Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > All Chopper Talk

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Starting a New Build but its not a CFL
Last Post: STEINBVG
Posted On: Today
Replies: 10
Views: 971
Black Diamond Build
Last Post: Poop
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 12
Views: 1,349
5 speed quadseal and enclosed primary
Last Post: Am4wag
Posted On: 07-14-2019
Replies: 2
Views: 69
Mounting WCC belt guard on Brute V
Last Post: modekko
Posted On: 07-13-2019
Replies: 1
Views: 55
bmc
Last Post: pushrod243
Posted On: 07-13-2019
Replies: 2
Views: 107
More...
Old 05-08-2005, 08:52 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 72 honda cb750 custom
Not Ranked     
http://garagechoppers.com/archives/000739.shtml

so what do you have el.choppahead,,
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2005, 10:03 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: AIH LSC/ Police Electraglide
Not Ranked     
You're right Mr. Elchaloopahead.
I must examine my inner child to see who I really am. I think deep down I really want to be a Canadian. "Eay"

I'll bet you have Green Peace stickers all over your bike.
Old 05-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Senior Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: something BIGDOG can't build,.a CHOPPER!
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman21
http://garagechoppers.com/archives/000739.shtml

so what do you have el.choppahead,,
well i built "I built" my own "chopper",. I did not bank roll an assembaly line box bike,....

not unlike your own honda "chopper",.. only my honda's a VFR1000 motor,....
http://www.myfileshack.com/userfiles...ew%20chop1.jpg

and i like this QUOTE you provided,.. thank you!

"Now that we understand the difference do you think people will get the clue, as in our friend from Dick’s Bike Night who was angry because I would not select his CUSTOMED BIG DOG? Probably not, as I will see in time peoples perception of a chopper has definitely changed over the years. People want places like Garage Choppers to see their bike and acknowledge it with a trophy or, kudos, or a pat on the back.

So this brings me to this point, we will pat you on the back when you get out in your garage (or in the kitchen if you must) and start wrenching, cutting, grinding, and bleeding to build the ultimate bike. That is how to gain the respect with the likes of us old assholes here in the garage. BUILD YOUR OWN BIKE! Then grab us and say what do you think? "

oh and hey "SLED"?,.... see hondaman's "chopper",.. and you thought no one did honda's for choppers LOL!
Old 05-08-2005, 10:58 AM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by LSCTommy
You're right Mr. Elchaloopahead.
I must examine my inner child to see who I really am. I think deep down I really want to be a Canadian. "Eay"

I'll bet you have Green Peace stickers all over your bike.
again,. your defence mechanisam comes out as soon as i don't react wild and crazy with anger from your idiotic reply,....

oh and it's "EH?" ,... witch sounds a shade better then "yaullghite" or "tellyu'whut"
Old 05-08-2005, 11:21 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: '03 GCC
Not Ranked     
Tanya Memme is from Canada...and she's HOT!!!

www.tanyamemme.com

If you hate your parents, the police or the establishment, don't show them up by getting wasted and wrapping your bike around a tree. If you really want to rebel: outlearn them, outlive them, and know more than they do.
Old 05-08-2005, 11:43 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 05 BD chop 117" s&s
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by El'Choppahead
well i built "I built" my own "chopper",. I did not bank roll an assembaly line box bike,....

not unlike your own honda "chopper",.. only my honda's a VFR1000 motor,....
http://www.myfileshack.com/userfiles...ew%20chop1.jpg

and i like this QUOTE you provided,.. thank you!

"Now that we understand the difference do you think people will get the clue, as in our friend from Dick’s Bike Night who was angry because I would not select his CUSTOMED BIG DOG? Probably not, as I will see in time peoples perception of a chopper has definitely changed over the years. People want places like Garage Choppers to see their bike and acknowledge it with a trophy or, kudos, or a pat on the back.

So this brings me to this point, we will pat you on the back when you get out in your garage (or in the kitchen if you must) and start wrenching, cutting, grinding, and bleeding to build the ultimate bike. That is how to gain the respect with the likes of us old assholes here in the garage. BUILD YOUR OWN BIKE! Then grab us and say what do you think? "

oh and hey "SLED"?,.... see hondaman's "chopper",.. and you thought no one did honda's for choppers LOL!

ITS TWO THOUSAND AND FIVE BABY

"BD and AIH are the epitome of what a chopper is in 2005....they can live with that and shut the fuck up because it aint gonna change anytime soon" Wild

just because some old dude on another forum has his definition hes trying to hang on too........... doent make it true

I'm an old fuck biker (58) whos been around since chopper really did mean you "chopped" something to make it a chopper..so all you old school guys aint telling me shit

when I'm riding down the hyway on my Big Dog Chopper and pass a car with young kids in it they yell to daddy "look at that bad ass chopper daddy"....you explain to them it aint a chopper

Wild
Old 05-08-2005, 11:53 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
honda Man 21

awesome bike you got dude.....I had one just like it back in the 70's except mine had the amen frame with the one vertical spring on each side of the rear tire

damm I had some good times on that bitch and she turned alot of heads...that 750 motor with the 4 carbs with volocity stacks and four open drag pipes was awesome

bike was built in houston texas and sold as a production bike..what a "chopper"

Wild
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2005, 12:06 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by Nick Wild

when I'm riding down the hyway on my Big Dog Chopper and pass a car with young kids in it they yell to daddy "look at that bad ass chopper daddy"....you explain to them it aint a chopper
ya TV will do that to the yong mind,.... glad you think your on a "bad ass chopper",.... LOL!

store bought baddness,.. thank you for CHOPPING at WAL-MART!

you just proved my point,... thanx LOL!
Old 05-08-2005, 12:17 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005 CFL - 4 UP
Not Ranked     
You are so fucking cool Choppa.

