Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > All Chopper Talk

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Black Diamond Build
Last Post: donald branscom
Posted On: Today
Replies: 13
Views: 1,385
Tire rub chain
Last Post: Tx51
Posted On: 07-16-2019
Replies: 19
Views: 2,170
Starting a New Build but its not a CFL
Last Post: STEINBVG
Posted On: 07-16-2019
Replies: 10
Views: 1,011
5 speed quadseal and enclosed primary
Last Post: Am4wag
Posted On: 07-14-2019
Replies: 2
Views: 89
Mounting WCC belt guard on Brute V
Last Post: modekko
Posted On: 07-13-2019
Replies: 1
Views: 71
More...
Old 12-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: my bike built my way
Not Ranked     
i agree. the term neato is really fuckin gay. the fuckin gayest term i could come up with for the fuckin gay idea that paul jr is the best bike builder.

the next fuckin gayest thing i could come up with was a chopper video game but some other fuckin gay dude came up with that first.

adults should be able to use sarcasm without all those fuckin gay smiley faces sometimes.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2011, 05:14 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 131 C.I. S&S Custom Engine
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by CafeRat View Post
I really think he's the best builder in today's industry. In a dying industry, JR has kept the cycling industry alive to the mainstream. A majority of bike builders today are old school and I respect the old school guys giving us the influence to create something of our own but your time is up. There are many efficient ways to build bikes even if it means outsourcing.

This is 2011 and soon 2012 and technology has grown at a rapid rate. New equipment allows us to spend less time fabricating and more time designing.

If I was bending pipes myself, that would be a waste of time. My time is much more valuable that I can buy a frame or a motor, not because I can't do it, but why should I.

JR is very creative and I consider him one of the best modern era bike builders in the industry.

I may not always agree or like his designs but some of them are just flat out amazing.

Black Widow
You are certainly a Niaeve and IGNORANT person with NO Motorcycle or Fabrication credits and/or abilities rooted in the real world or any *other* realm of modern and retro/old school/new school or Reform school genres of chopper or Pro-Street class(es) of the motorcycles WE are discussing,love or build & ride.

Saying jr. is the "best builder in todays industry"(I'm quoting YOUR Feeble and IGNORANT words Nancy) is like saying obama is a real american and a good president-but YOU probably voted for him too huh...?
The ONLY industry that jr. has kept alive is the donut and coffee cake industry and the local deli that feeds his fat ass face and crew for lunch.
Old school fabricators:your time is Up...?????
are you delusional and dimwitted enough to even post such gibberish here and expect those of US who DO Fabricate,Build and Ride to swallow your bullshit with a wink and a nod...?.

Your quote:"If i was bending pipes myself"...? More like YOU are SMOKING Pipes filled with crack or the stuffing from your boyfriends underwear and ballsack droppings - or SUCKING ON SOMEONES PIPE and loving it dude.

I wouldn't PISS IN YOUR MOUTH IF YOUR TEETH WERE ON FIRE
GO FUCK YOURSELF AND TELL jr. I sent you to suck his asshole clean (god knows his blonde dumb bitch wife aint givin his cornhole the cleaning it needs.)
Dude YOU are such a fucking Dipshit it's amazing that your children wont suffer from your stupidity -so KILL YOURSELF NOW (hurry quickly)and dont pollute the gene pool any farther than the Sin your parents did by Not Aborting YOU ahead of time and sparing the world of ASSHOLES Like You..
Old 12-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 85 wideglide/13 FLHT/13 CHOPPER
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHIPLASH View Post
you know what would be so neato for 2012? an occ video game. that way we could all be bike builders.
just pick your parts from a menu, cut and paste your wheels, sheet metal and pain etc. then repeat. now you are building like the real pros. in a few weeks you can have a whole stable of custom bikes.
then you can go on virtual rides like all the common folks do- but anywhere in the country with a click of your miller mig gun look a like mouse. you could ride really really fast, maybe even do a burnout or race somebody.
with all that technology you could probably even stop at a virtual bar, throw back a few cold ones and pick up a chick. all from your warm and comfy couch.
this way you wont really have to worry about all the hard stuff that comes along with motorcycles like fixing or actually riding them.
That's some of the funniest shit I've read in a long time..............BRAVO!
Old 12-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: bdm mastiff,bdm pitbull,
Not Ranked     
now vince tell us how you really feel.............good call...
Old 12-12-2011, 05:21 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
how come he didnt say the proof is in the pudding like jr
Old 12-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: bdm mastiff,bdm pitbull,
Not Ranked     
I think Jr eats up all the pudding......
Old 12-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2012 "overbudget", w/ a 127ci, 6speed
Not Ranked     
You done made the Rat disappear. Perhaps he should stick to the basics!.

Last edited by evorider; 12-12-2011 at 05:27 PM..
Old 12-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: multiple
Not Ranked     
can anyone say....

douche bag?

Quote:
I really think he's the best builder in today's industry. In a dying industry, JR has kept the cycling industry alive to the mainstream. A majority of bike builders today are old school and I respect the old school guys giving us the influence to create something of our own but your time is up. There are many efficient ways to build bikes even if it means outsourcing.

This is 2011 and soon 2012 and technology has grown at a rapid rate. New equipment allows us to spend less time fabricating and more time designing.

If I was bending pipes myself, that would be a waste of time. My time is much more valuable that I can buy a frame or a motor, not because I can't do it, but why should I.

JR is very creative and I consider him one of the best modern era bike builders in the industry.

I may not always agree or like his designs but some of them are just flat out amazing.

Black Widow
Old 12-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I'm gonna SHOOT the Computer screen if that FAGGIT(I spelled it wrong so y'all would see it)
replys.....God is there that many assholes in this world nowadays...?
Got the Kimber Stainless .45 aimed at my big screen and rady to let em go baby....

Yeah I got "sucked in" but it's worth getting banned to reply to such an asswipe in & on My Own terms. God....I truly believe HE really believes what He wrote-and thas scary indeed!
Fuck It...He's a ******T!!!!!!

Vince
VS Custom Motorcycles LLC
Huntington Connecticut
(203)305-1923
Old 12-12-2011, 05:33 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2008 War Eagle, 113" S&S
Not Ranked     
I wish he used the "Pez" bike as one of his greatest creations! Bikes don't get any gayer that little jewel!
Old 12-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:

Black Widow
The "Cycling Mainstream"...? Modern era Bikebuilders...?New equipment allows US to spend less time fabricating & more time designing...?Dying Industry...?
Are YOU making Fucking Curtains and afghans for your living room...?
Pull the cock outta your ass,straighten UP,swallow yer buddys Load and get a grip on yourself Nancy-whatta fucking Choade YOU are !

A Sphincter says What...?
(stole that from Waynes World)
Vinceworld
VS Custom Motorcycles LLC
Huntington Connecticut
(203)305-1923
Old 12-12-2011, 05:45 PM
It's just me
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: '03 Razor scoot right side drive
Not Ranked     
[quote=CafeRat;1158423]I really think he's the best builder in today's industry. In a dying industry, JR has kept the cycling industry alive to the mainstream. A majority of bike builders today are old school and I respect the old school guys giving us the influence to create something of our own but your time is up. There are many efficient ways to build bikes even if it means outsourcing.

OCC PARTS?........ Is that you?

Old 12-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2012 "overbudget", w/ a 127ci, 6speed
Not Ranked     
Old 12-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
OMG, this thread is the funniest thing I have read in a long time, you guys rule
Old 12-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
paule is that you trying to win over real bike builders respect?
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread