie at me loos....sometimes a gal just likes to be loved for her big BRAINS!:3dSMILE: :3dSMILE:

I'll 2nd that one.. Chick you should be proud!! How many in the biker playground can say she's walking around with a PHD??? not many....this one can.......Congradulations!!!!
One things for sure.......atleast your not one of these geeky PHD politically correct punkasses.......
:3dSMILE:

scphantm 02-24-2005 12:25 PM

Daph, do you really have a Piled High n Deep?

what in?

Daphne Athena 02-24-2005 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Novas1
I'll 2nd that one.. Chick you should be proud!! How many in the biker playground can say she's walking around with a PHD??? not many....this one can.......Congradulations!!!!
One things for sure.......atleast your not one of these geeky PHD politically correct punkasses.......
:3dSMILE:


:3dSMILE: thank u babe.

Daphne Athena 02-24-2005 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by scphantm
Daph, do you really have a Piled High n Deep?

what in?

:LOL: Plied high is right..u should hear half the peeps I gotta work with...

The major is Administration and Leadership Studies..please dont ask what that means...no one knows...although it does = ca$hola!

scphantm 02-24-2005 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Daphne Athena
:LOL: Plied high is right..u should hear half the peeps I gotta work with...

The major is Administration and Leadership Studies..please dont ask what that means...no one knows...although it does = ca$hola!

good for you, i never had the patience to finish my degree. i started it several times now.

Daphne Athena 02-24-2005 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by scphantm
good for you, i never had the patience to finish my degree. i started it several times now.
I hear ya..and patience is NOT one of my virtues...any of my peeps can tell ya that and THEN some...:3dSMILE:

Vette&Chopper 02-24-2005 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Daphne Athena
:LOL: Plied high is right..u should hear half the peeps I gotta work with...

The major is Administration and Leadership Studies..please dont ask what that means...no one knows...although it does = ca$hola!

Hmmmmm, a brainy one:HMMM:

:toocool:

jack 02-24-2005 01:01 PM

LOL well I think you are giving some that have posted in here a run for their money.

scphantm 02-24-2005 01:05 PM

yes, the little one is ours

Prime-8 02-24-2005 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by scphantm
yes, the little one is ours
That is definetly one for the scrap book. :D

Daphne Athena 02-24-2005 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vette&Chopper
Hmmmmm, a brainy one:HMMM:

:toocool:

yeah; I guess Novas ratted me out. I'm what u call kinda smart--too smart for my own good most of the time.:3dSMILE:

Pure Kustom 02-24-2005 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Daphne Athena
yeah; I guess Novas ratted me out. I'm what u call kinda smart--too smart for my own good most of the time.:3dSMILE:
SMART AND SEXY!!! and what was the problem???????


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
The representations expressed are the representations and opinions of the clubchopper.com forum members and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and viewpoints of the site owners or moderators. clubchopper.com forum members agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you or have been given the expressed written consent to post. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). For full policy, please click the "CC policy" link. Thank you for visiting the clubchopper.com