View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-17-2014, 12:09 PM
Old Guy Old Guy is offline
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Moody, Al
Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2005 IMC ST240
Posts: 11
Not Ranked     
What is this "Sticky Stuff"?

When I broke down the tire on this project, It was mounted tubeless, but the rim is spoked. The inside was lined with a rubber type tape. I had to remove the tape because the wheel was headed to be re-chromed. I like the tubeless aspect, but I've never seem this type tape. -- Where do I get a roll of it and what is it called????


Old Guy
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links