Club Chopper Forums Industrial Parts House  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > The Chopper Lounge

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Starting a New Build but its not a CFL
Last Post: STEINBVG
Posted On: Today
Replies: 10
Views: 933
Black Diamond Build
Last Post: Poop
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 12
Views: 1,343
5 speed quadseal and enclosed primary
Last Post: Am4wag
Posted On: 07-14-2019
Replies: 2
Views: 66
Mounting WCC belt guard on Brute V
Last Post: modekko
Posted On: 07-13-2019
Replies: 1
Views: 52
bmc
Last Post: pushrod243
Posted On: 07-13-2019
Replies: 2
Views: 105
More...
Old 04-14-2014, 01:01 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
The Bundy's fucked us all. They didn't pay the grazing fees and he fucker continued to graze his cattle on land that wasn't his. He was trespassing. They took him to court 3 times and he refused to listen.

They should have just taken his cattle and called it a day. Fuck the dickhead.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2014, 01:55 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via AIM to Bosco Warden Send a message via Yahoo to Bosco Warden
Not Ranked     
Its always some cock sucking Ohioian who plays GOATSE with his ass for Big Govt all the while preaching God and Small Govt.

Go fuck yourself shitbag,

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” ~ John Adams
Old 04-14-2014, 05:49 PM
Douchebaggery
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 05 Barefoot Choppa
Not Ranked     
Interesting.....

worth a listen
Old 04-15-2014, 06:24 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006 Buell Blast
Send a message via Yahoo to Spade115
Not Ranked     
BOSCO!!!

Answer my question!!

or shit someone answer my question.
Grease
Quote:
Originally Posted by apehangeralfy View Post
When I roll by cows in the winter, they get jealous:
LBS
Old 04-15-2014, 06:31 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 88" ACM Rigid Bobber
Not Ranked     
The way I see it, Bundy decided he wasn't gonna pay the BLM their grazing fees anymore. The government has tried for years to get the money that they deem to be rightfully theirs but this guy just doesn't care anymore. So, rather than putting a lien against his property and waiting for the money(which they would get plus interest and penalties) when he dies or sells the property the government decided they were going to seize his private property, the cattle. They paid some guy just under $1,000,000 to round them up with armed federal agents to protect him, but apparently the terrain and the neighbors proved to be a little too much for those involved and they gave up the rounding up of the cattle. This is a dumb fight for the BLM to undertake but they really seem to have a hot nut for this guy....and Al Sharpton still has $1,900,000 worth of actual unpaid taxes and the feds don't seem too interested in collecting anytime soon, just sayin'.
Old 04-16-2014, 05:08 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006 Santee Hardcore II Revtec 110
Not Ranked     
And as you all argue over this...the plan is working. Divide and conquer. I think we can all agree Government has gotten way out of hand. We just pick and choose which issue when thier cocks in our own ass.
And it's hard to form an opinion when our media no longer do investigative journalism. All I see and hear on any channel is The Feds came in and stole his cattle. Ive tried to do my own "research" on the web with the same mixed results so I've decided this. I'm going to go to work until I can't and love my children and family as much as humanly possible because no one can say what tomorrow brings.
Can we all agree to enjoy, together, the "freedom" that motorcycling brings us. At least till they take that from us?
Stay safe, strong and carry on...
Old 04-16-2014, 06:23 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade115 View Post
BOSCO!!!

Answer my question!!

or shit someone answer my question.
Ok, the Feds did not steal anything, but they tried to enforce a law they had no right to enforce.

Its just like the Brady Bill and Sheriff Mack in AZ back in the late 80's or 90's the FEDS tried to push forward a background check for gun ownership then force the states to follow their rules, Sheriff Mack took it to court and won saying its not the states job to enforce a Federal Gun bullshit.

The FEDs will push and say anything thinking deaf, dumb and blind morons will do whatever they say. The country has turned out nothing but Govt serf's lately.

Bundy never recognized their authority in the first place, while they say he owes grazing fee's why does do he?

Because they say so?

Fuck that, they have zero authority and now finds out Reid had a hand in it.

On top of that I got no time for idiots who just blindly lay down for authority, for no reason.

Bunch of of fucking sheep.

Was that the question?

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” ~ John Adams
Old 04-16-2014, 06:31 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
ok, So They took his cattle, apparently sold some, and killed some, But if he's getting all his cattle back wouldnt he be owed compensation for market price of his cattle?

But if they are giving him "All" his cattle back did they not do anything but round them up?

Also did you admit they did "Steal" the cattle you feeling ok?
Grease
Quote:
LBS
Old 04-16-2014, 11:29 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Exclusive: Sources Inside The BLM and Las Vegas Metro Say Feds Are Planning A Raid On Bundy Home

Bunkerville, NEVADA, April 14, 2014– As reported yesterday, hundreds of federal agents are still at the Bundy Ranch and the area continues its status as a no-fly zone. Despite major media reports that the Nevada Bureau of Land Management is retreating, the remaining activity that still surrounds the ranch illustrates a different scenario.

Not only is the BLM not actually backing off of Cliven Bundy, Sheriff Richard Mack of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association has revealed stunning information: on Ben Swann’s radio program, Mack said that he has received intelligence from multiple, credible sources inside the BLM and the Las Vegas Metro that there is “no question” that the federal government is planning a raid on the Bundy home and the homes of their children who live on the property.

