Club Chopper Forums

Club Chopper Forums (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/)
-   Chaos Cycle (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/chaos-cycle/)
-   -   quater whore (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/chaos-cycle/82604-quater-whore.html)

Spade115 03-11-2010 06:34 AM

Great looking bike. Too shiny for me but great looking bike.

chaoscycle 03-11-2010 08:48 AM

typical drag bikes use the backbone to hold about a half gallon of fuel which isnt a good idea if you wanna actually ride on the street.
The islip drag way sticker is from my father who was a class champ in 1964 (1961 impala), went to nam in 65, so he couldnt defend his title. islip speedway was a 1/8 mile dragway that closed in the mid 80's. I stole the sticker from him and replicated it as a suprise and to pay the old man some homage.

RudyChopp'd 03-11-2010 09:15 AM

I absolutely love it.

Stynie 03-11-2010 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaoscycle (Post 1025249)
islip speedway was a 1/8 mile dragway that closed in the mid 80's.

I'm from Centereach, so I know about Islip sort of. Didn't even know there was a strip there. Knew about the circle track. Saw some National Speedway decals on a site but can't remember where. Was wondering if that's where you found those. Very cool you got it from your dad. When did you start your business? I moved to NC August 06, but hadn't heard of your shop up to that point.

P.S. Are you hittin the Smoke Out this year? If so, talk that "too much seat work" Christian to bringing his ass down here with you!

chaoscycle 03-11-2010 12:10 PM

i do the smoke out almost every year, but dosent look like it this year, gearing up for stugis possibly. i try getting christian to come to events with me all the time with the same answer too much work. gonna have to duct tape his ass and drag him to one.
i started chaos out of my garage in 04 moved to a small shop in 05, moved to the big shop in 06

JC 03-11-2010 07:04 PM

Sweet!.........

Stynie 03-12-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaoscycle (Post 1025290)
i do the smoke out almost every year, but dosent look like it this year,

That's too bad. Coulda put the Quarter Whore to use on the strip. I most certainly will be beatin' on the bike a bit. Will have to see if Christian's seat will hold me in place:D

chaoscycle 03-12-2010 03:31 PM

oh man i forgot about the strip, could be fun considering there are no more local tracks