Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > CUSTOM BUILDERS/DISTRIBUTORS > Bratton's KustomWerkz

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
DNA cycle products headlight
Last Post: Brihojo
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 0
Views: 28
Owner's manual
Last Post: Brihojo
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 2
Views: 76
SAT Motorsports rigid attempt.
Last Post: JamesS
Posted On: 09-26-2020
Replies: 28
Views: 1,183
10 My First Build... an 06 CFL 2Up 2Out
Last Post: Rigid Heathen
Posted On: 09-25-2020
Replies: 13
Views: 129
Wanted texas chopper risers
Last Post: 1fastlowblow
Posted On: 09-22-2020
Replies: 1
Views: 552
More...
Old 08-07-2010, 05:29 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Sad Story memorial build advice

Last weekend just 5 blocks from our house a 2 year old girl was kidnapped, sexually assaulted, beaten to death to the point she had to have a closed casket and left next to railroad tracks .The person responsible is a 22 year old male who admitted guilt within hours and led police to the body.

Here is an article about some of it:
http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...8059939/0/news

Like anytime we can we attend benefits and fund raisers for things and tragedy's.

So I was kicking around an idea of going to parts manufacturers and seeing if they would be willing to donate motorcycle parts and I would like to (with help from alot of local shops, and dealers, ppl here possibly) build a custom motorcycle for her benefit. I would like to see it raffled off at next years

Roar on the shore:

http://www.roarontheshore.com/2010/

So that being said I had this as an idea to donate all the funds to build a playground and memorial to her in the city. At the benefit We met her aunt who happened to be selling 50-50 tickets for the exact same thing, which made me think WOW I should make this happen if I can.

One of the things is Although I design and build components I haven't built a ground up project yet, but am sure I could especially with all the shops and guys I know locally.

I have a few domains I have from my web host and registered buildforbitty.com , not published yet its being registered where I can post updates, progress and the lil ones pictures and pleasant side of her story.

What is anyone's thoughts and advice on this.

Thanks in advance.....
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2010, 05:41 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Harley Custom Bobber 80" Evo
Not Ranked     
Very sad indeed and what you are doing is very honorable. Its a great idea and I hope it is very successful. Keep this thread going with your progress so we can keep up on it. I'm sure you can get some help here at CC. I don't have much but if I can help in some way I will. Even if some of us would chip in some $ to help with the build.

Old 08-07-2010, 07:10 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 88" ACM Rigid Bobber
Not Ranked     
Let us know what we can do when this starts to come together.
Old 08-07-2010, 07:22 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
You guys are awesome,

Since just hitting the ground I have thus far started spreading the word, and will be putting info together about the situation and story to pass onto various manufacturers, I am going to try and find someone to donate a roller to start with if possible. This is truly an unfunded thus far ground up build. I will need a lot of advice and guidance. I will will design and manufacture as many parts as I can that I know about being pegs, brackets, custom covers and things but frame engine drive train throttle controls and what not I will be looking for. Anyone who donates parts for the build as I put the website and build updates on here will be listed and advertised on the give away booth. Thanks for the support guys....

Corey
Old 08-07-2010, 07:41 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
That is just awful.

I know you want to get involved and that's noble. But if your goal is to build a memorial, it's better to write directly to the municipal government. Here in DC, it's federal funding so the memorials are huge, WWII, Korean War, Air Force, Lincoln, etc.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:06 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 113" Softail
Not Ranked     
A list of parts you are looking for might help, some things are universal. Other's are pretty specific and wouldn't work well together.. I have a few parts laying around and if they would be compatible I would donate them to the cause..
Old 08-07-2010, 08:28 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Because it will be a raffle bike it needs to be something ride able for a variety, I am thinking bobber type with springer front end, simple and custom. Unique paint and one off components are setting it apart. I have to get the starting point to decide the direction. I will keep updating.
Thanks and anything will help at this point.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:32 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006 Superglide, wifes 80 KZ550 bobber
Send a message via AIM to rayfin Send a message via Yahoo to rayfin
Not Ranked     
"The person responsible is a 22 year old male who admitted guilt within hours and led police to the body."

This guy should be tortured.

Rayfin Custom Upholstery
712-252-5878
Sioux City, Iowa
Rayfinseats@gmail.com
Facebook: Rayfin Custom Upholstery
Started doing custom upholstery in 1982. 44B Metalworker USARNG 1978. Electronics Technician.
Old 08-08-2010, 12:54 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 07 113 cu in S&S in a Wrench frame
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayfin View Post
"The person responsible is a 22 year old male who admitted guilt within hours and led police to the body."

This guy should be tortured.
I second that and would have no guilt or remorse bashing the mother fuckers head in.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:38 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micahanjello View Post
I second that and would have no guilt or remorse bashing the mother fuckers head in.
I think MisterB should sick his Dawg on the cocksucker !!!!
Old 08-08-2010, 06:18 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
We organized a public hanging for this fukn scumbag. I have a thought that if just one time they let a douche like this out into an angry mob and he gets beat to death at the hands of the people it MAY make another sick bastard think about the consequences before he does it. I would like to put a new law in front of Congress to:

ELIZABETH LAW.....If you rape a child you will be lynched accordingly in the streets of your city by all who want to attend. Since you have raped and killed a child you are no longer human nor protected by our liberal laws for your sorry ass. So you are subject to being beat to fuking death at the hands of first those ...whom you have hurt and secondly by those who truly will feel no remorse for killing your sick ass.

Anyways I will make a new post for all the information and progress for people to follow this project, I just hope I can make it happen. This little girl never even got to play on a swing set at a park. For now until everything is added we can keep the support and conversations in here ...... Thank you to all who express their feelings.

Coolcat2002:
Yeah a memorial counting on the gubment is a far cry they take for ever and were looking for something small, renaming and building a playground will be an awesome feat to do. Maybe I will check into and see if they do have funds available though for this...thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2010, 06:44 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: chopped hardtail 100"Evil Evo
Not Ranked     
convict law is a little different since they don't follow rules like you guys. This guy will never see the outside of a cell for his own protection or if he does he won't last more than a few days before dieing or becoming someones bitch so don't think he's gonna get off easy.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:57 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 88" ACM Rigid Bobber
Not Ranked     
If you read the article from the original post it is obvious that this guy is a scumbag who was allowed to act out and get away with it by our liberal system, arson, unprovoked assaults with no real consequences, a little stay in juvi(on our dime) and you're out and livin' on public assistance again....BTW for those of you who read it and are not from PA, it says he got into a fight over an Access card, that is the card that welfare recipients here get to spend their direct cash and food stamp deposits from our tax dollars. I hope you have a strong District Attorney up there who will take care of this piece of debris.

Last edited by Captain America; 08-08-2010 at 07:01 AM..
Old 08-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Here will be the progress website, I didn't post the story yet but will do so.

www.buildforbitty.com
Old 08-09-2010, 02:35 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Big Dog / Buell build in the making
Not Ranked     
What the fucking hell is this world coming to. As RW said I don't see this prick having a good time behind bars and hopefully the suffering will be long and painful.

MisterB - if you have a paypal address I'll send some cash.