Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > All Chopper Talk

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
First build - beginner questions
Last Post: STEINBVG
Posted On: Today
Replies: 23
Views: 307
WTB: chopper fucker battery box
Last Post: John Spartan
Posted On: 10-14-2019
Replies: 7
Views: 3,375
My Evo 5 & speed in FLH 4 speed frame
Posted On: 10-13-2019
Replies: 20
Views: 569
Black Diamond Build
Last Post: donald branscom
Posted On: 10-12-2019
Replies: 41
Views: 6,885
Project Blast!
Posted On: 10-10-2019
Replies: 14
Views: 1,018
More...
Old 12-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: bdm mastiff,bdm pitbull,
Not Ranked     
[quote=WCCrider;1159556]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CafeRat View Post
I really think he's the best builder in today's industry. In a dying industry, JR has kept the cycling industry alive to the mainstream. A majority of bike builders today are old school and I respect the old school guys giving us the influence to create something of our own but your time is up. There are many efficient ways to build bikes even if it means outsourcing.

This is 2011 and soon 2012 and technology has grown at a rapid rate. New equipment allows us to spend less time fabricating and more time designing.

If I was bending pipes myself, that would be a waste of time. My time is much more valuable that I can buy a frame or a motor, not because I can't do it, but why should I.

JR is very creative and I consider him one of the best modern era bike builders in the industry.

I may not always agree or like his designs but some of them are just flat out amazing.

OCC PARTS?........ Is that you?

well that kindof takes the builder out of the biker now dosent it......
Old 12-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2004 Vag Slayer that runs on Hangovers
Not Ranked     
I rarely chime in unless somebody post something really really really Batshit Crazy or just plain stupid. For all those veterans the forum we might as well declare CUSTOM CHOPPERWORKS as the greatest builder!!! Now I have to get back virtually drinking and banging the virtual whore i just picked up whilst playing my OCC GREATEST BIKE BUILDER OF ALL TIME VIDEO GAME. I'm gonna be so virtually hung over in the morning when my mom wakes me up.

Last edited by zachc; 12-12-2011 at 07:23 PM..
Old 12-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
is this what a True Bike Builder does all day?

have someone else do his work , and take all the credit for it?
looks like some very innovative designing from JR ...
Old 12-12-2011, 06:16 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: bdm mastiff,bdm pitbull,
Not Ranked     
I see that kind of work on the side of the highway....DOT........
Old 12-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 01 Fatboy,65 Matchless, 83 V-65, +more
Send a message via AIM to rastoy
Not Ranked     
Wow, I normally defend OCC and gang just to piss off the JJ ball lickers but this is too much (I've never said JR was a good bike builder BTW). Mainstream what? Oldschool what? New technology? Shit we're dealing with motors and stuff that's not changed in 100 years.

Jr. couldn't build a bike if someone read the directions to him and all the parts were numbered and in order.

Nevermind, you're hopeless.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClary View Post
is this what a True Bike Builder does all day?

have someone else do his work , and take all the credit for it?
looks like some very innovative designing from JR ...
Doesn't look like Jr's fingernails are very dirty. He musta washed up afet working soooo hard
Old 12-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1976 Shovel
Not Ranked     
I submit that one can see better work almost every week in Cyril Hughes' blog, than was witnessed in that competition.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:38 PM
Moderator Supreme Deluxe
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: moped, it's a moped
Not Ranked     
haha, he managed 4 pages already...
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2011, 07:00 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscaladeSteve View Post
haha, he managed 4 pages already...
It's kinda like that review of the Wolf t-shit on Amazon that won't die. Funny shit!
Old 12-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005, Custom, 100cu; 08 FLSTC, '71 SL70
Not Ranked     
It was a BS build-off. There should have been a requirement to ride those scoots a few hundred miles to prove functionality.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:52 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 85 wideglide/13 FLHT/13 CHOPPER
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince81World View Post
You are certainly a Niaeve and IGNORANT person with NO Motorcycle or Fabrication credits and/or abilities rooted in the real world or any *other* realm of modern and retro/old school/new school or Reform school genres of chopper or Pro-Street class(es) of the motorcycles WE are discussing,love or build & ride.

Saying jr. is the "best builder in todays industry"(I'm quoting YOUR Feeble and IGNORANT words Nancy) is like saying obama is a real american and a good president-but YOU probably voted for him too huh...?
The ONLY industry that jr. has kept alive is the donut and coffee cake industry and the local deli that feeds his fat ass face and crew for lunch.
Old school fabricators:your time is Up...?????
are you delusional and dimwitted enough to even post such gibberish here and expect those of US who DO Fabricate,Build and Ride to swallow your bullshit with a wink and a nod...?.

