Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > The Chopper Lounge

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Whats this Thing Worth??????
Last Post: STEINBVG
Posted On: Today
Replies: 5
Views: 245
WTB: chopper fucker battery box
Last Post: STEINBVG
Posted On: 12-07-2019
Replies: 9
Views: 16,330
Black Diamond Build
Last Post: Spade115
Posted On: 12-06-2019
Replies: 48
Views: 22,922
Eyes
Last Post: Shovel52
Posted On: 12-04-2019
Replies: 7
Views: 2,311
FXR / FLT Rigid builds?
Last Post: Spade115
Posted On: 12-02-2019
Replies: 9
Views: 3,752
More...
Old 02-13-2017, 01:35 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Chopped '97 Sporty
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
Sorry, no experience doing laundry at all, that's why I have a wife
Open lid. Throw clothes inside. Add pod of Tide. Turn on. 3 minutes
Move wet clothes to dryer. Clean lint trap. Turn on dryer. 2 minutes
Remove dry clothes. Fold. Put away. 10 minutes.
Total = 15 minutes once a week.

VS

Quote:
Cops: Kansas bank robbery suspect says jail beats living with wife - CBS News

KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A 70-year-old man accused of robbing a bank in Kansas told investigators he would rather be imprisoned than live with his wife.

Court documents say Lawrence John Ripple gave a note to a bank teller in Kansas City on Friday, demanding cash and warning he had a gun. Ripple took the money and went to sit in the lobby where he told a guard he was the “guy he was looking for.”

Officers arrived quickly. An FBI agent wrote in the affidavit that Ripple had earlier been arguing with his wife. He told investigators he wrote the note in front of his wife, telling her he would “rather be in jail than at home.”

Ripple was charged with bank robbery Tuesday.

© 2016 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Club Chopper

Last edited by Devils Advocate; 02-13-2017 at 02:08 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2017, 04:16 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post
Open lid. Throw clothes inside. Add pod of Tide. Turn on. 3 minutes
Move wet clothes to dryer. Clean lint trap. Turn on dryer. 2 minutes
Remove dry clothes. Fold. Put away. 10 minutes.
Total = 15 minutes once a week.

VS

This is the same type of guy that voted Nancy Pilosi, John Lewis, Al Franken, Chuckie Schumer, and Barrack Hussein Obama into office. Always remember that his rationale for comments such as his are based on these bozos policies and beliefs. Hurray! We won!
Old 02-23-2017, 02:29 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by CIC2016 View Post
This is the same type of guy that voted Nancy Pilosi, John Lewis, Al Franken, Chuckie Schumer, and Barrack Hussein Obama into office. Always remember that his rationale for comments such as his are based on these bozos policies and beliefs. Hurray! We won!
Why would I vote for those NEOliberal scum? They have more in common with Republicans than they do with real liberals. Some of them might be social liberals. Most of them aren't even that. But they are Reagan Democrats (fiscal conservatives) who sold out the party a Loooong time ago. The Only reason the Democratic Party even exists is to waste the efforts of liberals on those candidates that you mentioned so that the rich don't have to worry about liberals ever having any fucking power in this country. I wouldn't piss on those fuckers if they were on fire. Of course I wouldn't expect someone like you with such a simple minded view of the world to understand that.

On April 23, 2015, two weeks after Hillary Clinton officially declared her presidential campaign, her staff sent out a group message with information for a “strategy call.” The email included as an attachment a “memo for the DNC discussion."

How Democrats Are Already Planning To Lose In 2018

Club Chopper

Last edited by Devils Advocate; 02-23-2017 at 05:20 AM..
Old 02-23-2017, 05:51 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Why would I vote for those NEOliberal scum? They have more in common with Republicans than they do with real liberals. Some of them might be social liberals. Most of them aren't even that. But they are Reagan Democrats (fiscal conservatives) who sold out the party a Loooong time ago. The Only reason the Democratic Party even exists is to waste the efforts of liberals on those candidates that you mentioned so that the rich don't have to worry about liberals ever having any fucking power in this country. I wouldn't piss on those fuckers if they were on fire. Of course I wouldn't expect someone like you with such a simple minded view of the world to understand that.

