Club Chopper Forums

Club Chopper Forums (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/)
-   All Chopper Talk (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/all-chopper-talk/)
-   -   A rant on poser ass Harley riders (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/all-chopper-talk/74235-rant-poser-ass-harley-riders.html)

jsdiamond 02-15-2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

I'm still tryin to get to the mod of the year comment.
It fell off about a quarter mile back.

Don't worry though Frank, I just scooped it up (because I'm going so slow) :rolleyes:

strprswpr 02-15-2009 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottyd (Post 884583)
You probably got one of them nifty devices to keep the wind off you too huh?:)

A buddy of mine has a windshield so big I swear that if he gets a back wind strong enough he can kill the motor and use it like a sail! :LOL:

Yep....got one of those too.....I go on some real long rides.......My rigid gets real old after a hundred miles. Plus my wife won't get on any of my chops.....she loves the bagger

Evil v-twin 02-15-2009 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonestar (Post 884575)
I'm having hell letting this fuck start thing go.

I'm not being a smart ass or anything, but a couple of guys were on here earlier today talking about being good for only 3 or 4 pumps.

How in the hell could they fuck start a bike?????? :

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

yeah no doubt , it would be embarassing to have to ask another guy to give your bike a couple of pumps, cause you blew your wad after a couple of pumps. :eek:

Mr Scary 02-15-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsdiamond (Post 884589)
It fell off about a quarter mile back.

Don't worry though Frank, I just scooped it up (because I'm going so slow) :rolleyes:

That's why we keep you around....Artsy fartsy digger boy.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

lonestar 02-15-2009 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil v-twin (Post 884592)
yeah no doubt , it would be embarassing to have to ask another guy to give your bike a couple of pumps, cause you blew your wad after a couple of pumps. :eek:

You know your a good friend if i call and ask you to help me start my bike.

Damn carb's flooded and i'm wore out. :LOL:

clspht 02-15-2009 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhode Warrior (Post 884540)
I'm with you on this. I think guys that buy Harleys, or really any brand of bike at all to be badass, are douchebags.

What the fuck is a "Badass"... How do you ever know what someones motivation is/was...Could be said that you built your ProStreet with a 127 to be a "Badass"... Maybe you just wanted to build a beautiful bike with a big motor... People tend to establish their own standards that they expect others to live up to and when they dont they're called assholes, posers, wannabes and douchebags...In the end, judging others based on your expectations is just baggage that you have to carry...Read the book "Dont Sweat the Small Stuff"...

Rhode Warrior 02-15-2009 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clspht (Post 884602)
What the fuck is a "Badass"... How do you ever know what someones motivation is/was...Could be said that you built your ProStreet with a 127 to be a "Badass"... Maybe you just wanted to build a beautiful bike with a big motor... People tend to establish their own standards that they expect others to live up to and when they dont they're called assholes, posers, wannabes and douchebags...In the end, judging others based on your expectations is just baggage that you have to carry...Read the book "Dont Sweat the Small Stuff"...

5 yard penalty for overuse of "quotation marks" :LOL::LOL:

Mr Scary 02-15-2009 06:15 PM

Y'all got your ICROD'S on.

I'm thinkin yes.

http://www.clubchopper.com/photopost...3530/icrod.jpg

(private Joke...sorry. LOL LOL)

MAKO6 02-15-2009 06:15 PM

Well said CLSPHT....

Why did I put in a big motor....cause I wanted a big motor...!!!

Rhode Warrior 02-15-2009 06:18 PM

I'm building this to be a badass. Actually, I'm building it because I like it. :cool:

Original bike:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...X/DSC01587.jpg

Current progress:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...X/DSC00043.jpg

Evil v-twin 02-15-2009 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonestar (Post 884599)
You know your a good friend if i call and ask you to help me start my bike.

Damn carb's flooded and i'm wore out. :LOL:

hillariouse hallarius, funny shit right there:LOL::LOL:

rastoy 02-15-2009 06:20 PM

This is some funny shit. Gave me something to read while eating dinner.

FRANKTHECRANK 02-15-2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAKO6 (Post 884567)

These idiots do not understand that "Biker" is a culture not a title. .................................................................................................... .................................... Being a drunken Ass-hole with a v-Twin and straight pipes is a far cry from anything i've ever experienced in my youth inside the true Biker culture.

How about if I put my baffles back in?,.......... :LOL::LOL:

Mr Scary 02-15-2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rastoy (Post 884612)
This is some funny shit. Gave me something to read while eating dinner.

What are we havin?

I'm tryin to decide.

clspht 02-15-2009 06:23 PM

Now that is "Badass"!!