Club Chopper Forums

Club Chopper Forums (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/)
-   All Chopper Talk (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/all-chopper-talk/)
-   -   A rant on poser ass Harley riders (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/all-chopper-talk/74235-rant-poser-ass-harley-riders.html)

Mr Scary 02-15-2009 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil v-twin (Post 884481)
we can go to far in trying to be fair to all, people have oppinions and likes and dislikes.. no one is ragging on any one that doesnt deserve it. no one likes someone who is trying to be someone their not especially if in doing so it makes the real ones look like tools...

How do you know the people you are talking about deserve it?

If you don't know them personally....how do you know.

Now...

You made the moderator of the year comment.

I wanna know where you are going with it.

What does this have to do with me being a moderator?

Mr Scary 02-15-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merlin Hawaii (Post 884482)
If one is more concerned with what everyone is is doing,

That's an indication that they're not real confident in what they are doing themselves

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merlin Hawaii 02-15-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil v-twin (Post 884481)
no one is ragging on any one that doesnt deserve it. .

Who's to determine who else "deserves" it and "doesn't deserve" it?

You?

Me?

Mr. Scary?

JJ?

The guy we're talkin' about?

You have to remember that they (the guys we're talkin' about) probably feel the same way about you as you do about them

Which is all irrelevant

Who cares?

And Why?

Cole 02-15-2009 04:32 PM

Scary, Just trying to get the fire started again. It was getting to pleasant and I thought someone might try to hug me. Listen...its been fun but I gotta go wash my chaps, I'm trying to make them look broke in and I had a zipper installed on my velcro kidney belt and wanna try it on to see if it clashes with fanny pack. Shiney side up!!! <~ note the incepid doucheness of the multiple exclamation points.

Evil v-twin 02-15-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Scary (Post 884480)
What's up with the moderator of the year comment?

What point are you tryin to prove here?

your opinion is better than mine??????????????????????

about the mod of the year, too many times it appears that you take any opportunity to try to play the im above you people when it comes to taking the turn the other cheek , highroad act. idont know whats worse that or the other guy who always trys to cut people down at every opportunity.

my opinion is my opinion , is your better than mine, if i recall you commented on my road weanie joke first.

we can try too hard to be more understanding than we are

Mr Scary 02-15-2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil v-twin (Post 884490)
about the mod of the year, too many times it appears that you take any opportunity to try to play the im above you people when it comes to taking the turn the other cheek , highroad act. idont know whats worse that or the other guy who always trys to cut people down at every opportunity.

my opinion is my opinion , is your better than mine, if i recall you commented on my road weanie joke first.

we can try too hard to be more understanding than we are

Let me make something very clear to you...

The people I fuck with are the people I'm friendly with. They all know it's in jest.

So again...

what's up with the mod of the year comment?

What's this got to do with moderation of this forum?

Evil v-twin 02-15-2009 04:36 PM

so your oppinions about others not having oppinions arent hyppocritical

Mr Scary 02-15-2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil v-twin (Post 884493)
so your oppinions about others not having oppinions arent hyppocritical

No, what's hypocritical is people who rag on other people cause they think they are more of a biker.

Merlin Hawaii 02-15-2009 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Scary (Post 884492)

The people I fuck with are the people I'm friendly with. They all know it's in jest.

Wow, does that mean that we're REALLY good friends??

Cause you like to like to fuck with me a lot!!

LOL LOL LOL

Evil v-twin 02-15-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Scary (Post 884495)
No, what's hypocritical is people who rag on other people cause they think they are more of a biker.

Im not raggin on anyone because i think im more of a biker. ill be the firs to admit im not a biker in the true sense . i was raggin on the guy who was a poser and woudnt help the other guy and acted like an asshole in the first post

vin1800 02-15-2009 04:42 PM

I just want to ride!!!!!

Mr Scary 02-15-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merlin Hawaii (Post 884496)
Wow, does that mean that we're REALLY good friends??

Cause you like to like to fuck with me a lot!!

LOL LOL LOL

You just shut the fuck up and stay on the side.

I'm still tryin to get to the mod of the year comment.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Evil v-twin 02-15-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Scary (Post 884492)
Let me make something very clear to you...

So again...

what's up with the mod of the year comment?

What's this got to do with moderation of this forum?

so is this a marriage proposal?

strprswpr 02-15-2009 04:45 PM

You never fuck with me scary........does this mean you don't like me?:(
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Evil v-twin 02-15-2009 04:46 PM

mod of the year comment:

it just seems like you try to hard to be the good guy by trying to see all sides .. even the one who acted like an asshole to the first guy.. when i rag him you rag me ..you really dont see the problem with that.. oh well