Club Chopper Forums

Club Chopper Forums (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/)
-   All Chopper Talk (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/all-chopper-talk/)
-   -   A rant on poser ass Harley riders (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/all-chopper-talk/74235-rant-poser-ass-harley-riders.html)

gearsmithy 02-15-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strprswpr (Post 884502)
You never fuck with me scary........does this mean you don't like me?:(
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yeah Frank, what the fuck??? Now we're the assholes! Please fuck with me so i can be a real biker. Whatever that means :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Mr Scary 02-15-2009 04:54 PM

My first real comment on this was...

Quote:

I would think a real biker couldn't care less about what anyone else is doing.

Then you posted this...

Quote:

oh but i wont help one of those guys on the road bicycles, road weanies...

Which seems that you are putting yourself on a pedestal.

Then you posted this...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil v-twin (Post 884436)
some guys buy a bike to be a badass. Fuck him , when his radio breaks and he's on the side of the road waiting for the rollback to take him to the dealer, all pissed because he didn't get the Onstar option he'll reflect and say i wonder if a dick up my ass feels good.

Cole 02-15-2009 04:54 PM

Everyone knows to be a real biker you have to have sex with small breasted fat chicks with no teeth, otherwise... Bike or no bike, your a poser.

As far as people go I have summized most people think all other people are assholes but tend to group together in places and find similarities in each others assanine hobbies. and then subdivide.
Lets hate on some fuckin retarded golfers. NOW theres a group of poser wannabies. Us bikers love to hate plad wearin mother fuckers.

Mr Scary 02-15-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cole (Post 884517)
Everyone knows to be a real biker you have to have sex with small breasted fat chicks with no teeth, otherwise... Bike or no bike, your a poser.

As far as people go I have summized most people think all other people are assholes but tend to group together in places and find similarities in each others assanine hobbies. and then subdivide.
Lets hate on some fuckin retarded golfers. NOW theres a group of poser wannabies. Us bikers love to hate plad wearin mother fuckers.

Cole...

For just this very moment...I wish I was a golfer.

I'm not, so I can't say anything.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Evil v-twin 02-15-2009 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Scary (Post 884516)
My first real comment on this was...

Then you posted this...

Which seems that you are putting yourself on a pedestal.

Then you posted this...

yeah were supporting a member who had a bad experience and you come in and play daddy. fuck that if we want to rag on someone we dont like who are you to correct us, jesus fuckin christ get a clue dude...

Evil v-twin 02-15-2009 04:59 PM

so you dont like pedestals = ?

Mr Scary 02-15-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil v-twin (Post 884519)
yeah were supporting a member who had a bad experience and you come in and play daddy. fuck that if we want to rag on someone we dont like who are you to correct us, jesus fuckin christ get a clue dude...

I'm not tryin to correct anyone.

I'm voicing my views.

If I was playin Mod of the year, I'd kill posts.

But that's not what I'm about.

So again...

What's up with the mod of the year comment?

Merlin Hawaii 02-15-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil v-twin (Post 884504)
. even the one who acted like an asshole to the first guy.. when i rag him you rag me ..you really dont see the problem with that.. oh well

Who's right?

Who's wrong?

Who cares?

We live in a world where EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT.

No two people are the same.

But just because someone else has a different opinion doesn't necessarily mean that they're wrong and you're right (or vice versa)

You probably wouldn't like it if EVERYONE else had a bike EXACTLY like yours.

So why should you care if ANYONE else has an opinion different than yours?

Don't Worry - Be Happy!!

strprswpr 02-15-2009 05:01 PM

Man............this is gettin out of hand......relax guys...this is supposed to be something to do until we can ride again when the weather warms up. I think someones got a case of cabin fever

Evil v-twin 02-15-2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merlin Hawaii (Post 884522)
Who's right?

Who's wrong?

Who cares?

We live in a world where EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT.

No two people are the same.

But just because someone else has a different opinion doesn't necessarily mean that they're wrong and you're right (or vice versa)

You probably wouldn't like it if EVERYONE else had a bike EXACTLY like yours.

So why should you care if ANYONE else has an opinion different than yours?

Don't Worry - Be Happy!!

is there any type of person you dont like (rapist, child molesters, theives etc.) and why. do you have an oppinion about that... and do you want some one to come along and say well they probably feel the same way about you .. get real

Mr Scary 02-15-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil v-twin (Post 884528)
is there any type of person you dont like (rapist, child molesters, theives etc.) and why. do you have an oppinion about that... and do you want some one to come along and say well they probably feel the same way about you .. get real

We're not talking about rapists and Diddlers...

We're talking about guys who are riding a motorcycle.

Terrible analogy.

Evil v-twin 02-15-2009 05:14 PM

im arguing with two of the nicest guys on here ...just to defend what is being implyed by their comments... i think they need to read my posts closer and not have kneejerk reactions ... i get it there are some who rag newbies, new bikeres, thats no what this is .. this was raggin on an asshole who dindnt help another... end of story..... and everyone picks on road weenies.. chill on that.. i would help them was just making a joke. dont be so quick to make yourself look better by making others look bad.

Mr Scary 02-15-2009 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil v-twin (Post 884531)
im arguing with two of the nicest guys on here ...just to defend what is being implyed by their comments... i think they need to read my posts closer and not have kneejerk reactions ... i get it there are some who rag newbies new bikeres thats no what this is .. this was raggin on an asshole who dindnt help another... end of story.....

"moderator of the year"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the meat and potatos of this whole thing.

I don't see how this has anything to do with modertion of this site.

lonestar 02-15-2009 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cole (Post 884475)
C'mon Scary, theres a decending order of cool and WCC is at the top, we all know its true and the only thing that would make me cooler would be a bike with a vagina I could fuck start in front of 7-11 during a scratch off banaza sale.:LOL:

Funniest damn thing i've ever read on here. :LOL:

Question though. What's a scratch off banaza sale, and does 7-11 actually have these?? :HMMM:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merlin Hawaii (Post 884482)
If one is more concerned with what everyone is is doing,

That's an indication that they're not real confident in what they are doing themselves

Very good post Merlin.

Merlin Hawaii 02-15-2009 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil v-twin (Post 884528)

Sure, there are lots of people that exhibit behaviors, and have opinions that I don't agree with

But until they do something TO HARM ME, or a loved one, or someone that I feel is in danger or being unjustly threatened,

Then I let them be them,

And I be Me

We're not talking about rapists, child molesters, etc. here

We're talking about differences of opinion - and freedom of expression

I don't really consider what another man rides, or how he rides it,

To be any kind of threat to me, or what I ride,

So who cares?

Scary doesn't like Blondes,

So what - I don't care

The blondes probably don't care (well, maybe some of them anyway)

And Scary probably doesn't care that we don't care

So What?

Once again:

Don't Worry - Be Happy!!