View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 12:23 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: Which one?
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Hobgoblin
Damn Jim.. Im very sorry about your loss.

Your post is really making me question my relationship with my son.. I cut him out of my life a couple of years ago, I would be devastated if I lost him and let things go the way they are.
Milo,I would get angry with Clayton with some of the choices he had made in his life. It didn't make me love him any less. I am not here to tell you what you should do with your son. I will tell you that every minute you are able to spend with your son is a very precious time. All we can do is advise them so that they might learn from our mistakes-whether or not they go by that is up to them. We can not keep them in their bedrooms out of harms way. I have put my trust in that he is in a better place. i hope that the other kids with him might also learn from this and hopefully will remember him when they are about to do something stupid.
I have read all of your comments and wanted to thank each and every one of you. We have all went back and forth at times,but when it gets right down to it,it's all good. To me that is what brotherhood means. You know? Arguments and BS aside,we are there for each other when it hits the fan so to speak. Again,thank you all for your thoughts and prayers,be safe and hold your children tight. Jim Corcoran

JB Customs
2422 W. Michigan Ave
Jackson,Michigan 49202
517-787-8730
jbcustoms.com
Motorcycles are one of life's many pleasures!