Club Chopper Forums

Club Chopper Forums (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/)
-   All Chopper Talk (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/all-chopper-talk/)
-   -   A rant on poser ass Harley riders (http://www.clubchopper.com/forums/all-chopper-talk/74235-rant-poser-ass-harley-riders.html)

impactg 06-03-2009 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdicato (Post 932608)
have to feel bad for a guy like that...with out the harley he is nothing..or with the harley he thinks hes something....there few and far between

True... true...

... he's definately an exception to the rule. And knowing him like I do... you're spot on with your assessment. Problem is, he could be a good guy - and used to be, but he always floundered with his identity.

Guess he just figured he'd buy one off the shelf.

Spade115 06-03-2009 02:05 PM

haha...you made another fish joke and you probably didnt know it....:D

and used to be, but he always floundered with his identity

sdicato 06-03-2009 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by impactg (Post 932652)
True... true...

... he's definately an exception to the rule. And knowing him like I do... you're spot on with your assessment. Problem is, he could be a good guy - and used to be, but he always floundered with his identity.

Guess he just figured he'd buy one off the shelf.

in a strange way.after 20 years on a harley..i felt liberated going back to metric...i did leave my Macho behind but get laid just the same.....once every blue moon

impactg 06-03-2009 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spade115 (Post 932654)
haha...you made another fish joke and you probably didnt know it....:D

and used to be, but he always floundered with his identity

:lol: I must be hungry...

... or maybe it's somthing else that has me thinking fish. :p

impactg 06-03-2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdicato (Post 932703)
in a strange way.after 20 years on a harley..i felt liberated going back to metric...i did leave my Macho behind but get laid just the same.....once every blue moon

I've ridden Harley's but never owned. 9 metrics through the years and just never thought anything of it one way or the other. Seems like it's only over the last few years that some strange division has formed.

Ah well... don't feel bad. I only get laid once every blue moon as well. Of course, I have a good excuse. I've been married for 15 years. :D

sdicato 06-03-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by impactg (Post 932812)
I've ridden Harley's but never owned. 9 metrics through the years and just never thought anything of it one way or the other. Seems like it's only over the last few years that some strange division has formed.

Ah well... don't feel bad. I only get laid once every blue moon as well. Of course, I have a good excuse. I've been married for 15 years. :D

25 years here....bike is better then sex :3dSMILE: