View Single Post
Old 04-17-2005, 03:13 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2004 Redneck Mutant Buell
Not Ranked     
Easyrider's Show in Denver

Hey Everybody,

I just thought I would post up a couple pictures of our booth at the Easyrider's Show yesterday at the Colorado Convention center in Denver. We had a great response and I got a chance to meet a ton of great people, including Irish Rich as well as Paul Cox from Indian Larry Legacy. Thanks to everyone who came out and stopped by our booth, we'll see you again next year!

My worthless brother Josh (kidding). He helps me out when I need a second set of hands, and knows just as much if not more about XL/Buell engines than I do. Funniest moment of the show, this guy who'd had a couple too many actually asks for Josh's autograph on one of our fliers. I was rolling on the floor trying not to laugh.

Our whole 10x20 booth space just before people started rolling in at 10 a.m. Mrs. Two-Bit Choppers was obviously very excited about the show.

I'm an idiot and forgot to take a picture of my black bike in the show, but here's a couple pics of a new bike we're working on for a customer. We'll have the fabrication finished up this week and then it's off for paint and powder.

Later,
Justin @ Two-Bit Choppers
Sponsored Links