Club Chopper Forums

Club Chopper Forums (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/)
-   Chopper Builder's Log (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/chopper-builders-log/)
-   -   custom chopper sweden named:starholk (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/chopper-builders-log/56024-custom-chopper-sweden-named-starholk.html)

starholk 08-31-2007 12:55 PM

custom chopper sweden named:starholk

5 Attachment(s)
hi. i am building a chopper with a suzuki tl 1000 engine. it has fuel injection and water coolant.and it has about 135hk. front end is from a yamaha yzf R1 and so are the rims. rear rim is wided to 12" and it has a 330 avon tire. it has even a air suspension rear and i can raise it up 80mm. the radiator is from a ktm 950 and a its located under the seat. the tank is made of aluminum. i have done all the work on my bike myself.

salrosa 08-31-2007 12:57 PM

That thing is killer.

starholk 08-31-2007 01:10 PM

5 Attachment(s)
thanks! here is some more pics of the fuel injection and the 2 tanks.

sdicato 08-31-2007 01:41 PM

looks great ..the club welcomes you

wijns07 08-31-2007 08:43 PM

I think that you have done an amazing job, on what many people would find a very complicated build.

congrats, and you are welcome to come wrench in my garage anytime... I'll even pay your food....(laughing)

Wijns

Rockhewer 08-31-2007 09:56 PM

that's bad to the bone man.....nice work....

I was just wondering .....are you going to be using some rubber or something to isolate the tank mounts from the frame,.......or is vibration not as much of an issue with a suzuki motor????

starholk 08-31-2007 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockhewer
that's bad to the bone man.....nice work....

I was just wondering .....are you going to be using some rubber or something to isolate the tank mounts from the frame,.......or is vibration not as much of an issue with a suzuki motor????

yes , i am going to use rubber.

vivisix 09-01-2007 11:27 AM

whoa...nice bike. Great work. Love seeing different motors.

elgatoblanco9 09-01-2007 11:42 AM

nice bike man, you are doing an awesome job. Did you make your frame also?

pushrod243 09-01-2007 04:20 PM

Thats baddass... I love the TL1000 engine there is lots of work in that bike. Very cool thanks for sharing and welcome to the club

starholk 09-02-2007 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgatoblanco9
nice bike man, you are doing an awesome job. Did you make your frame also?

yes, part of it. i purchased a frame and the motor did not fit at all. so i build a new frame and took parts from the old frame.

starholk 09-02-2007 09:50 AM

4 Attachment(s)
thanks everyone for the nice comments. here is some pics of the rear wheel hub that i made. and a picture of the radiator protector.

BigDaddyO 09-02-2007 10:05 AM

totally bitchin' BdO

starholk 09-02-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pushrod243
Thats baddass... I love the TL1000 engine there is lots of work in that bike. Very cool thanks for sharing and welcome to the club

you shiped the rear 330 tire to me ( sweden) :3dSMILE: thanks

starholk 09-04-2007 01:58 PM

5 Attachment(s)
hello. now i have made a air intake to the airbox. it has been lots of work on the bike . nothing fits. have to do everything. but it holds the cost down. the hole project this far has cost me 10,000$. :3dSMILE: