Club Chopper Forums ychrome  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > All Chopper Talk

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
Kickstand Replacement or extension
Last Post: STEINBVG
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 4
Views: 330
New bleeder valve won’t fit:(
Last Post: STEINBVG
Replies: 1
Views: 40
Black Diamond Build
Last Post: Poop
Replies: 15
Views: 1,447
2007 Big Bear Screamin Demon Parts List
Last Post: eisej
Posted On: 07-21-2019
Replies: 10
Views: 504
BBC Odometer Cycling
Last Post: eisej
Posted On: 07-21-2019
Replies: 0
Views: 30
More...
Old 05-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Senior Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: something BIGDOG can't build,.a CHOPPER!
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by Von Dutch
Here we go again, its called STARBUCKS you fuckin troglodyte. Its become one of the modern business sucsess stories of our era, why? Im sure youd tell me because its Yuppie or Rubbie
Dutch
WOW! you sure like your coffee!,. never seen a thread get hyjacked by an international coffe house before?,.LOL!

i was more scrtching my head about the comment "TRADED MY BULLDOG",..and,.."05 CHOPPER" in one sentance,. but what ever,... it's a comodity now right?,. not a life-style or hobby

i think you need decafinated for a bit LOL!

choppers should be distinct to there owners not some assembaly line knock off bike with a stolen mutant moniker-namesake,.....
kind of like saying an 05' mustang is a race car without modifcations

"make mine blue please?,. oh wait i hear purples hot this year!?!?,.. two please?"
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2005, 10:56 AM
'03 AIH/113" S&S
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2003 AIH 113"
Not Ranked     
What's the difference between taking a stock Harley and modifying it the way you like it or taking a stock production v-twin and modifying to the way you like it? Just curious.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:48 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: lots
Send a message via Yahoo to sled
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by El'Choppahead
:

i was more scrtching my head about the comment "TRADED MY BULLDOG",..and,.."05 CHOPPER" in one sentance,. but what ever,... it's a comodity now right?,. not a life-style or hobby

yeah you know its a comedy when folks build a chopper with an inceptor motor ...

couldn't agree with you more Von Dutch..
Old 05-06-2005, 12:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005 Paramount Custom
Not Ranked     
A chopper or motorcycle should be whatever YOU want it to be. This whole thing is about individuality...... Freedom.

If you want to put flames on your Vespa and drop in a roadstar drive train.......cool with me. Fuck the rules but ride it.

Choppahead, Some would say your bike isnt a chopper because it has a Japanese drive train.

My guess is that the guy with the Big Dog will log as many miles and smiles as your ground -up grinder.

I do respect anyone who fabs their own gear. I just dont think its cool to judge someone who doesnt.

And yes I was jacked on caffeine when I responded to the post, i wont likely be going decaffe anytime soon.

I dig the Hooters/Starbucks theme, there are obviously some marketing geniuses here

Late-Dutch
Old 05-06-2005, 04:44 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
A chopper or motorcycle should be whatever YOU want it to be.This whole thing is about individuality ...... Freedom.
RIGHT!,.. so how's that found in the bigdog ware house?,.. by choosing a paint job?,... or getting option "A" instead of option "B" or "C" for risers?,... <--- custom bike maby?,. chopper? an un-earned title I would think?

Quote:
If you want to put flames on your Vespa and drop in a roadstar drive train.......cool with me. Fuck the rules but ride it.
NOW THATS A CHOPPER hehehe!,. by all intentions of the rule?, that would a chopper right?,.. choppers arn't about long forks only!,. it's about modifying a bike to suit the owner,. this is where a company like bigdog drops the ball only offering 3-4 styles with custom paint,. "production long fork" would be more accurate I'd think?

Quote:
Choppahead, Some would say your bike isnt a chopper because it has a Japanese drive train.
even thou 60% of the choppers in the 60-70's were JAP bikes?,. say what ya like,. it's a one off what ever it is

Quote:
My guess is that the guy with the Big Dog will log as many miles and smiles as your ground -up grinder.
I'd hope so?,.. or the RUB ownership tag is a given!

Quote:
I do respect anyone who fabs their own gear. I just dont think its cool to judge someone who doesnt.
supose so,. i just don't care for the "pushed apon" chopper fad,.. i mean the bigdog car lot ware-house!,. HAVE YOU SEEN THIS PLACE?,. last time i saw it I'd bet 4 to 500 ready made bikes,. with "chopper" on the tag?

