Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > The Chopper Lounge

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
First build - beginner questions
Last Post: STEINBVG
Posted On: 10-18-2019
Replies: 23
Views: 338
WTB: chopper fucker battery box
Last Post: John Spartan
Posted On: 10-14-2019
Replies: 7
Views: 3,450
My Evo 5 & speed in FLH 4 speed frame
Posted On: 10-13-2019
Replies: 20
Views: 585
Black Diamond Build
Last Post: donald branscom
Posted On: 10-12-2019
Replies: 41
Views: 7,012
Project Blast!
Posted On: 10-10-2019
Replies: 14
Views: 1,071
More...
Old 06-17-2013, 08:15 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Custom 2000 FLSTF
Not Ranked     
Obama's approval rating falls

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theova...tings/2430149/

Some of the better quotes from the article.

A new CNN/ORC International poll gives Obama an approval rating of 45%, a drop of 8 percentage points over the past month.

"The drop in Obama's support is fueled by a dramatic 17-point decline over the past month among people under 30, who, along with black Americans, had been the most loyal part of the Obama coalition," says CNN polling director Keating Holland.

"The poll indicates that for the first time in Obama's presidency, half of the public says they don't believe he is honest and trustworthy.
Old 06-17-2013, 08:16 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Custom 2000 FLSTF
Not Ranked     
This one is an eye opener... http://www.businessinsider.com/obama...nn-poll-2013-6

General job approval is down from 53% in May to 45% now.
Approval on the economy is down 2 points, to 42%.
On foreign affairs, Obama has fallen 5 points to 44%.
On illegal immigration, Obama's disapproval is up to 56%.
49% of respondents say Obama is honest/trustworthy, a big drop from 58% in the last reading.
Among those aged under 30, Obama has seen a 17% (!) drop in approval.
Old 06-18-2013, 05:24 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 01 Fatboy,65 Matchless, 83 V-65, +more
Send a message via AIM to rastoy
Not Ranked     
And we're still stuck with him, damn.

Nevermind, you're hopeless.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via AIM to Bosco Warden Send a message via Yahoo to Bosco Warden
Not Ranked     
Tell your friends, family, law enforcement have this conversation. Do they stand for the Constitution, do they take their oath seriously.

Will they follow unconstitutional laws, these parasites are targeting 18-25, I would be cautious talking to this age group.

The establishment is against a wall right now, make no mistake they are barely holding this house of cards together. They have played all their cards they can, now they are trying to get us into another war to distract from the failures of Govt.

Dont listen to this fuck above me, Rats toy, he has already made it clear he works for a Military/Govt contractor. He is the enemy.

Have a plan, stay away from Metro areas, and off major arteries of travel.

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” ~ John Adams
Old 06-18-2013, 09:07 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco Warden View Post
Tell your friends, family, law enforcement have this conversation. Do they stand for the Constitution, do they take their oath seriously.

Will they follow unconstitutional laws, these parasites are targeting 18-25, I would be cautious talking to this age group.

The establishment is against a wall right now, make no mistake they are barely holding this house of cards together. They have played all their cards they can, now they are trying to get us into another war to distract from the failures of Govt.

Dont listen to this fuck above me, Rats toy, he has already made it clear he works for a Military/Govt contractor. He is the enemy.

Have a plan, stay away from Metro areas, and off major arteries of travel.

Lions and tigers and bears Oh My!
Old 06-18-2013, 09:13 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Right, ammo sales have risen 400% because there is a big pig roast coming up.

Sure thing, I was here posting this shit years ago, and here it is coming to pass.

If you are this fucking stupid, you dont deserve to breath American air.

Dont you worry we got your cure.

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” ~ John Adams
Old 06-18-2013, 12:48 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 01 Fatboy,65 Matchless, 83 V-65, +more
Send a message via AIM to rastoy
Not Ranked     
Bosco's back!!!! And he's still a fucking idiot.

Nevermind, you're hopeless.
Old 06-18-2013, 01:18 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 88" ACM Rigid Bobber
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco Warden View Post
...Have a plan, stay away from Metro areas, and off major arteries of travel.
You forgot yo mention the aluminum foil hats or is that a given under the "have a plan" part of that comment?
Old 06-18-2013, 01:53 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastoy View Post
Bosco's back!!!! And he's still a fucking idiot.

Yup...Bosco is nice and comfy under that rock he crawls out from under every now and then.

Stay under there BW...we'll let you know when it's safe to come out...
Old 06-18-2013, 02:49 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

OBAMA’S SYRIAN REBELS … KIDNAP, BEHEAD, & FEED CHRISTIAN TO THE DOGS

Syrian rebels beheaded a Christian man and fed his body to dogs, according to a nun who says the West is ignoring atrocities committed by Islamic extremists.

The nun said taxi driver Andrei Arbashe, 38, was kidnapped after his brother was heard complaining that fighters against the ruling regime behaved like bandits.

She said his headless corpse was found by the side of the road, surrounded by hungry dogs. He had recently married and was soon to be a father.

Stories like this continue to flow out of Syria. This isn’t Assad’s soldiers doing this, these are the US and European backed rebels. The guys who are suppose to have the moral high ground and early in the conflict they did but now they have egenerated into something far sicker than anything Assadhas done. Eating the hearts out of SAA soldiers, beheading christians, shia, etc. and shooting children in front of thier parents because they were found guilty of blaspheming.

