Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > The Chopper Lounge

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Black ceramic lbc exhaust
Last Post: hansheathen
Posted On: Today
Replies: 0
Views: 13
Turning trouble
Last Post: pushrod243
Replies: 4
Views: 132
Ironhorse Speedometer Fix
Last Post: pjb
Replies: 78
Views: 19,407
Evil Bitch
Last Post: Choppa
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 358
Views: 67,183
"Not the Normal" builds, from WCC
Last Post: Choppa
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 19,309
Views: 5,430,162
More...
Old 03-16-2017, 01:54 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Chopped '97 Sporty
Not Ranked     
You know what else isn't going to make America great again? Donald Trump. Under Trump's budget rural [iow white conservative] Americans are going to think they're living in Flint MI every time they try to turn their water on. And your heating bills will be going up too.

Quote:
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...lOO/story.html

Trump budget slashes billions from rural programs

WASHINGTON — Like the GOP health care overhaul he has embraced, some of the biggest losers in President Trump’s budget are the rural communities that fueled his stunning White House victory.

Funding that keeps rural airports open, grants that help build rural water and sewer projects, and money for long-distance Amtrak lines that serve rural communities would all disappear under Trump’s budget blueprint released Thursday.

How's that Trumpy Dumpy thing workin' out for ya?

Also on the Trump budget chopping block: funding for the Appalachian Regional Commission, a federal-state partnership that seeks to boost economic development in a region that strongly supported Trump amid his promises to bring back jobs. Into the dustbin, too, would go the US Chemical Safety Board, an independent agency that investigates chemicals spills, explosions, and other accidents, and has open investigations in Mississippi, Florida, Texas, and Kansas, among other places, and last September wrapped up a probe of a West Virginia chemical spill that left more than 300,000 without usable water.

Trump also wants to kill the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program, or LIHEAP, a program that helps low-income people, including seniors on fixed incomes and the working poor, to pay their heating bills. It’s a particularly prized resource in New England, where winters can be long and brutal and many people rely on heating oil, which tends to be one of the more expensive fuel sources.

The Trump administration says it is targeting programs that it believes don’t work or are wasteful, and that making sure taxpayers’ money is spent responsibly is an overriding concern. Trump’s budget proposal justifies the cut to LIHEAP, saying it “is a lower-impact program and is unable to demonstrate strong performance outcomes.”

“The twisted irony here is that the people and the communities in this country who are going to be the hardest hit by trump’s budget are the very rural and small town counties that Trump won. That’s true through and through and through this budget,” said Rebecca Vallas, managing director of the Poverty to Prosperity program at the Center for American Progress, a liberal think-tank.

Overall, rural residents are more likely to need help from federal programs designed to help people make ends meet that Trump wants to put on the chopping block. CAP estimates that one-third of families in the rural and small town counties that Trump won in November are living paycheck-to-paycheck — a level of economic distress that is 24 percent higher than in urban counties, and substantially higher than the national average, Vallas said.

The cuts hitting rural areas go on.

Trump’s budget would gut federal funding to legal aid programs, which advocates say could particularly hurt rural areas since these are places where it’s often hardest for low-income residents to access lawyers.

In rural New England, the proposal to scrap LIHEAP landed particularly hard.

Mere hours after the budget document went public, Robert Boschen, chief executive of Berlin, NH-based Tri-County CAP was on the phone Thursday morning with an aide to Senator Jeanne Shaheen. Boschen said the aide assured him that Shaheen would be working on ensuring continued LIHEAP funding.

Tri-County CAP is one of several organizations in the state that funnels LIHEAP funds to needy households, including in rural areas of Grafton and Coos counties.

Congress spent a little more than $3.3 billion on LIHEAP in the fiscal year that ended in September, with more than 6 million households receiving assistance, according to figures shared by the Campaign for Home Energy Assistance and the National Energy Assistance Directors’ Association. More than 70 percent of those getting help were considered vulnerable – meaning they were elderly, disabled, or families with young children.