On April 23, 2015, two weeks after Hillary Clinton officially declared her presidential campaign, her staff sent out a group message with information for a “strategy call.” The email included as an attachment a “memo for the DNC discussion."

How Democrats Are Already Planning To Lose In 2018
I have a hard time understanding those big words and sophisticated views. Please enlighten a simple minded Conservative like me. What with my guns and belief in a higher power.....
Old 02-23-2017, 10:48 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
I have a hard time understanding those big words and sophisticated views. Please enlighten a simple minded Conservative like me. What with my guns and belief in a higher power.....
That's not surprising.

Quote:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...in-study-finds

Peering inside the brain with MRI scans, researchers at University College London found that self-described conservative students had a larger amygdala than liberals. The amygdala is an almond-shaped structure deep in the brain that is active during states of fear and anxiety. Liberals had more gray matter at least in the anterior cingulate cortex, a region of the brain that helps people cope with complexity. The results are not that surprising as they fit in with conclusions from [more than 90] other studies.
The simplest way I can explain it is that the rich have bought off Both parties. They keep them fighting each other so it looks like we have some kind of representative government. But we really don't. Both parties do what their donors tell them to. Its sometimes called the "deep state". You might look it up. But its probably too complicated for you. Maybe this guy can explain it to you.

Club Chopper

Last edited by Devils Advocate; 02-23-2017 at 11:02 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2017, 05:38 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
you are so profound! I thank you for straightening this theory out for me! You've convinced me. I'm voting Democrat from now on. Congratulations Devils Advocate! Your first, (and only) convert!
Old 02-25-2017, 07:18 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
you are so profound! I thank you for straightening this theory out for me! You've convinced me. I'm voting Democrat from now on. Congratulations Devils Advocate! Your first, (and only) convert!
Jesus Fucking Christ. I tell you that the Democratic Party has turned traitor to the people and you want to run off and join them. Do you just feel compelled to say the dumbest shit that comes into your head at any given moment?

Less than 28% of Americans voted for either Trump or Clinton Combined in the primary. Trump lost by millions of votes even though Shrillery Clinton lost half of her base. The Real left doesn't want that right wing cun+. None Of The Above actually won that so called election. Yet your dumb ass thinks ol' Tiny Hands got a fucking mandate.

But ya know what's funnier than that? CPAC (the Conservative Action Committee) just declared you Trump supporters a bunch of Liberals.

Club Chopper

Last edited by Devils Advocate; 02-25-2017 at 07:52 PM..
Old 03-01-2017, 04:23 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
you can have your thread back
Old 03-01-2017, 05:04 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Neutral     
Lol nobody cares
Old 03-02-2017, 06:06 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhode Warrior View Post
Lol nobody cares
I can always tell when I've won a debate with a conservative because they quit arguing with me.

Club Chopper
Old 03-02-2017, 06:15 PM
Slow=Smooth, Smooth=Fast
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 03 BMC w/ S&S 124; 75 Honda chop
Not Ranked     
Old 03-05-2017, 06:15 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
I can always tell when I've won a debate with a conservative because they quit arguing with me.
Or could it be that you're just a bore? I know you're boring the shit out of me.
Old 03-05-2017, 11:36 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhode Warrior View Post
Or could it be that you're just a bore? I know you're boring the shit out of me.
Then quit reading my posts. Simple. Although considering how dead this site is I might be the only interesting thing left. Here take this with you.

Club Chopper

Last edited by Devils Advocate; 03-06-2017 at 12:24 AM..
Old 03-09-2017, 02:09 PM
Slow=Smooth, Smooth=Fast
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 03 BMC w/ S&S 124; 75 Honda chop
Not Ranked     
Old 03-09-2017, 08:56 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop View Post
That's perfect.