This government is flat out wrong by siding with people they know are barbaric and whom they fight in other places. Its an absolute disaster and the hypocrisy of the move dooms President Obama’s legacy. The imperial armies march on. -Mort

Read more at ***WARNING GRAPHIC*** OBAMA’S SYRIAN REBELS … KIDNAP, BEHEAD, & FEED CHRISTIAN TO THE DOGS – Secrets of the Fed

Two Christians Beheaded in New Jersey By Muslim Man: Media, Silent!

MUSLIM ACCUSED OF BEHEADING 2 CHRISTIANS IN U.S.
Torture, persecution of faithful no longer reserved for Islamic nations
by BOB UNRUH
Authorities in New Jersey allege a Muslim man beheaded two Coptic Christians, burying their bodies and heads and hands in separate graves near Philadelphia, bringing the horror of the persecution of Christians in Islamic nations to the United States.

According to New York’s WABC-TV, the Muslim was identified as Yusuf Ibrahim, 28. He was taken into custody after the bodies were found.

The report said investigators alleged Ibrahim killed the victims then severed their heads and hands, and buried the remains in the back yard of a home in Buena Vista, N.J.

The report said the victims were from the Coptic Christian community in the area. One of the victims had come from Egypt not many years ago.

While the report said police did not indicate a motive, friends of the victims wondered if it was something to do with religion.

WABC reporter Jeff Pegues wrote: “To members of the close knit Coptic Orthodox church the pain is real.”

“It’s a shock, something like this doesn’t happen to people like that,” one resident told him.

The report said police described the suspect as “ruthless” and “calculating” and said he belongs behind bars.

Pamela Geller, who blogs about Islam at Atlas Shrugs, said it “appear have been a ritual killing, religious in nature.”

“The victims were Coptic Christians and the murderer was Muslim (and we are painfully aware of the status and treatment of Coptic Christians under Muslim rule in Egypt),” she wrote.

“The killing evokes this passage in the Quran: ‘When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, ‘I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!” – Quran 8:12.”

Samy Hohareb, a friend of the victims, said, “I leave it for the police and the investigation.”

The New York Daily News reported Ibrahim was nabbed by detectives on Sunday after the bodies were found.

Authorities said the suspect was found driving a white Mercedes Benz that belonged to one of the victims.

Ibrahim was being held at the Atlantic County jail on charges of murder and desecration of human remains.

WND reported in September a jihadi writer who has praised the murderer of a Dutch filmmaker suggested beheading as a way of curbing criticism of Islam. The report came from the Muhib Ru’yat al-Rahman, a senior writer of a leading jihadi forum called Shumoukh al-Islam, suggested that Muslims living in Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the U.S. kill Westerners who criticize Islam and display their decapitated heads along roads, according to the Jihad and Terrorism Threat Monitor, a unit of the Middle East Media Research Center.

“While expressing respect for those calling to boycott European and American products over the release of the film ‘Innocence of Muslims,’ which negatively depicts Muhammad, Muhib insists that the best way to deter people from insulting Muhammad and his wives is to implement his proposal,” the report said.

The writer praised Dutch-Moroccan Muslim Muhammad Bouyeri, who killed Dutch film-maker Theo Van Gogh in 2004 over the production of “Submission,” a film criticizing Islam’s treatment of women. Dozens of forum members praised the post, expressing their agreement with the writer’s suggestions, the report said.

Geller summarized the report: “More tolerance and respect from savages demanding tolerance, respect and submission.”

She has waged a battle in New York, Washington and other cities to post a pro-Israel ad after numerous pro-Palestinian ads already have appeared.
WND also previously confirmed a Sky News Arabia report of the crucifixion of dissidents in Egypt.

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com...-media-silent/

Old 06-20-2013, 07:35 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Chopped '97 Sporty
Not Ranked     
It pays to keep things in perspective:

Quote:
Congress: Republicans

Fox News Poll
June 9-11, 2013.
"Do you approve or disapprove of the job Republicans in Congress are doing?"

Approve = 23% Disapprove = 67% Unsure = 10%

You may also want to reflect on whether the decrease in Obama's approval among young voters means that they want him to be more conservative or more LIBERAL.

Club Chopper

Last edited by Devils Advocate; 06-20-2013 at 07:37 PM..
Old 06-20-2013, 07:49 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 05 custom softail 127 ci ultima
Not Ranked     
aaaaahhhh dam!!!! 2 jackasses in one thread!! fuk...look wat you did bozo!! get a job fukers!!
Old 06-20-2013, 11:01 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
it should be falling. Along with all the rest of them
Old 06-21-2013, 09:00 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: '05- 1200 custom
Not Ranked     
Approval rating? He wasnt approved to be in there another term anyway, its one of those things- their wickedness gets them ppl that have no idea how to be president, and have no right being a leader
so we all suffer, and usa gets shit on more year by year!

-- ? How about 1 year terms--- they do not achieve anything, boot them the fuck out!
Old 06-30-2013, 11:29 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Ironhead Chopper
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain america View Post
you forgot yo mention the aluminum foil hats or is that a given under the "have a plan" part of that comment?
thats funny