In Massachusetts, more than 160,000 households received LIHEAP assistance in fiscal 2016. More than 32,000 got help in New Hampshire, and a similar number of households received LIHEAP funds in Maine, where senior Senator Susan Collins, a Republican, has been a longstanding advocate pushing for greater funding for the program.

“This cruel budget forces millions of families to make an impossible choice between heating or eating,” tweeted Bay State Representative Katherine Clark.

In addition to condemnation from Democrats, the cuts hitting rural areas sparked some concern among Republican lawmakers Thursday.

West Virginia Senator Shelley Moore Capito, a Republican, pushed back against the proposed elimination of the Appalachian Regional Commission. A Capito spokeswoman said the program “is essential to redeveloping economically distressed regions of West Virginia, especially the coal communities that have been devastated by years of regulatory overreach. The Commission also plays an important role in Senator Capito’s efforts to expand critical broadband infrastructure.” She added that Capito, who sits on the Senate Appropriations Committee, planned to “advocate for West Virginia’s priorities” as the budget process moves forward.

How's that Trumpy Dumpy thing workin' out for ya?

Have you had enough winning yet?

Club Chopper

Last edited by Devils Advocate; 03-16-2017 at 02:14 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2017, 04:21 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thats awesome!!! love the part where he cuts the EPA by 30%..wish it was 90%..
Old 03-17-2017, 05:33 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlost View Post
Shit why not nuke the farms while we're at it? I saw it on Gilligan's Island when I was a kid. They used radioactive seeds that grew GIANT carrots. I'm sure Trump will get right on that. He makes All of his decisions based on what he sees on TV.

Club Chopper

Last edited by Devils Advocate; 03-17-2017 at 05:52 AM..
Old 03-17-2017, 07:08 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 88" ACM Rigid Bobber
Not Ranked     
Quote:
As someone who deals with the EPA's crazy regulations every day at least 90% would be cool with me also!

Last edited by Captain America; 03-17-2017 at 07:14 AM..
Old 03-19-2017, 12:47 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
As someone who deals with the EPA's crazy regulations every day at least 90% would be cool with me also!

Club Chopper
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2017, 01:43 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post
This is why we would keep 10% of the EPA ---haha
Old 03-20-2017, 05:27 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Club Chopper
Old 04-24-2017, 08:10 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005 custom built chop 113" s&s
Not Ranked     
Make America Great Again....and keep Devils Advocates panties in a wad! I love the people that are like.....I hate Trump.....but I wouldn't vote for Hillary either. It's called picking the lesser of two evils......be a grown up, make a decision.

He's making a list, he's checking it twice, gonna find out whose running from ICE, Donald Trump is building.....A WALL!
Old 05-25-2017, 11:21 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006, Texas Chopper, S&S 111
Not Ranked     
let's get real here! There were only two possible candidates that had a chance! I sure wasn't going to vote for a proven screwup who had set up an elaborate pay for play charity! So, at least for me Trump was the only choice!

Plus, I agree with one of the prior posters who said that one of his greatest accomplishments so far, was the appointment of a conservative Supreme Court judge!

Sure, he puts his foot in his mouth every day . . . But, that's really because he's not a trained politician.
Old 08-17-2017, 05:39 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1965 Electraglide,2000 Nightrain
Not Ranked     
Alright you Girlymen! Surrender your weapons to the Skank Goddess in the pant suit.
Or she will snap your "little" Pee Pee

You will be left alone, on your rainbow Vespa
Old 06-08-2018, 08:20 AM
Slow=Smooth, Smooth=Fast
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 03 BMC w/ S&S 124; 75 Honda chop
Not Ranked     
working pretty well for me, i must say. i mean, he's killing it, really. and part of what magnifies his accomplishments is the left and their tireless pearl clutching, desperate spinning, and moronic obstructionism. and he's still getting it done.

sorry to resurrect a tired old DA post (which they all are the day he starts them), but seeing his thread title in the queue today was cracking me up.
Old 10-18-2018, 04:36 AM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2014, Harley-Davidson, 1700cc
Not Ranked     
We have all seen Clinton, Trump is doing pretty well I suppose but yes he is an idiot by face.
Old 12-29-2018, 04:30 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop View Post
sorry to resurrect a tired old DA post (which they all are the day he starts them), but seeing his thread title in the queue today was cracking me up.

