Club Chopper Forums Industrial Parts House  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > The Chopper Lounge

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
2001 Road King, again
Last Post: Shovel52
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 4
Views: 92
Turning trouble
Last Post: Poop
Replies: 3
Views: 105
2007 Big Bear Screamin Demon Parts List
Last Post: golfish
Replies: 7
Views: 207
Tire rub chain
Last Post: Tx51
Posted On: 06-17-2019
Replies: 18
Views: 1,764
administrator contact
Last Post: 47000412
Posted On: 06-17-2019
Replies: 2
Views: 1,151
More...
Old 03-02-2017, 05:20 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Chopped '97 Sporty
Not Ranked     
Does anyone around here still support idiot boy Trump?

He's been in office for a little over a month. So far

he has the lowest approval rating in recorded history,

his Attorney General has just recused himself from investigating the Trump campaign's ties to Russia,

his top national security ad visor has resigned,

and he got a Navy Seal and a bunch of children killed in the biggest military fuck up since the last jackass you people voted into the office.
Plus he blamed the military for it. And now he says the generals can do whatever they want but he won't be responsible for it.

Are you ready to declare him a liberal and swear that you never supported him (like you did with Bush)?

Does anyone here still support the Cheeto in Chief?

Club Chopper
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2017, 11:57 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 88" ACM Rigid Bobber
Not Ranked     
Old 03-04-2017, 01:47 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 04' TEXAS CHOPPER 124ci.
Not Ranked     
YEP, got tired of a candy ass agreeing with everybody and catering to the lazy fucks in this country.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:24 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post
He's been in office for a little over a month. So far

he has the lowest approval rating in recorded history,

his Attorney General has just recused himself from investigating the Trump campaign's ties to Russia,

his top national security ad visor has resigned,

and he got a Navy Seal and a bunch of children killed in the biggest military fuck up since the last jackass you people voted into the office.
Plus he blamed the military for it. And now he says the generals can do whatever they want but he won't be responsible for it.

Are you ready to declare him a liberal and swear that you never supported him (like you did with Bush)? I do cant

Does anyone here still support the Cheeto in Chief?
I support him. He has done a great job picking the new supreme court judge. They are going to flush the unaffordable healthcare scam. Plus I cant wait for his tax cuts.. Of coarse youve seen the two TRILLION added to the stock market because they know he also is going to deregulate the EPA.. Whooo hooo who cares about ratings anyway didn't they have trump losing big time?
Old 03-04-2017, 08:15 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlost View Post
I support him. He has done a great job picking the new supreme court judge. They are going to flush the unaffordable healthcare scam. Plus I cant wait for his tax cuts.. Of coarse youve seen the two TRILLION added to the stock market because they know he also is going to deregulate the EPA.. Whooo hooo who cares about ratings anyway didn't they have trump losing big time?
More transfers of wealth from the middle class to the ultra rich. You'll get about a $1500 tax break in return for your children's education, your Romney care, your retirement, and another economic crash. But billionaires will take a quarter million. And when it blows up in your face you'll just call Trump a damned liberal and swear that you never supported him. Hell you didn't want American kids going to school anyway right?

Here's today's bit of Trump lunacy. Enjoy!

Quote:
Washington Post
Trump accuses Obama of 'Nixon/Watergate' wiretap — but offers no evidence
Washington Post - ‎3 hours ago‎
President Trump on Saturday angrily accused former president Barack Obama of orchestrating a “Nixon/Watergate” plot to tap the phones at his Trump Tower headquarters in the run-up to last fall's election, providing no evidence to support his explosive ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.ba2beca29969

Club Chopper

Last edited by Devils Advocate; 03-04-2017 at 08:22 PM..
Old 03-04-2017, 09:13 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
As an option trader I have done great! But I can also make money on a pull back. Also middle Americas 401k are doing great. When trump drops the corporate tax rates the middle class will Benifit also. It will brings trillion of off shore money back. Oh yeah don't forget he's going to build the wall.. Let's see let me guess you voter for Hillary.... Now that's sad !! but I will love take the 1500 so I can buy some more bike parts

Last edited by Neverlost; 03-04-2017 at 09:18 PM..
Old 03-05-2017, 10:42 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
No I voted against Hillary and Trump both. As for corporate taxes they should be done away with entirely. But taxes should be raised to 1960's levels on the distributions and sales of assets. That would be a much better solution to the money held offshore. And a 0.1% tax on trades would eliminate churning the market which is also screwing up our economy.

Neverlost if your income is at a level where $1500 makes a difference on what you can purchase then you are going to get fucked by Trump like you got fucked by Bush. But I'm sure that you will find a corporate Democrat to blame it on. That seems to be the only reason they still pretend to give us a choice.

