Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > The Chopper Lounge

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Black Diamond Build
Last Post: donald branscom
Posted On: Today
Replies: 13
Views: 1,385
Tire rub chain
Last Post: Tx51
Posted On: 07-16-2019
Replies: 19
Views: 2,170
Starting a New Build but its not a CFL
Last Post: STEINBVG
Posted On: 07-16-2019
Replies: 10
Views: 1,011
5 speed quadseal and enclosed primary
Last Post: Am4wag
Posted On: 07-14-2019
Replies: 2
Views: 89
Mounting WCC belt guard on Brute V
Last Post: modekko
Posted On: 07-13-2019
Replies: 1
Views: 71
More...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2014, 04:22 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006 Santee Hardcore II Revtec 110
Not Ranked     
It's all Bullshit. Thank God for Professional Wrestling.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2014, 06:06 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 08 Street Glide
Not Ranked     
I'm truly hoping no one thinks that shits real. Those so called "clubs" have members that do not even live in Cali. This shit is more scripted than SOA without a good story line...

The attempt to validate their show by adding the HA element is nothing new. Rusty Coones was on the show before. Does anyone really think that the HA's (or any real 1% club) give two fucks what these guys are doing??? The HA's are a REAL and ORIGINAL 1% club but, they are also a very business savvy enterprise.

Some of those dudes on the Devils Ride actually have street credit, some are just actors. The "reality" of this reality show is it is all bullshit. The characters on the show are all actors and they are laughing all the way to the bank...

But I guess it is like a bad car wreck, if it's there you just can't help but look.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:28 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Custom 2000 FLSTF
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by 250CFL View Post
I'm truly hoping no one thinks that shits real. Those so called "clubs" have members that do not even live in Cali. This shit is more scripted than SOA without a good story line...

The attempt to validate their show by adding the HA element is nothing new. Rusty Coones was on the show before. Does anyone really think that the HA's (or any real 1% club) give two fucks what these guys are doing??? The HA's are a REAL and ORIGINAL 1% club but, they are also a very business savvy enterprise.

Some of those dudes on the Devils Ride actually have street credit, some are just actors. The "reality" of this reality show is it is all bullshit. The characters on the show are all actors and they are laughing all the way to the bank...

But I guess it is like a bad car wreck, if it's there you just can't help but look.
It's entertainment,...nothing more. I don't give a shit about any of it,....it's just more TV stuff. Show me any car and bike related show on TV today, and I can pick it apart to pieces,...I just don't care enough to get upset about it.

It's not to hard to realize the Devils show is scripted,...I mean,..hello,...one of those clubs took their colors off before taking off on their bikes with baseball bats to go supposedly tune the other club up,....and it was mentioned "whenever club members involve themselves with illegal activities, it's common practice to remove their colors ahead of time"......BAHAHAHAHAHAHA,......but it's ok to have a TV crew filming you doing it, though? C'mon........
Old 02-26-2014, 05:17 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 08 Street Glide
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANKTHECRANK View Post
It's entertainment,...nothing more. I don't give a shit about any of it,....it's just more TV stuff. Show me any car and bike related show on TV today, and I can pick it apart to pieces,...I just don't care enough to get upset about it.

It's not to hard to realize the Devils show is scripted,...I mean,..hello,...one of those clubs took their colors off before taking off on their bikes with baseball bats to go supposedly tune the other club up,....and it was mentioned "whenever club members involve themselves with illegal activities, it's common practice to remove their colors ahead of time"......BAHAHAHAHAHAHA,......but it's ok to have a TV crew filming you doing it, though? C'mon........
Exactly right??? I'm with you though, if it involves bikes, cars or more importantly hot chicks I'm tuning in!