"Speak of the devil and he doth appear"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop View Post
working pretty well for me, i must say. i mean, he's killing it, really. and part of what magnifies his accomplishments is the left and their tireless pearl clutching, desperate spinning, and moronic obstructionism. and he's still getting it done.
Yeah, if your idea of "killing it" is abducting children and pepper sraying families when they come to our border Legally seeking asylum from fascist regimes and drug cartels that we helped to create,

or being brought up on STATE charges (Trump can't get a pardon for those) of fraud for his bogus charity that makes the Clinton crime family look legitimate (I know you meant well rebroker but the Trump charity's only charitable contribution was $8 to the Boy Scouts that he was too cheap to take out of his own pocket)

Trump agrees to shut down his charity amid allegations that he used it for personal and political benefit
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.19ee93de2793

Or putting a fucking serial rapist on the Supreme Court (not surprising since he backed Alabama Republicans when they almost put a fucking child molester in the Senate

'Go get 'em, Roy': Trump backs accused child molester Moore for Senate
)https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nate-candidate

One thing you can count on from Poop (NOW, there's some truth in advertising right there) is that he will ALWAYS say the dumbest possible thing and be on the wrong side of EVERYTHING because that's just how fucked up a person he really is. And, just so you all know, the reason he's so worried about my "panties" is that, more than anything in the world, he wants to suck my cock. He just whines like a little bitch because I won't let him.

But i do want to thank you for one thing, Poop. Because when I look at what brain dead scum like you are doing to this country, its a Great Relief to know that the vast majority of people who live in it Really Don't deserve anything better. Which is one reason that I'm moving to Europe in a few months. At least I won't be spending the rest of my life surrounded by fucking morons who are STILL too fucking stupid to realize that the Democrats and Republicans are just playing off each other to make idiots like you think we have some kind of choice.

Club Chopper
Old 12-30-2018, 05:19 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
That's the best news I've heard all year... You're moving out of the great USA..Thats one less vote against America...Whoo hoo... I would tell you to leave your man card but I know you gave that up years ago...Bye Bye ---- TRUMP 2020!!

Last edited by Neverlost; 12-30-2018 at 05:22 PM..
Old 01-03-2019, 03:53 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
That's the best news I've heard all year... You're moving out of the great USA..Thats one less vote against America...Whoo hoo... I would tell you to leave your man card but I know you gave that up years ago...Bye Bye ---- TRUMP 2020!!
By "America" you obviously mean the America that supports child molesting Senators from Alabama and parasitic billionaires who run for President when they're not molesting children. [See below]

How bout you Neverlost? You rape any 14 year old girls lately? Maybe you've been sucking off 14 year old boys. Or do you just like it when your political leaders do it?

Exactly what do your leaders have to do to get you to turn away from them? You freaks never did hit bottom!

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...iverse-191860/

A Timeline of Donald Trumpís Creepiness
While He Owned Miss Universe

From walking into a [15 year old Miss Teen USA] teen dressing room
to joking about his obligation to sleep with contestants, Trumpís a storied pageant
creep

What exactly does right wing America stand for at this point? I mean other than racism? And, turns out, you can't even do that right. Check this out!

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...gation-2018-12

State and FBI investigators are reportedly probing allegations
that Trump's golf club gave fake green cards to undocumented workers

How, exactly, could you right wing maggots be more disgusting? How could you be bigger fools?

I'm not sticking around to find out.

While this country goes into melt down mode I'll be thousands of miles away traveling all of Europe in an RV. But, thanks to the World Wide Web, I might still stop by from time to time to rub your noses in your shit like the mangy dogs you are.

Meanwhile, stay away from the 14 year old illegal immigrant boys butts, Neverlost! [And keep their dicks out of your mouth!!!] Those are for your political leaders.

And don't say shit about me calling you out. People who vote for child molesters don't get to complain.

Scotland!

Club Chopper

Last edited by Devils Advocate; 01-03-2019 at 04:40 AM..