Your quote:"If i was bending pipes myself"...? More like YOU are SMOKING Pipes filled with crack or the stuffing from your boyfriends underwear and ballsack droppings - or SUCKING ON SOMEONES PIPE and loving it dude.

I wouldn't PISS IN YOUR MOUTH IF YOUR TEETH WERE ON FIRE
GO FUCK YOURSELF AND TELL jr. I sent you to suck his asshole clean (god knows his blonde dumb bitch wife aint givin his cornhole the cleaning it needs.)
Dude YOU are such a fucking Dipshit it's amazing that your children wont suffer from your stupidity -so KILL YOURSELF NOW (hurry quickly)and dont pollute the gene pool any farther than the Sin your parents did by Not Aborting YOU ahead of time and sparing the world of ASSHOLES Like You..
No...............seriously. How do you really feel?
Old 12-12-2011, 10:38 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 08 WCC CFL Wasp
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince81World View Post
You are certainly a Niaeve and IGNORANT person with NO Motorcycle or Fabrication credits and/or abilities rooted in the real world or any *other* realm of modern and retro/old school/new school or Reform school genres of chopper or Pro-Street class(es) of the motorcycles WE are discussing,love or build & ride.

Saying jr. is the "best builder in todays industry"(I'm quoting YOUR Feeble and IGNORANT words Nancy) is like saying obama is a real american and a good president-but YOU probably voted for him too huh...?
The ONLY industry that jr. has kept alive is the donut and coffee cake industry and the local deli that feeds his fat ass face and crew for lunch.
Old school fabricators:your time is Up...?????
are you delusional and dimwitted enough to even post such gibberish here and expect those of US who DO Fabricate,Build and Ride to swallow your bullshit with a wink and a nod...?.

Your quote:"If i was bending pipes myself"...? More like YOU are SMOKING Pipes filled with crack or the stuffing from your boyfriends underwear and ballsack droppings - or SUCKING ON SOMEONES PIPE and loving it dude.

I wouldn't PISS IN YOUR MOUTH IF YOUR TEETH WERE ON FIRE
GO FUCK YOURSELF AND TELL jr. I sent you to suck his asshole clean (god knows his blonde dumb bitch wife aint givin his cornhole the cleaning it needs.)
Dude YOU are such a fucking Dipshit it's amazing that your children wont suffer from your stupidity -so KILL YOURSELF NOW (hurry quickly)and dont pollute the gene pool any farther than the Sin your parents did by Not Aborting YOU ahead of time and sparing the world of ASSHOLES Like You..
That's Fuckin' Beautiful! Couldn't have said it Better!
Old 12-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 08 WCC CFL Wasp
Not Ranked     
I'm still tryin' to wash the Gay off myself for being suckered into watching that "Biker Beat Off".
Old 12-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Give Cafe the benny. Cafe, I'm going to ask you a legit question. Say, you go to some horse race track, place a bet on a horse. You win. It is the first time you made a bet, let alone your first race track watching horses.

Because you won, are you now a horse racing expert, channel whatever wants your commentary? You are the man, in other words. You have authority to lay the law down, or was that more your take on the bike scene? More, your personal thought, you just began getting into choppers and cafe bikes.

No one is here to pound your head off. It's all more in the rhetorical of one comment vs. another. If you are old style cafe, or new style jj/roland sandshit, not my thing, but go for it. You gave an opinion. I'm certain whatever you're riding, it is more a copy, right?

So, what jockey do you think will win in the 7th race? See where I'm coming is to see where you are going with yours.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:19 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: CFL/Softail Half-Breed
Not Ranked     
[quote=WCCrider;1159556]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CafeRat View Post
I really think he's the best builder in today's industry. In a dying industry, JR has kept the cycling industry alive to the mainstream. A majority of bike builders today are old school and I respect the old school guys giving us the influence to create something of our own but your time is up. There are many efficient ways to build bikes even if it means outsourcing.

This is 2011 and soon 2012 and technology has grown at a rapid rate. New equipment allows us to spend less time fabricating and more time designing.

If I was bending pipes myself, that would be a waste of time. My time is much more valuable that I can buy a frame or a motor, not because I can't do it, but why should I.

JR is very creative and I consider him one of the best modern era bike builders in the industry.

I may not always agree or like his designs but some of them are just flat out amazing.

OCC PARTS?........ Is that you?

That is some funny ass shit Rider....The first thing that came to mind after reading this douche's post was Dumb shit OCC PARTS. If it isn't him, it is his twin or even clone. After watching that weak ass build off, I just laugh at the state of bike bilding went to. Sure miss the late 90's/ early 2000's.