Club Chopper Forums Industrial Parts House  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > Chopper Builder's Log > Big Bear Chopper Builds

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Used S&S 117 Engine and Baker Tranny E Carb Complete
Last Post: xsuittox
Posted On: Today
Replies: 2
Views: 55
Redneck engineering mutant curves build
Last Post: pop 28
Posted On: Today
Views: 35
First build. 99% from chopper swapmeet
Last Post: Shay ski
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 96
Views: 13,576
Florida dmv form 82040
Last Post: kidchop
Views: 34
Exile Hotrod (style)
Last Post: SKT
Replies: 17
Views: 405
More...
Old 03-04-2013, 07:48 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2010, Brouhard Designs chopper, S&S124TC
Not Ranked     
Just posted this over on Cyril's blog. It's so long had to break it up into two posts.

I have had a great deal of experience with the Alsops, none of it good! Some here have said that they deserve a second chance, I couldn’t possibly disagree more, not only do they not deserve a second chance the only thing they do deserve is to be in a federal prison doing 10 to 15! I can tell you that Kevin and Mona have no integrity whatsoever! When you tell bold face lies and sweep the truth under the carpet thereby putting hundreds of people a risk of serious bodily injury and death just to save your own ass and then turn around and try to put the blame on the people that purchased your products for your bad workmanship that to me negates any possibility of being worthy of a second chance!
Mistakes?? They take peoples hard earned money with no intent whatsoever to provide the merchandise for which they were paid and they call that a “mistake”! Taking money with no intent to provide the goods or services paid for is not a mistake, its fraud!
So you say your not worried about what they have done in the past and that others should not worry either, would you give your money to a known thief and suddenly expect that they can be trusted with it?? Kevin and Mona are thieves and no matter what they say about how much they have changed and how sorry they are all the signs point to that being just as big a lie as everything else they have ever said!
There are a lot of other motorcycle companies that went under and did not throw their customers and vendors under the bus and those companies are far more deserving of a second chance than Kevin and Mona! Now, if Simon Scott had purchased all the intellectual property from BBC and tried to restart the brand without Kevin and Mona being involved I’d be all for it, but, he didn’t and as the old saying goes “when you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas”, and Rage Hard/BBC is swarming with fleas!
To those of you who see those of us who lost much to BBC as “haters” well so be it, but if you lost your hard earned money to a couple of low life swindlers you might not be so inclined to give them a second chance either, walk a mile in my boots before you judge me!
If none of this bothers you then by all means go and spend you money with Rage Hard/BBC but when it comes back to bite you in the ass you can’t say that you weren’t adequately warned!
Old 03-04-2013, 10:28 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Custom
Not Ranked     
so glad i didnt listen to my wife and by there kit bike phew thank god for clubchopper
Old 03-05-2013, 06:09 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1340 chopper in the works
Not Ranked     
Larry, I hope your post is put up for all to see so they know whats happening!
Mine got deleted because they hadn't seen the interview with Simon Scott where he said that it was about 6.5 million dollars that will never be repaid because it would hurt their business too much!
Scott falls into the same bucket with Kevin and Mona as far as I'm concerned!
I have the e-mail that states that only about a dozen bikes weren't built for customers but that they (Scott, Kevin, and Mona, I guess) had taken care of the problem!

Last edited by Dash47331; 03-05-2013 at 06:11 AM..
Old 03-05-2013, 08:45 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2003 Fart Boy
Not Ranked     
A simple 2 sentence post, removed by Cyril Huze's blog:
Must be a paid advertisement. This is the third BBC puff piece in a month. Fuck integrity, right?
Old 03-05-2013, 11:28 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Hey Mona how does Cyril taste?
Old 03-05-2013, 11:44 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash47331 View Post
Anyone know where the Simon Scott interview is located?
V-Twin, don't know which month.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:17 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: chopped hardtail 100"Evil Evo
Not Ranked     
lets back this train up for a minute, something is fishy about this whole thing. I've been thru bankruptcy and you just don't write off ppl you owe money to. First you have to tell the court all the ppl you owe money to and then the court sends a letter to each of your creditors stating date and time of your hearing. If these creditors show up at the hearing they can force you to auction all your assets and the proceeds are equally divided between the creditors. Has anyone who got screwed got a letter or showed up at the bankruptcy hearing? I haven't heard of any. Like I said something is very fishy here.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:33 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings View Post
lets back this train up for a minute, something is fishy about this whole thing. I've been thru bankruptcy and you just don't write off ppl you owe money to. First you have to tell the court all the ppl you owe money to and then the court sends a letter to each of your creditors stating date and time of your hearing. If these creditors show up at the hearing they can force you to auction all your assets and the proceeds are equally divided between the creditors. Has anyone who got screwed got a letter or showed up at the bankruptcy hearing? I haven't heard of any. Like I said something is very fishy here.
The ppl that put deposits on any bikes or parts are considered by the courts to be unsecured creditors , and are absolutly the last in line to recive any of the money after a sale. the chances of them reciving any is slim to none t, the banks and loan companys almost always aqre secured with equipment real estate or inventory.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: chopped hardtail 100"Evil Evo
Not Ranked     
just for shits and giggles I found an interview by the "supposedly" new owner stating he purchased the intellectuals and equipment at a CHAPTER 9 auction by the lien holder (a bank) Chapter 9 is NOT available to private businesses it is used by government entities such as cities, towns ect. Is BBC a government entity? I think not Whoever got fucked by these ppl you better get your shit together and do some research.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Know Nothing
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 06 BBC DA...
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings View Post
just for shits and giggles I found an interview by the "supposedly" new owner stating he purchased the intellectuals and equipment at a CHAPTER 9 auction by the lien holder (a bank) Chapter 9 is NOT available to private businesses it is used by government entities such as cities, towns ect. Is BBC a government entity? I think not Whoever got fucked by these ppl you better get your shit together and do some research.
I recall the bank sale, it was brought up here. i also recall them selling the big rig they had along with all the CNC machines, welders, bender, you name it....my guess is they some how managed to buy it all back at pennies on the dollar.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:44 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2010, Brouhard Designs chopper, S&S124TC
Not Ranked     
I think you may be right golfish, I have seen pictures of that big rig being used by Rage Hard/BBC so they must have bought it back most likely at the bank sale. All they would have to do is to have a representative there with Simon's money bidding on whatever they wanted to buy back and end up getting it, as you said, for pennies on the dollar. Only goes to show you how cunning and manipulating these thieves can be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfish View Post
I recall the bank sale, it was brought up here. i also recall them selling the big rig they had along with all the CNC machines, welders, bender, you name it....my guess is they some how managed to buy it all back at pennies on the dollar.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:02 PM
Know Nothing
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Larry, they have that big rig, I'm sure of that..

I wouldn't be shocked to see a few of these new Titanium models on the TV show SOA. You know Kevin has a SOA cut
Old 03-05-2013, 03:03 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I sent an email to rag hard asking how they could sleep at night after fucking so many ppl. the response I got was " free speech motherfucker" I guess i am a dumbass because I don't get it
Old 03-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfish View Post
Larry, they have that big rig, I'm sure of that..

I wouldn't be shocked to see a few of these new Titanium models on the TV show SOA. You know Kevin has a SOA cut
Heard he has a HA prospect cut too.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Know Nothing
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokergolf420 View Post
Heard he has a HA prospect cut too.
I heard that as well...Being in San Brenardino he's right where it all began.

He's been on SOA twice I think. He sure rolled out the red carpet for them a few years back at their Ride the Mountain event