Club Chopper Forums Industrial Parts House  

Go Back   Club Chopper Forums > GENERAL CHOPPER TALK AREA > All Chopper Talk

Welcome to Club Chopper!  The World's largest and coolest place to be on the net if you dig the following!

•  » Custom Bikes
  •  » Killer Paint
  •  » Old School Craftsmanship
  •  » Building and Wrenching
  •  » Hot Babes
  •  » Chopper Build Logs

...then you have come to the right place!

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Chopper Tech
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Tech Article
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Club Chop Gallery

Club Chopper Gallery

Submit Your Photos!

Active Threads
First build - beginner questions
Last Post: STEINBVG
Posted On: 10-18-2019
Replies: 23
Views: 330
WTB: chopper fucker battery box
Last Post: John Spartan
Posted On: 10-14-2019
Replies: 7
Views: 3,417
My Evo 5 & speed in FLH 4 speed frame
Posted On: 10-13-2019
Replies: 20
Views: 583
Black Diamond Build
Last Post: donald branscom
Posted On: 10-12-2019
Replies: 41
Views: 6,939
Project Blast!
Posted On: 10-10-2019
Replies: 14
Views: 1,046
More...
Old 10-04-2004, 06:43 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Handmade Sunset
Not Ranked     
Being a musician professionally for the past fifteen years I know the value of a fan and you don't charge them for an autograph. Shame Shame Shame!

Dave
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2004, 08:57 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1948 HD stroked EL
Send a message via Yahoo to fenian
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by BigSteak
Not too sure about that one. Have some friends that made a treck there from CT and they talked to the guys for about 30 minutes, took pictures, autographs, etc. Whatever........
It's true....all ya gotta do is pick up the Aug/Sept edition of The Horse and the letter from the Blue Knights is right there for all to read. I gave them a chance and watched the show but dude, they blew it. Hell, I've never even seen them ride to work...not once! In my eyes that says one hell of a lot. Then on top of it all they'll sell you a OCC roller for almost $12K consisting of a frame they don't make, fenders they don't make, wheels they don't make, an oil tank they don't make, a front end they don't make and a seat they don't make.....sounds like one hell of a deal to me. lol
Old 10-04-2004, 09:30 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I called OCC and made arrangements to tour thier shop while I was there on a trip from Oregon and when I got there they wouldn't do anything but snub thier noses at me. Needless to say, they don't rate too high with me.
Scott
Old 10-05-2004, 06:34 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: which one
Not Ranked     
As i have stated in the Past there bikes are over priced GARBAGE!!!! Hey thats why my shop shirts say FUCK THE OCC!! As soon as people wake up smell the scam and see they are like the monkeys MADE FOR TV!!!!! They have no talents but building railings and scaming the public! UNFUCKNREAL Brainless wonders sucked in to tv land hope they get what they really deserve!!!! Fuckem
Old 10-05-2004, 07:23 AM
Senior Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: something BIGDOG can't build,.a CHOPPER!
Not Ranked     
i woulder if ever the OCC crew read any of this HA HA HA!!!

i'm sure campo or rick are smart enough to use a computer and must know OCC is topics on forums,... i know if i worked there i'd be in lurking around?,....

mind you?,.. if i worked there i'd have to be brain washed or bain DEAD to think i was in an actual "chopper" shop HA HA HA!!
Old 10-05-2004, 07:25 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Porky's Chopper custom, Kawasaki ZX-9
Not Ranked     
so is this true or a rumor about Leno sueing??
Old 10-05-2004, 08:30 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
for anyone intersted...

http://www.clubchopper.com/t10899.html
Old 10-06-2004, 05:49 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: which one
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally posted by El'Choppahead
i woulder if ever the OCC crew read any of this HA HA HA!!!

i'm sure campo or rick are smart enough to use a computer and must know OCC is topics on forums,... i know if i worked there i'd be in lurking around?,....

mind you?,.. if i worked there i'd have to be brain washed or bain DEAD to think i was in an actual "chopper" shop HA HA HA!!
Thats damn funny !!!!! Thanx for the laugh at least someone gets it.....
Old 10-07-2004, 12:52 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: California Custom Rigid
Not Ranked     
I live 40 minutes from those clowns and have been to their shop a few times. I enjoyed the show when it first came out. It was a cool show to watch bikes get put together. Back then it was narrated and you didnt have to listen to Paulie brag about himself. Then the whole circus started with the arguing and crap. Everyone has their opinion on them and thats fine. I'll be the first to admit I liked them until I became more knowledgable about choppers, saw other builders and their bikes and figured out for myself that they were a joke and just assembled their purchased parts and called it a OCC bike. Back to the shop, everytime I was there...EVERYTHING was off limits. Which I can understand. They would never get any work done with fans constantly interupting them. People are kinda ridiculous. I was there to pick something up from the OCC Iron works and people were just standing around trying to get a glimpse of Paulie Jr. Dont ask me why. I even had one douchebag ask me to take her picture in front of his pickup truck. People are retarded when it comes to seeing people on TV. Bottom line is, their bikes are overpriced because they are on TV, and morons will pay what they ask just to say they own a OCC bike. Which now turns out not be that great.....
Old 10-07-2004, 04:41 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 07 SMW Godfather
Not Ranked     
OCC

Most people I see around here that are sucked in on the OCC (wearing shirts,hats,decals) have NEVER had a motorcycle of ANY type. I have had some tell me "I just watch to see em argue"!! how fucking stupid can you get. Some watch cause "I want to get/build me me of those one day" getting ideas ect. is ok but thinking these guys are the GREATEST is not. When I started building mine people would stop by and say "What you tryin to b OCC?" I had to flip out on a couple of them. Sorry for the rant but I had to put my .02 in ....................................
Old 10-07-2004, 08:29 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 05 CFL
Not Ranked     
Any of you guys catch Leno's comment when the OOC crew was on for the Armstrong bike? Paulie was telling a war storie about a virgin ride with one of their bikes and went on to say that somebody had hooked up the oil lines backward.......and Leno quipped "so kinda like my bike uh" or something along those line. Needless to say neither of them elaborated. Maybe that's how this story got it's start.
Old 10-08-2004, 03:22 AM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 1979 Rigid Ol Skool Chopper
Not Ranked     
Whatever happened to Building your own chopper rather than buying a overpriced stock wannabee chopper. I would never ride a bike I didnt Chop myself and know how to fix but then maybe i am just old fashioned. After all hes a TV personality not a BIKER