Quote:
And yes I was jacked on caffeine when I responded to the post, i wont likely be going decaffe anytime soon.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!,.... that's OK,. I'm a 7-11 slurppie hound.,. about the same caffeine content i'd bet!

anyway,. don't you think the "chopper" title has been a bit abused these days?,... your paramount will have more right to be called a one off or chopper then a "stock" bigdog ever could period,. so what were you defending again?
Old 05-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by sled
yeah you know its a comedy when folks build a chopper with an inceptor motor ...
are you that stupid?,. comedy is a chump on a road king agreeing with what ever some one else said because he can't form his own views on "choppers",. or has any idea how the history became,.. I'd bet "von-duch" would know about his subject before posting a stern reply to my posts (this i can respect)

it's a chopper and so were the 1000's of honda and triumphs before you were a bonified doo-rag wearin wannabie right?,.....any of this sinking in "BRO"? LOL!

hey NUMPTY?,. news flash!,. "von-duch" is not cave'in on the fact it's a honda you two-pump-chump!,. he's on me about the fact that I think theres to much blured lines between what was and what is! considered store bought or one off crafted bikes

your on a "chopper" board,.. this is "chopper" talk,. the roadqueen board is at www.ihavenofuckingidea.com !!!,.. or are you turning in your wallet chain for a weldin tourch any time soon?
Old 05-06-2005, 05:37 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: chopper
Not Ranked     
gotta love this forum, opinions are like assholes everybodies got one.

i have owned several custom bikes and built street rods for years, but didnt have the time to do a bike for myself right now, so i bought a big dog and changed a few things. i have about 20 hours total into the things i did and a ton of time riding. i dont let other people wrench on my stuff, cause i dont trust other people. its a great start with the parts big dog uses, just change the things you want to suit your taste and fuck what other people think. its your bike, your the only person that has to like it.

changed : paint, seat, pegs, grips, mirrors, intake, carb, pipes, ect... (old pic. has stock pipes)

img]
http://www.clubchopper.com/photopost.../6946bike3.JPG[/img]
Old 05-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by nolove4you
[b]gotta love this forum, opinions are like assholes everybodies got one.
thats kinda what a thriving forum relies on ain't it?,..LOL

by the way,.. i like the paint on your bike,. it's intence and evil, PERFECT!

seen it a few weeks ago,. that part stuck in my head!

is it a "mike lavellie" killer paint "real fire(tm)" job?
Old 05-06-2005, 06:08 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: chopper
Not Ranked     
thanks

yepper, mike did the paint. several flame layers with pearl. the green is kind of like radiator fluid in color. looks great in the sun.

i wanted something different, but still liked his flame work. just too many with the "real fire" colors, so i had him do it in green.
Old 05-06-2005, 06:30 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by nolove4you
thanks

yepper, mike did the paint. several flame layers with pearl. the green is kind of like radiator fluid in color. looks great in the sun.

i wanted something different, but still liked his flame work. just too many with the "real fire" colors, so i had him do it in green.
I've started to dabble in that style myself,.. I airbrush still a bit for fun,. i used to won a graphics company and after 18 years in it i needed a rest (chainge) so i moved on, but do the odd thing for bike guys,....

i like the lime fire look it's cool!
Old 05-06-2005, 06:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005 Paramount Custom
Not Ranked     
Just for the record , I said some would say it isnt a chopper because it has a Japanese drive, I personally wouldnt say that.

I think your ground up grinder is pretty impressive ( though not my personal style)

The advantage to the big dog ( or any production bike) though is that he rode it out of the shop, It was already registered, insured and licenced. It is a proven machine, a daily rider and you dont have to be a NASCAR wrench to keep it that way. With the 117ss and slam RSD its a really kick ass package performanc e wise. If thats what a guy wants..... More power to ya

IS there a financial point where one becomes a RUB? Hopefully for many of you its an asshole attitude that designates it. The last time I checked making money for your family first and your toys second is the American way?

When being able to aquire cool shit becomes un cool. Perhaps we should all strive for more mediocrity?