Fucking hater.
Old 05-08-2005, 12:30 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by El'Choppahead
ya TV will do that to the yong mind,.... glad you think your on a "bad ass chopper",.... LOL!

store bought baddness,.. thank you for CHOPPING at WAL-MART!

you just proved my point,... thanx LOL!
I'm going to make one more reply to your obvious adolescence

Sadly enough its a commercial world we live in...its always been a commercial world except nowadays (2005) its easier to get your message or advertising across to people i.e. TV, newspaper, radio, internet

the point is people all want and need to make money to live....Big Dog started out in a garage and commercialized there product to make it the dynasty it is becoming..they have put more technical knowledge and old school design into what many consider a superior product and marketed it to the success they have today....more power to them..they are catching and passing Harley more every day because they have a killer product at a fair price

Do you think any professional builder in these forums would turn down an order for 10,000 bikes?.....I dont think so

you got something against commercializing?....its what makes the world go around.........ever heard Of Sonny Barger? probably not
www.sonnybarger.com all commercialized and you know what sonny rides today?...a Harley bagger...ya the bike you despise along with big dog

you go tell Sonny he's riding a piece of shit

I'v got an old Harley phrase for you...."if you have to ask then you really wouldnt understand"

Wild

Last edited by Nick Wild; 05-08-2005 at 12:34 PM..
Old 05-08-2005, 01:04 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by Nick Wild

you go tell Sonny he's riding a piece of shit

I'v got an old Harley phrase for you...."if you have to ask then you really wouldnt understand"
ya sonny's the original H/A club prez,.. so your a name dropper now so what?,.. go ask him how many bsa's, trump's or even honda chopp's he's had in his life,... I'd bet he's had some!

and you should analize that phrase a little closer if you still think a factiory ware house full of replicant bikes can be called by the name of something created by indaviduals in thier garages out of love for the bike not the buck!

just like modern music, art, stage, the printed word,. choppers are becoming commecialized shit, and your sucking it up by the bucket load,..

so go ride your over-priced farse-cycle and act the tough guy every where you go!,. just remember you still can't disprove the fact you didn't buy into the chopper life,.... or you'd not be so cool to the kid in the car on the road next to ya!
Old 05-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by ffejks
You are so fucking cool Choppa.
Fucking hater.
ya that was a good reply we can tell you have something to say under your own steam,... fuck you robot!
Old 05-08-2005, 01:08 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Shovel, Pan, Iron
Not Ranked     
Big Dog motorcycles are sweet no matter what anyone says. Yesterday I went to the grand openeing of Capital City Choppers which is Hell's Angels owned and operated. I rode in with six other guys on Big Dogs and there were about 300 other bikes there. Everyone was gravitating towards our Ridgebacks and complimenting the bikes. HA's were hanging around them checkin them out. I do believe this is a sign that the bikes are pleasing to the eye and I know for sure they are great to ride, reliable, and addictive to ride.

I have owned at least six American V-twin motorcycles from customs to Harley's and back. My Ridgeback is by far the most ergonomically correct comfortable ride I have ever had. I have over 2500 miles on it with no real problems, it has a 2 year warranty, it insures without problem at a reasonable rate, it looks fantastic, handles perfectly well, has the best componenets in the industry, and chicks dig it!
Old 05-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by Digbush
Big Dog motorcycles are sweet no matter what anyone says. Yesterday I went to the grand openeing of Capital City Choppers which is Hell's Angels owned and operated. I rode in with six other guys on Big Dogs and there were about 300 other bikes there. Everyone was gravitating towards our Ridgebacks and complimenting the bikes. HA's were hanging around them checkin them out. I do believe this is a sign that the bikes are pleasing to the eye and I know for sure they are great to ride, reliable, and addictive to ride.

I have owned at least six American V-twin motorcycles from customs to Harley's and back. My Ridgeback is by far the most ergonomically correct comfortable ride I have ever had. I have over 2500 miles on it with no real problems, it has a 2 year warranty, it insures without problem at a reasonable rate, it looks fantastic, handles perfectly well, has the best componenets in the industry, and chicks dig it!
no ones disputing the "quality",. "performance",. or good "value" with the product,.. I'm simply saying the moniker title of "chopper" is not aplicable to their product line up,. IT'S SIMPLY NOT CHOPPED or built from another bike witch would be CHOPPING it and earning the title,...

it is a production bike,. the lable "chopper" has been afixed to it for sale purpouses,.. it's not a genuine "chopped bike" is it!?
Old 05-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by Digbush

Dig...dont even try...your dealing with a moron who doesnt even realise that all kit bikes and 75% of the bikes built in these forums and around the world are not "chopped" either.....they are all parts someone has picked to build a motorcycle.....he thinks that just because we bought them built .........we cant have or put our heart and soul into them with our own modifications