According to Mack, the so-called retreat was nothing more than theatrics. “It was a ploy to get people to back off, to get people out of the way. They weren’t expecting us to get this amount of people here. They were surprised by the numbers and so they wanted a way to get us out of here. This was a ploy to get us out of here and then they’re going after the Bundys.” Mack said that when he was at the Bundy ranch on Saturday there were an estimated 600 to 800 protesters present when federal agents were releasing the cattle.

Feds Planning Armed Assault on Bundy Home – LewRockwell.com

Old 04-16-2014, 02:05 PM
Plasterhead
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: '98 FXSTB
Not Ranked     
Bundy Ranch and the new rules of engagement: Send this analysis to your favorite fed
Old 04-17-2014, 11:14 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
New Videos: Bundy Family Alleges Damage By Feds at Ranch, Cattle Buried in Mass Grave

There are new developments in the battle between Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and the federal government, including allegations that some of the family's cattle were buried in mass graves.

Napolitano: Nevada Ranch Standoff ‘the Last Straw’ With Obama Admin, Big Gov’t

The Bureau of Land Management said on Friday night that “illegal” structures – water tanks and corrals – on Bundy’s ranch had to be removed to restore the land to its natural state.

William La Jeunesse reported today (video above) that the court order justifying the BLM operation appears to give the agency the authority to only seize and impound the cattle. New footage shows that holes were cut in water tanks and fences damaged.

Bundy blames the BLM wranglers, who also allegedly killed two prized bulls. In an exclusive video obtained from the Bundy family (below), Griff Jenkins reported on On the Record that an unknown number of cows were buried in a mass grave.

In another video, Bundy family friend Corey Houston shows a fence in good condition where one of the bulls was supposedly creating an uproar. BLM has not yet responded to Fox News’ requests for comment.

Meanwhile, the rancher has since gotten his 400 cattle back from BLM.

The agency had said that if he didn't pay the $1 million in grazing fees, they would sell his cattle. The problem, La Jeunesse reported, is that no one in Nevada wanted to touch Bundy’s cattle out of fear of being blacklisted.

Nevada Agriculture Commissioner Ramona Morrison said, “The sale yards are very nervous about taking what has in the past been basically stolen cattle from the federal government.”

Documents show BLM paid a Utah wrangler $966K to collect Bundy’s cattle and Utah auctioneer to sell them. That move was met with resistance from Utah Governor Gary Herbert (R).

On April 2, three days before the BLM roundup, Gov. Herbert wrote a letter to the agency that reads in part: “As Governor of Utah, I urgently request that a herd of cattle seized by the Bureau of Land Management … from Cliven Bundy NOT be sent to Utah. These are serious concerns about human safety and animal health and well-being, if these animals are shipped to and sold in Utah.”

Bundy still refuses to recognize federal authority over the land. He continues to use it in violation of the court order which says his argument is “without merit.”

Watch William's report above on the damage at the ranch, and Griff's report below on the mass grave.

Tonight at 10p/1a ET on 'Hannity': Cliven Bundy and his children respond to Harry Reid's son calling for their family to be prosecuted.

More on the Nevada ranch standoff:

'Hannity' Takes a Look at BLM Director's Close Ties to Harry Reid

Ingraham Reacts After Harry Reid Says Nevada Ranch Standoff 'Not Over'

‘We the People Have Spoken’: Bundy Family Responds to Nevada Standoff Over Grazing Fees

POSTED IN:

New Videos: Bundy Family Alleges Damage By Feds at Ranch, Cattle Buried in Mass Grave | Fox News Insider

Old 04-17-2014, 04:40 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2001, Big Dog, Mastiff
Not Ranked     
Bosco, you just don't seem quite right. You may want to get tested. The Government has facilities for just such testing.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:36 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Shovel, Pan, Iron
Not Ranked     
Regardless of Bundy not paying BLM land use fee's, the government was wrong to approach this issue with SWAT teams and the threat of violence against the American people. How come the government is not concerned about the billions lost every year by illegal aliens in the USA?? If they are so concerned with a guy who has not paid grazing fees, then why don't they cut back on the billions in welfare money that people steal from the government? And why are we in a multi trillion dollar deficit? Shouldn't OBAMA BE IMPEACHED AND PROSECUTED FOR STEALING TRILLIONS IN TAX PAYER DOLLARS AND THE MISUSE OF OUR MONEY?

You Bundy haters can go suck on your pal Obama's richard.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:13 PM
Know Nothing
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 06 BBC DA...
Not Ranked     
The fees paid to BLM are supposed to be used to help the ranchers improve the land, all Bundy saw was the BLM changing rules and running his fellow ranchers off the land. He paid his fees to Clark county, not BLM. There were 50+ ranchers using that land a few years ago, Bundy is the last man standing.

This could have gotten real ugly. Lots of true Americans were there to support Cliven Bundy..

Why does the .gov need to own all the land in the west? The BLM controls something like 40-50% of Nevada.
Old 04-21-2014, 07:20 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Heres a question and maybe its just small minded or where I am from.

So before a lot of people used the land and took their cattle there? Right?

Now lets say (50-Speculating) go and out of all 50 no one maintains the property they go through because if they dont do it someone else will.

Paying the corporation/goverment a fee to maintain it so you dont have to (since not all 50 were probably doing anything to take care of the property) would this be a bad thing?

now i understand he has been doing it for years, but then wouldnt it also go into just because youve been doing it for years, dosnt mean its right?

Wouldnt it be like contracting someone to mow your lawn and rake your leaves?
Grease
Quote:
LBS