Club Chopper

Last edited by Devils Advocate; 03-05-2017 at 10:45 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2017, 06:32 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post
...Neverlost if...$1500 makes a difference on what you can purchase...
My guess is that it would make a $1500 difference in how much he had to spend.
Old 03-06-2017, 12:40 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
haha why would I not want 1500?
Old 03-06-2017, 06:16 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
My guess is that it would make a $1500 difference in how much he had to spend.
If you were at the income level where Trump's policies would actually work for you instead of against you all $1500 would do for you is give you something to wipe your butt with.

Quote:
haha why would I not want 1500?
Because its going to cost you tens of thousands of dollars to get. In Africa when the natives wanted to catch a monkey they would hollow out a gourde and put a few peanuts in it. The monkey would put his hand in the gourde but the hole wasn't big enough to let him pull his fist back out. Rather than turn lose of the peanuts and take his hand out he would sit there trapped until they came to harvest him. Monkeys are stupid like that.

Club Chopper

Last edited by Devils Advocate; 03-06-2017 at 06:21 PM..
Old 03-07-2017, 03:28 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
As I was sayin'...

Quote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.ab6cd7262aee

Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao this past week raised the prospect that needed infrastructure improvements may be funded to some extent by imposing tolls on more of the nation’s roads and bridges.

It was unclear whether she intends to expand tolling on the U.S. interstate system.

The concept of granting massive tax credits to lure private infrastructure investment was the centerpiece of President Trump’s campaign promise to raise $1 trillion for roads and bridges.

“To launch our national rebuilding, I will be asking Congress to approve legislation that produces a $1 trillion investment in infrastructure of the United States,” Trump said in Tuesday’s address to a join session of Congress.

He said the money would be raised “through both public and private capital, creating millions of new jobs.”

Beyond repeated calls to draw private investment, however, the White House had not reiterated its campaign promise to raise at least of portion of the money through new tolls. Even if investors attracted by the 82 percent tax credit Trump said he hopes to offer, they would expect an additional return on their money, and when it comes to roads and bridges, that cash would come from imposing new tolls.

“The federal government cannot assume the cost for all of it,” Chao said Tuesday night in a Fox News interview after Trump’s address, reiterating a point she made during her Senate confirmation hearing. She told Fox host Sean Hannity that “new and innovative ways” were necessary to find funding.

[Trump promised $1 trillion for roads and bridges. The trick now is finding the cash.]

She said the president had “exciting and novel ideas about how to finance” what independent authorities estimate is the need for $3.7 trillion to meet infrastructure needs by 2020.

“Public private partnerships are a very important part of a new way of financing our roads and bridges,” she said.

Asked whether that would require imposing new tolls, Chao responded “that is certainly one example of how that would work.”

“I have to say that there are some people who may not support toll roads,” Chao said, “but we have to take a look at all of these financing mechanisms, because once again, the needs of our infrastructure are so great that the federal government cannot and should not be the only source of funding to repair our bridges, our roads and our energy grids.”

The challenge in luring private investment to build roads and bridges is that vast portions of the country outside of high-traffic volume urban hubs would not produce the toll revenue desired by investors.

There has been strong bipartisan opposition in Congress to imposing tolls on the interstates, beyond those like the New Jersey and Pennsylvania turnpikes that were grandfathered in when they became part of the network. One senior Democratic senate aide said any plan that relies primarily on tolling is “dead on arrival.”

Chao has been largely unavailable to reporters since taking the Cabinet post, and she was whisked away after addressing a convention of transportation officials this past week. Her staff did not respond when asked repeatedly what percentage of U.S. roadway Chao thought might be tolled and whether more drivers who use interstates might face tolls in the future.

[Trump’s plan to tap private investors for infrastructure funds worries senators from rural states]

The Congressional Budget Office said in 2015 that just 26 private-investment projects were completed or underway nationwide.

Overreliance on private funding already has been called into question by one influential senator, John Barrasso (R-Wyo.), who chairs the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works.

“Funding solutions that involve public-private partnerships, as have been discussed by administration officials, may be innovative solutions for crumbling inner cities, but do not work for rural areas,” Barrasso said at a committee hearing last month.

Club Chopper

Last edited by Devils Advocate; 03-07-2017 at 03:37 AM..
Old 03-13-2017, 01:39 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Old 03-13-2017, 11:31 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
FREEDOM OF RELIGION, SPEECH, PRESS, ASSEMBLY, AND PETITION
Passed by Congress September 25, 1789. Ratified December 15, 1791. The first 10 amendments form the Bill of Rights

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Jesse James needs to eat a bullet.

Club Chopper

Last edited by Devils Advocate; 03-14-2017 at 07:23 AM..
Old 03-14-2017, 10:41 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Right on Jesse!! Make America great again
Old 03-16-2017, 04:43 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Right on Jesse!! Make America great again
Jesse eating a bullet wouldn't make American great again. But it would be a step in the right direction.

Club Chopper

Last edited by Devils Advocate; 03-16-2017 at 04:48 AM..