Ride/ build what you want and respect others rights to the same

Peace-Dutch
Old 05-06-2005, 06:37 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Just for the record , I said some would say it isnt a chopper because it has a Japanese drive, I personally wouldnt say that.

I think your ground up grinder is pretty impressive ( though not my personal style)
thanks for the props,... as for it not being a chopper?,. I didn't think you'd think it was not one,...

sled? on the other hand is totaly without a fuckin clue!

hell he ain't even on the right board!,...LOL!
Old 05-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: lots
Send a message via Yahoo to sled
Not Ranked     
lmfao, this clown runs his mouth more than my last 29 girlfriends combined..

hey ride yer el chopperhead space invader plazma cut wonderboy piece of work up in your canadian wonderland and have fun with it, all i can say is "danger will robinson danger".. but hell your a skilled okie metal fab machine right? A "piece it together" fabricator thats probably (truth being) to cheap to "BUY" a single component so,,, i'l call over my drunk unempolyed nieghbor/ budweiser guzzling human frame jig to help me weld this wreck together ... as for the all the dew rag road king comments its all good,,, actually its pretty funny...

one question "BRO" who's yer idol? pauly jr ? fuck, its gotta be with all the nig jewels on that fuckin bucket..

lmfao!!!! bwahahahahhaha!!! fuckin clown..

Last edited by sled; 05-06-2005 at 07:35 PM..
Old 05-06-2005, 07:26 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 05 BD chop 117" s&s
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Here we go again, its called STARBUCKS you fuckin troglodyte. Its become one of the modern business sucsess stories of our era, why? Im sure youd tell me because its Yuppie or Rubbie or some stupid reverse judgemental- class envy non sense.... ill tell you why.... because they make hot coffee that tastes really good and they make it the same good way, whether your in New Mexico or Newport. But hey I guess because I dig my chocolate coffee and because someguy bought a stock BD and had it tweaked by a dealer were not nearly as hard or real as you are? Heres a clue choppahead, We dont fuckin care. Grow up Bro, get some new material, its getting tired.

For the dude with the new BD, I hope you enjoy the shit out of it. Dont let anyone try to take anything from it. The 05 looks like a pretty nice package, Slam clutch RSD, big ass tire, nice lines, financeable, insurable and will go like hell. Ride that fucker with a big ass smile on your face.

Choppa is your intrepid interceptor actually on the road? Im on the record as concerned about your front end design integrity, Hope Im wrong

Im out , gotta go get a Latte
Dutch

LOL well put Dutch.....I'm so tired of some of these mother fuckers putting down Bd and AIH buyers........I respect and admire all the peeps here that build there own shit but many of us dont have the expertise or the time to carry this awesome task out

Paul...like Dutch says..... ride the fuck out of it and enjoy every minute of it because they are an awesome looking bike....so awesome I ordered mine today and I wont sleep till the bitch gets here

Wild
Old 05-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by sled
lmfao, this clown runs his mouth more than my last 29 girlfriends combined..
29?,... so as soon as they figure out what a poser you are they vanish?,.. or is it a hygene thing?

Quote:
hey ride yer el chopperhead space invader plazma cut wonderboy piece of work wonder up in your canadian wonderland and have fun with it - as for the all the do dor rag road king comments its all good,,, actually its pretty funny...
hey sled?,... nice come back!,.. theres a little on your chin still!

Quote:
one question "BRO" who yer idol? pauly jr ? fuck, its gotta be with all the nig jewels on that fuckin bucket..
I'm realy lost here?,.... what "jewllery" you clown?,.. your the dresser pilot you turkey?.... and we know you take it in the cake hole! LOL!

Quote:
last question, how big of a lift did u put on that "RETRO" vega? gotta be at least a 6" er... u set that lifted beast up for the dunes or what?
you look so stupid commenting on a subject you know fuck all about,.. the car was built (chassis) in 76',. in thoes days this was the set up required to run in the "super-gas class" but for your information it's 1.6 inches over stock ride hight,. of course your to stupid to know this so NOW YOU KNOW!,.. lesson over moron!

Quote:
lmfao!!!! bwahahahahhaha!!! fuckin clown..
can you do anything more to lower your sub-par I.Q.?,...

oh wait?,.. you do know what an I.Q. is don't you?

Last edited by El'Choppahead; 05-06-2005 at 07:51 PM..
Sponsored Links