The Devils Ride is about as real in the MC world as Survivor is if my fat ass was left on a deserted island...
Old 02-28-2014, 08:54 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005 aggressor 96ci S&S
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB View Post
I saw this thread and went on On Demand and pulled up the show. Watched it for 5 minutes and shut it off. It was a stage set by hollywood! These clowns went onto private property and broke into a beat down trailer that did not belong to them, and set it on fire. It blew up! Now don't you think the cops would use that footage against these clowns for felony arson? STUPID Show. What is up with all the Bad Outlaw biker wanna be stuff these days? It is a losing proposition to modern technology and people are not going to put up with that crap!
The producer of "the devils ride" is eric bischoff , the guy from WCW he was the NWO boss ( for those that dont know that was hulk hogan, kevin nash, & razor ramon). Half the guys on the show were low level wrestlers that didnt get popular.
Old 02-28-2014, 10:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressor View Post
The producer of "the devils ride" is eric bischoff , the guy from WCW he was the NWO boss ( for those that dont know that was hulk hogan, kevin nash, & razor ramon). Half the guys on the show were low level wrestlers that didnt get popular.
holy shit!!! good info,,,even when he was on wrestling I thought he was a dick,i guess its all about the cash.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:59 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006 Santee Hardcore II Revtec 110
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressor View Post
That's funny. I started to suspect actors being used after I caught an old episode of that show with Jimmy Shine where 2 teams race to complete a custom car. Who did I spot on the Red Team but that fat dude from Sin Mob with the long goatee.
I especially enjoyed the last episode where, on camera, they arm themselves with bats and then "allegedly" beat some Devils.
But the best is how the camera is always there for these chance encounters like at the end when the 2 rivals meet at the gas station and are apparently friends. But wait. Who happens to be at the same station to witness this insanity? Snubs.
http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/snubz-t...ed-300x267.jpg
This show should be classified as scripted comedy.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:53 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: chopped hardtail 100"Evil Evo
Not Ranked     
myself, I wish they would stop glorifying this shit on tv. It gives young guys a bad impression. I learned that looking over your shoulder all the time worrying about getting shot or arrested and go to prison is NOT a good way to live. Young guys don't understand that
Old 03-03-2014, 06:28 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006 Buell Blast
Send a message via Yahoo to Spade115
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings View Post
myself, I wish they would stop glorifying this shit on tv. It gives young guys a bad impression. I learned that looking over your shoulder all the time worrying about getting shot or arrested and go to prison is NOT a good way to live. Young guys don't understand that
I think it has something to do with the younger guys are all "Thugs" in their own heads.

I tend to look over a room more then once (you probably noticed the few times we've all gone to lunch)

But thats secound nature to me now, I notice the younger guys who look at me mean muggin like they are ready to step up.

Different generation, lack of respect.
Grease
Quote:
Originally Posted by apehangeralfy View Post
When I roll by cows in the winter, they get jealous:
LBS
Old 03-03-2014, 12:18 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2000 wcc cfl and pro street soft tail
Not Ranked     
Now I can't wait to see these idiots wearing sin mob or laughing devils crap on at bike shows just like I see people wearing soa...I just shake my head and laugh then they get in their minivan!!
Old 03-04-2014, 07:09 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
It must be the most stupid show ever put on TV. The three stooges was more real than these idiots.

All I see if a bunch of wanna bees with way to much free time. I hope the san diego district attourney arrests these idiots for kidknapping, attempted murder, arson etc...

It surprises me that some former military guys are that desperate for attention.

The best ending of alll, would be a real 1% club, comes in and destroys them all.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Custom 2000 FLSTF
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xring01 View Post
It must be the most stupid show ever put on TV. The three stooges was more real than these idiots.

All I see if a bunch of wanna bees with way to much free time. I hope the san diego district attourney arrests these idiots for kidknapping, attempted murder, arson etc...

It surprises me that some former military guys are that desperate for attention.

The best ending of alll, would be a real 1% club, comes in and destroys them all.
Seems as though the HAs have been an ongoing part of this season's story line already,.....and from the scenes of the finally, it depicts an aerial view of what appears to be both clubs in a big dirt area, with the HAs riding in surrounding them,...not sure though.

As far as there being no other less real show on TV,....I think Rods and Wheels will give the Devils Ride a run for it's money for that title,......so bad.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:03 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANKTHECRANK View Post
Seems as though the HAs have been an ongoing part of this season's story line already,.....and from the scenes of the finally, it depicts an aerial view of what appears to be both clubs in a big dirt area, with the HAs riding in surrounding them,...not sure though.

As far as there being no other less real show on TV,....I think Rods and Wheels will give the Devils Ride a run for it's money for that title,......so bad.
That show does suck too but the Devils Ride is the all time champ. I watched it last night all the way through. Jesus Christ.

Last edited by Rhode Warrior; 03-04-2014 at 11:09 AM..
Old 03-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
whats rods and wheels? o.0
Grease
Quote:
LBS
Old 03-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Just saw this thought you all would like to read.

I had to read it in Casche because of work

Rockem Says Sin Mob Real*|*The Aging Rebel
Grease
Quote:
LBS