My client offer a wide range of additional services including:
* Maintenance / testing of all makes of switchgear, transformers and battery/charger units.
* Supply, delivery, installation and commissioning of both new and refurbished switchgear and transformers.
* Turnkey projects including complete substation design, HV & LV switchgear, and transformers, main and multicore cables, earth bed systems and tripping/closing battery systems..
* Extension panels for existing 11KV switchboards.
* Supply, installation termination, glanding and testing of HV & LV cablework.
They now require an experienced Electrical Engineer/Technician to get on board and join their team.
You would be expected to be "hands on" in installing and testing and modifying 11 KV switchgear/425 Volt switchgear/Transformers etc.
This would include:
Operation of secondary injection test to operate protection relays eg Midos/Kseries etc Primary injection testing Ductor/Meggar testing.
Salary - £25k-£30k basic + benefits.
Alecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you’re CV. Alecto Recruitment operate throughout the UK.
Makita lxt combo